Ultraprøs: The Beginning

By TribalFallerXD

How the Ultrapros came to be. How they got recruited to the Benevolent Alliance. How Noobs vs Pros all began... More

Chapter 1: Arrival
Chapter 2: Elite Force
Chapter 3: Virus Attack
Chapter 4: The Pros Strike Back
Chapter 5: Suits
Chapter 6: Conflicts
Chapter 7: The Pros meet Count Venamus

Epilogue?

73 6 8
By TribalFallerXD

~4 weeks later~

For that day, Tyler and Reed started to get in a little argument.

"I'm watching you.... " Said Reed. "You go first." Said Tyler. "I won't go unless you go." Said Reed. "I won't go unless you go." Said Tyler. "Go ahead, I can keep this up all day." Said Reed. "Not if I can help it." Said Tyler.

"Go."

"No, you go."

"Unless you go."

"I won't if you go."

Suddenly, a stapler came flying from a window and hits Reed on the head. "Ow!" Yelled Reed. "JUST PICK ONE ALREADY!" Yelled someone from inside the window.

"Ugh fine, I'll go." Said Reed. "Finally." Said Tyler. "SHUT UP!!" Yelled the person. "I'm just joking." Said Tyler.

*

"Virus attack! 6 big beasts!" Said Reed. "Let's take em' down with our new, alien guns!" Said Zack taking his gun out.

"Storm Rifles are awesome man!" Said Kalvin. "Carbines are, too!" Said Kendrick.

Suddenly, the beasts were gone. "WHAT!?!?" Yelled Reed.

Tyler and the noobs stood there with alien guns too. "NOOBS!!!" Yelled Reed. "I'll get them for this!" Said Kendrick as the Pros slid down the building.

The End... For now.

A/N:
This is just a random story for the epilogue. This is what I came up with for the ending. Hopefully you readers enjoyed this story more than I did.

Also, Here are the Pros themselves:

This is Richie/Reed:

But when Reed is fighting the virus or using his battle ball:

This is Zack:

But when Zack is fighting the virus or using his battle ball:

This is Kendrick:

But when Kendrick is fighting the virus or using his battle ball:

This is Kalvin:

But when Kalvin is fighting the virus or using his battle ball:

So this is what they all look like! What do you guys think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 7.5K 22
The title explains everything. I do not own any of the characters except for (Y/n). Do not post my work on here, or any other platform without my exp...
378 28 11
There is Tech and Reader in this, but enjoy a bunch of memes centered around the bad batch. This corresponds with my Wattpad story A Tech and Reader...
387K 8K 43
Drama. Drama. Drama. That pretty much describes my life. I mean when your living with your 7 older brothers, 5 cousins, best friends, and a 3 month o...
12.5K 287 17
Supernoobs Tyler x Reader. .... I HAVE PROBLEMS OKAY?!