goner. ;; a joshler fanfic

Bởi nervousgh0st

Tyler is depressed, schizophrenic and self harms. he has two best friends, Josh dun and frank iero. Tyler ha... Xem Thêm

goner.
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
quick a/n
nineteen
twenty
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
not-so quick a/n
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
suicide note
truce.
nostalgic

twenty øne

2.5K 80 248
Bởi nervousgh0st

since this is chapter 21 ill try and keep this one as happy as possible also leave me a comment if your liking the story?? i have no idea if you guys are liking it

"jish?"

"yes tyjo?" josh said looking up from his lunch to me.

"w-why are you jealous of ryan?"

he furrowed his brows "im not"

i gave him the same disbelieving look ryan had gave me the previous day

"ok listen, you already didnt want to hang out with me after school cause your always at franks and i get that. but you always have lunch with me. before we started dating you had two friends. me and frank. now your ignoring me cause you have a new friend, your replacing me, tyler."

"i am not. im having lunch with you now and if your free we could have lunch together again tomorrow. its no different if you wanted to go hang out with gerard or pete. i wouldnt care because i know they are your friends."

"yea but im the reason your his friend" he said firmly

"that doesnt make a difference." i said quietly

"okay, fine. im jealous of ryan! you spend alot of time with him, after school, at lunch, skipping class, on the weekend. sure we do that too but im jealous okay!"

"josh im sorry but-"

"no im sorry. invite ryan to lunch with us tomorrow, i wont get jealous i promise." he held my hand and smiled at me. a kid nearby screamed 'faggots!' toward us and i took my hand back.

-

"so ryan.." i said looking next to me at ryan.

"wanna have lunch with me tomorrow?"

he looked at me with no expression on his face. "what about josh?"

"he said hes sorry and said if you want you can join us for lunch"

"oh" smiled down at his hands "yea id like that"

"c-cool, so you still want to hang out this weekend? my moms gonna be gone so we can do whatever we want."

"yup, is it cool that i bring over some movies?"

"sure" the bell rang "ill see you tomorrow"

"can we meet at your locker before we go to lunch?"

"yup, bye ryan"

"bye tyler, ill see you tomorrow."

-

i waited by my locker the next day for ryan. i texted josh that ryan was gonna eat with us as ryan walked up behind me.

"h-hey" ryan said with a shaking voice

"hey, ready to go?"

"y-yup"

"you okay?" i said as we started walking to meet up with josh

"not really" i noticed him pull down his sweater sleeves. it was pretty hot out so i think i know why hes wearing a sweater, well, for the same reason i am.

"is it brendon?" i looked over at ryan who was looking down at his feet

"no, i just had a weird dream last night."

"what happened in the dream?"

"well.." ryan then described his very vivid dream that he killed himself. although it was different than mine because instead of jumping off a bridge he hung himself with his shoelaces

"y'know, were weirdly similar cause i keep having a dream where i kill myself, but i jump off a bridge. but please dont kill yourself, you worth more and im always here if you want to talk" i smiled at him

"thanks tyler, you too, itd suck if you died. your like- my only friend."

"so what movies are you thinking of bringing?"

"not sure, there are a few good horror movies but i wasnt sure if you liked horror."

"yes! i love horror movies, have you seen 'IT'? its my favourite"

"same!! we should watch it this weekend!"

"definitely"

-

when we got to the usual place in the back of the school that josh and i usually eat i didnt see him there.

"wait wheres josh?" ryan looked at me confused.

"i dont know" i said looking around for my pink haired boyfriend

"is that him over there?" ryan pointed over to josh who was talking to a tall guy with a big forehead

"yup." i looked over and saw the familiar pink hair and beautiful smile

"oh god."

"what?" i turned to face ryan who was shaking his head

"be careful josh, that guy hes talking to is known to cheat"

"is that brendon?"

"yup" he sighed but didnt seem sad anymore about the break up "turns out he cheated on me with some dallon guy."

"aw I'm sorry that really sucks. but josh is pretty loyal to me"

"no- i know, i just thought id mention it"

"thanks, lets go get him." i looked over at ryan "or i could just go if your not comfortable"

"no its fine."

we walked over to josh and brendon as we got closer i heard what they were saying

"i really like your hair by the way" brendon said touching joshes arm

"thanks-" Josh began to say something else but then i spoke

"hey, josh" i quickly said before they kept talking. josh looked at me and immediately shook brendons hand off his arm then looked back at brendon.

"got to go bren, text me"

"sure, bye josh!"

josh walked with us over to our usual eating spot.

"sorry about that. i was walking over here and he just started talking to me in the hall ive never talked to him though, and he just kinna walked with me over to here. he's a cool guy"

"yea" ryan said and shot me a look to change the topic

"so" i said frantically trying to take the subject off of brendon "ryan just got a new guitar and were thinking of starting a band"

"thats cool, but tyler you play ukulele"

"yea i also play bass, remember?"

"oh yea."

"and were thinking off calling it 'panic! at the vessel'" ryan said excitedly

"thats kind of a weird name.." josh said coldly

"oh" ryan looked down at his lap

"shut up josh its a great name."

we moved on to talking about different things but the whole time josh was being a complete ass to ryan.

"josh quit being an ass to ryan"

"wha-" the bell rang that lunch was over "sorry ryan" josh said so quietly you could barely hear it.

"bye josh, ill text you later. oh and i dont need a ride tonight im just gonna walk home with ryan." i said pulling into a hug "i love you" i said loud enough for him to hear but not loud enough for the guy who screamed faggot yesterday to hear.

"bye tyler, bye ryan" josh said as we walked to art class

-

once school ended ryan and i walked to my house. we hung out and talked until it started to get dark out then Ryan decided to go home.

"what time should i be here tomorrow?"

"whenever you want"

"is 12 good?" I'd probably get no sleep so I'd be awake

"yup I'll see you then"

Ryan headed out the door after saying goodbye. i hated how rude Josh had been to Ryan. if he can't be nice to my friends then what kind of boyfriend is he??

woo gotta love ryro also holy shit two updates in one day. expect an update tomorrow cause i have no school yay!!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

105K 4.6K 37
(COMPLETED) Gerard Way has been homeless since he can remember, living everyday... well trying to live that is. He doesn't like asking for help and w...
5.7K 656 30
Frank Iero was a boy who was alone, sure he had a family, but they never cared about him. All they cared about was his brother, Frank felt alone in t...
3.4K 62 61
Josh suffers from severe depression. He gets picked on for being attracted to guys. He plays drums, likes to color his hair, and has a narly tattoo...
5.1K 220 23
ohio school for special boys was a school for boys who were either damaged or dangerous. tyler and josh are roommates //trigger warning: self harm...