Mate

By Atlas_Collins

Avalon is just a normal 15 year old girl well as normal as a 15 year old werewolf can be. After her mate reje... More

Mate
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
-Authors Note-
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
OMG

Chapter 19

6.6K 160 11
By Atlas_Collins

I dried my eyes and looked at the clock. I had 2 minutes before training started. I walked out of the house and jogged over to where everyone was. I saw Linsey see me and duck behind her mate. Who looked like he wanted to kill me. "Hey sorry I'm late" I said stopping next to Blake who was next to Dylan. I got weird looks from everyone and a death glare from the guy who I'm guessing is Drake.  

"It's fine Avalon" Blake said not looking at me. I looked at Dylan out of the corner of my eye. He was angry. For what I had no idea. I decided training needed to start so I walked forward. "Hi! You all know but haven't seen me in a long time so let me introduce myself!" I said smiling and standing up tall. I hoped that I looked strong and confident. "I'm Avalon Savvy! Jackonville's Pack Warrior and now here to train you!" I probably sounded like one of those fake people trying to sell a stupid product to you. I didn't care though I wanted to make it clear I wasn't a weak girl. I was a pack warrior. I see the recognition in peoples eyes. Some were shocked, some glared at me some just stood with blank expressions. 

Perfect. I thought. Already I was losing them. "How many of you have actually trained before" I tried not to wince when only about 20 of the 60 people there raised there hands. It was sad but this pack was never under attack nor did we ever want to become a big fighting pack. That would soon change. I bit the skin off of my lip as I tried to decide what I wanted to do. They were all going to run but the question is how far. I stopped biting my lip and finally spoke."I want the one's who have trained to run 20 miles in human form starting now. The 20 people took off running. I'm guessing Dylan already told them to follow my directions because it looked like some of them wanted to argue. 

I moved my attention to the others. "Split into 2 groups those who have shifted on the right those who haven't on the left" As they spread out I began to think. I couldn't push the ones who never trained too hard but I still had to push them. They shifted ones woud do fine but the pups would soon grow tired. "If you have shifted I want 10 miles. You have the stamina in you already so no complaining." They all groaned but began running anyways. 

"Now pups I want 3 miles, If you really want to become awesome do 5" The kids who were all under 13 looked at me like I was crazy. Starting out Dan and Phil made me run 10 miles and let me tell you it was no fun. I fainted afterwards. "Go" I said and they all began running. I turned around to where Drake stood along wiht Blake and Dylan. "Now guys ready for some fun" I said smikring. I knew they were all out of shpae except for Drake so I was going to push them. They're Alpha and Beta they can't be fat. 

"Your fun or my fun?" Blake said. Dylan was clearly not talking to me for some reason. Drake smirked. He knew exactly what I planned on doing. "I think it's my fun. Along with Drakes." They both groan and I just laugh. "C'mon boys! This is your own personal work out session with me!" I said it as if we were going to disney world. Well your with me so it's like disney world, minus the rides and food. You still need money though. I like money.  

"40 miles. Loser has to do an extra work out session with me!" Drake was of course excluded from this because obviously Blake or Dylan would lose. "How do you know that you wont lose?" Dylan asked harshly. Someones touchy today. I brushed of the harshness of his words and gave him a straight face. "I don't lose" Drake was already bored with this conversation. "Ready?" He said. His voice was deep. Really deep. "Yea" I said jumping up and down. "On the count of 3" I said. "1" "2" "3" I took off forgeting the rest of them. I was in my zone.  

You know how people say they run and it helps releive stress and they forget the world? Well thats exactly what it does for me. I took the ipod shuffle I kept in my bra and plugged the earphone in. I put both ear phones in and hit the play button. I was running to my playlist when I looked behind me. I could see Drake who wasn't that far behind me. I didn't see the Alpha or the Beta though. Drake saw me looking and talked to me through my mind link. 'They are running don't worry they are a mile behind' I laugh at that. I knew werewolves were fast but I didn't know I was that fast. 'How far have we run?' 'About to reach 6 miles soon' 'It never fails to amaze me how fast werewolves can run' 'You run really fast though, last time I saw you you complained about 1 mile' 

I laughed it was true I hated anything to do with moving. 'Will you guys shut up about running fast your making us feel bad' Blakes whiny voice says. I can't help it I laugh really loud along with Drake I'm positive the whole forest can here us. 'SHUTUP' Dylans alpha voice says through are mind link making me wince. My eyes go wide though after I realize what he said. I quickly put my defences up so no one can here my mind. I can't talk. Neither can Drake. Not through our mouths or mind link. 

I began to add this to the already growing list of reasons I hate Dylan. The anger just made me run faster. How dare he use his alpha command on us! How dare he act like everythings my fault! How dare he ignore me! I realize I'm back were I started. I took my earphones out and looked around the pups were pack and wrestling eachother. A few of the untrained werewolves were begining to come back and the trained wolves were on the ground talking. I saw Drake burst out of the woods equally as pissed at me. 

We couldn't talk and now I had to teach and not talk to Dylan came back. I stomped inside of the house all eyes on me. I came back out with paper and pens. On the first one I wrote. 'Alpha command can't talk' on the second I wrote directions. '1. Pick a partner 2. Begin basic defencive moves'  Drake knew that once Dylan came out I would deal with him so he went go show those who had no idea what 'basic defensive' moves meant what they were.

I layed down on the grass fuming. I put the earphones back into my ear and blasted my music keeping my eyes on the woods. I saw Blake come out panting he walked next to me and fell to the ground. I glared at him. It wasn't his fault but I needed someone to blame. A few minutes later Dylan came out looking pissed and ready to murder someone.

Looks like that someone is me. He stomped his way like a 2 year old over to me. Grabbed me by my arm and dragged me inside. Everyone stopped and stared. Wanting to keep the image of me being Stron I stood up and dug my heels into the ground. Not wanting to budge. He had other plans though. "If you ever want to talk again I would suggest you move" He all but growled at me. It took everything in me not to slap him.

I ripped my hand out of his grip stuck my tounge out at him since I couldn't say anything and walked inside. He was close behind me when we were in the house he pinned me against a wall. "I don't like you doing this you know. Playing with me Avalon it isn't nice" I couldn't answer. His body was so close I could feel his breath on my skin. 

"Its been two days since you have been back and you seemed to have everyone wrapped around your finger." He had a crazed look in his eyes. All I wanted to do was scream and beg him to stop. I wouldnt cry though. "I appoligized Avalon for everything but you don't give me the time of day. Now you have no choice but too" I see a very pissed Ivy and Julia make there way to the door. Dylan got to them first. "Stay, go back and train" He said using his alpha power to command them. I scowled right now there is a whole lot I want to say. 

He turned back to me. "You are mine. You aren't a warrior your just a mother for my pups stop acting like one" I was hurt. I was more than that. I was my own person, I went through hell he will never expierience in a lifetime. I did the only logical thing at this point. I slapped him, hard. I pushed my wolf back getting rid of her submission it was hard though because she only wanted to please our so called 'mate'. 

"I have gone through hell and back and for some fucked up reason I'm still standing infront of the guy who made me go there. You want to know whats worse? I am fucking in love with the cheating scumbag. I can't ever forgive him though because if I do he'll fuck it up again. Thats what he does. Fuck things up" My eyes burn with love and hate mixed in. I see his face turn shocked than angry. Why was he getting so angry with me all of a sudden?

"YOU REJECTED ME AND MY MARK IS FADING I'M LOSING ALL CONNECTION I HAVE WITH YOU DAMN IT AVALON JUST FORGIVE ME AND MOVE THE FUCK ON" I stood my tall and looked straight into his anger filled eyes. "No" He punched the wall beside my head making me flinch. He growled at me and changed into his wolf and ran. 

At that moment I wanted to break down and cry but I didn't I stood up strong counted to 10 and took deep breathes. I slowly walked back out to were everyone was evesdropping on our conversation. "Drake you should be able to talk now" "I can" He said and I took another shaky breath. Don't break down. Be strong think of Linsey. I looked at Linsey and gave her an encouraging smile. She shyly smiled back. I turned to an outraged Julia with Blake trying to calm her down. 

"Who does he think he is! He's Alpha but he can't just fucking do that! He's abusing his powers! Blake he could've hurt Avalon!" She sobbed into his chest and I saw Kasey nervously pacing. Calvin was watching her intently. Ivy was raging to Ace who listened intently. Liam was talking to Marie. I sighed. I needed to get away. I needed to go somewhere I haven't in a long time. The tree house. 

I dismissed everyone and told my friends I was going for a run. I shifted into my wolf grabbing my clothes with my mouth. I quickly darted into the woods. I ran knowing the path well. I sniffed the air and didn't smell Dylan at all. Well I did smell him because it was his tree house but he hasn't been here for a while. I shifted back and quickly got changed. I headed up the ladder and into the room. It was empty and looked like it had been for quiet some time. 

I re did the bed and cleaned up everything. I opened the drawers. I saw all my stuff still there were I left it. I sighed and closed the drawer. I layed back on the bed. I plugged my iphone into the dock and hit play. Mr. Know It All comes on I sing along to it. 

Mr. Know It All
Well ya think you know it all
But ya don't know a thing at all
Ain't it, ain't it something y'all
When somebody tells you something 'bout you
Think that they know you more than you do
So you take it down another pill to swallow

Mr. Bring Me Down
Well ya, ya like to bring me down, don't you?
But I ain't laying down, baby, I ain't goin' down
Can't nobody tell me how it's gonna be
Nobody's gonna make a fool out of me
Baby, you should know that I lead not follow

Oh you think that you know me, know me
That's why I'm leaving you lonely, lonely
'Cause baby you don't know a thing about me
You don't know a thing about me
You ain't got the right to tell me
When and where to go, no right to tell me
Acting like you own me lately
Yeah baby you don't know a thing about me
You don't know a thing about me

Mr. Play Your Games
Only got yourself to blame when you want me back again
But I ain't falling back again
'Cause I'm living my truth without your lies
Let's be clear baby this is goodbye
I ain't coming back tomorrow

Oh you think that you know me, know me
That's why I'm leaving you lonely, lonely
'Cause baby you don't know a thing about me
You don't know a thing about me
You ain't got the right to tell me
When and where to go, no right to tell me
Acting like you own me lately
Yeah baby you don't know a thing about me
You don't know a thing about me

So what you've got the world at your feet
And you know everything about everything
But you don't
You still think I'm coming back but baby you'll see yeah...

Oh you think that you know me, know me
That's why I'm leaving you lonely, lonely
'Cause baby you don't know a thing about me
You don't know a thing about me
You ain't got the right to tell me
When and where to go, no right to tell me
Acting like you own me lately
Yeah baby you don't know a thing about me
You don't know a thing about me

Mr. Know It All
Well ya think you know it all
But ya don't know a thing at all
Yeah baby you don't know a thing about me
You don't know a thing about me

When the song ended I sighed and got up. I was doing nothing to help myself by sulking in this tree house singing away my problems. I got up and climbed down the ladder. I started to walk repeating the chorus. I caught a wiff of Dylans smell and flipped off the surrounding area hoping he saw me. 

I won't jump back into his arms anymore. I'm not his cupcake, I'm not his and Im sure as hell not carrying his pups. Right now my goals are to reconnect with pack, make them stronger and to fix my broken life. I walked back to the back house and sat down looking at the clock it was 1 o'clock. Not that late. I grabbed subway that was randomly layed out on the table and headed up to my room. 

I heard talking from the game room and wanted to check it out. Later. I coninced myself. I walked into my room and finished my sandwhich. I took one of the nightlights and started throwing it then catching it. A week ago I was happy. Heck 2 days ago I was happy. Whenever you add me and Dylan together though your only going to get chaos. 

I placed the nightlight back on its jar and walked into Marie's room. "Marie" "Hmm" She said not looking up from her painting. "I need a favor" She finished the area she was working on then turned around. "What can I do for you?" "Can you make Dylan feel what he did to me?" She looked shocked by what I asked but not that shocked. 

She grabbed a book off her book shelf and opened it. "I can't perform the spell because I don't have your memories of the pain you do. So you ahve to perform the spell. It's simple really just read these words and think of all that he's done to hurt you, all the hell you have been through. He can't die or have any broken bones, he just feels immense pain." I took the book and looked at the spell. It looked like complete gibberish.  

"This will work?" "Yep 100% positive" "Okay" I said closing the book. Star was scared. She didn't want to do this but she didn't like the way he treated us. She was torn. "How long will the pain last?" "Honey he has years of pain to endure. It wont take years but it will take a few days at most a week. It'll be tough he wont be able to walkin the begining"

I was starting to second guess myself. Was this the right thing to do? Fight fire with fire? I will tell him before I do the spell. I wasn't just going to put it on him. His stubbernese and arrogance will me the deciding factor of his fate. "Thanks Marie, I might do it I might not" "It's tough hurting the one you love Avalon. Take some time to think it through" I nodded knowing my brain was already set on doing this. There would be no waiting. I'm not patient enough. 

I thanked her again and left her to her painting. I walked out of her room to find Dylans door open. I cautiosly walked in. He knew it was me cause he growled in frustration. "Out" He growled. "No. Dylan we have to talk" Faster than I can blink he was infront of me. "What" He looked insane. No insane wasn't the word. Broken and hurt explained it better. 

"You want to know the pain I felt these years Dylan?" He looks confused. "If I could have taken the pain I would have" I only got mad at this. "You gave me the pain" I said through gritted teeth. See I can't even be in the same room wihtout him driving me insane. 

"Anyways I have a spell. You say that you want me to just forget everything and forgive you? After you feel what I felt for years in a few days come back and tell me if I should forgive you!" I glared at him. "I'm telling you as a kindness so you know whats happening when you feel the pain" I turned and walked into my room slamming the door. 

I opened the book to the page that Marie marked. A post it note was over the spell. 'Be sure you want to do this Avalon he wont get hurt but this could damage your already damaged relationship' I crumpled up the posti it and threw it away. To hell with our 'relationship' If he doesn't want one neither do I. 

I begin to follow what the directions of the spell say. Once I'm done I hear an agonizing scream that litterly shatters my heart. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 56.1K 30
Ashton Black. A 17 year old homophobe who's been waiting for his mate since he was 16. He's soon to be alpha and in a relationship with the most beau...
737K 16.9K 23
(WARNING! Don't read this peace of crap! I made it up when I was.. like... 14? Still, it sucks 'cause I didn't give a shit about grammar but now I do...
163K 5.2K 59
"I John Smith Alpha of Red Rose Pack reject Xavier King as my mate" "I Xavier King accept the rejection and serve all ties with Red Rose Pack" You mu...
564 41 31
summer is 14 and will find her mate early she doesn't know how but accepts it then her real dad appears and tells her everything about who she is who...