A Bet With The Devils

By Pam-The-Lamb

Highest-ranking in Humor; #1 "They all eventually end up falling" Alex adds and I smirk. "Not me" "Are you... More

#NoMoreBullying
Fuck Those Who Put Us Down - TW: Fatphobia
Chapter 1: Masks, Sex, and Pranks
Chapter 2: Making A Deal With Satan's Three Children
Chapter 4: The Damsel In Distress Always Beats The Egotistical Grass Ass
Chapter 5: Dillweed Goes Boom Boom
Chapter 6: Late Night Adventures And The Destruction of Property
Chapter 7: Oh, My Bad, I Guess She's A Nice Bitch
Chapter 8: She Wanted My Big Oversized Log For Her Bonfire
Chapter 9: The Slut, The Grass Ass, And What The Hell Was That?
Chapter 10: An Intelligent Sexy Hot Piece of Meat, For Me? Yes Please!
Chapter 11: The Damsel In Distress Always Beats The Egotistical Grass Ass Part 2
Chapter 12: Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, I Didn't Kiss Him, That's On You
Chapter 13: Ass Kicking, Pink Wearing, Parent Cussing Girlfriend
Chapter 14: In A Moment Of Distress Cover It Up With Your Girly Mess
Chapter 15: My Bad, I Didn't Mean To Kiss You There
Chapter 16: Damn You Heart, Why Can't You Just Choose Already?
Chapter 17: I Should Wax Away My Hair Legs To Forget My Problems Like Mick Does
Chapter 18: Boy, You Ain't Got Nothing On Gale
Chapter 19: I'll Make It Officially Official After I Kick Your Ass
Chapter 20: If Revenge Darkens My Heart, Then Call Me Rumpelstiltskin
Chapter 21: Oh My God Elliana, You Can't Just Ask People Why They Snort Cocaine
Chapter 22: Meow, Meow, Meow, More Like Shut Up You Egotistical Grass Ass
Chapter 23: You're Just As Dark And Twisty As Meredith Grey
Chapter 24: Bad Boy? More like Momma's Boy!
Chapter 25: If I Die Please Give All My Worthless Belongings To Marge Simpson
Chapter 26: It's True, Red Heads Have No Soul!
Chapter 27: I Have A Suprise For You. . . It's Poop!
Chapter 28: If There Was Someone Selling Drugs In​ This Place, Weed Know
Chapter 29:Dear, Life When I asked If My Day Could Get Worse, I Was Being. . .
Chapter 30: Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, I Wanna Punch You In The Face. Oops
Chapter 31: Take Notes Boys Gale Is Back In Lady Town
Chapter 32: I Dont Want To Say I Told You So, Just Kidding, I Told You So!
Chapter 33: One Punch In the Face Definitely Keeps The Red Head Away
Chapter 34: I Was Beat Up By A Gang Of Evil Dwarfs While Hanging On For Food
Chapter 35: He Likes Perveted Men Who Visit DirtyGirls.Com
Chapter 36: Elliana Sat On A Wall, Elliana Had A Great Fall, All . . .
Chapter 37: Oh, You're Sorry? I'm Sorry Too, For Not Giving A Shit!
Chapter 38: And I Thought Dora Was The Only One Who Created Awkward Silences
Chapter 39: Snow White Has The Look Of A Princess, But The Attitude Of A Bad Ass
Chapter 40: Don't Hate The Player Bitches, Hate The Game
Epilogue: Goodbye Egotistical Grass asses From This Alien Looking Creature
Bonus: I'm Not Like A Regular President. I'm A Cool Bad Boy President

Chapter 3: If You Attack A Women's Pride All Hell Breaks Loose

71.4K 3K 2.3K
By Pam-The-Lamb

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***

Chapter 3: If You Attack A Women's Pride All Hell Breaks Loose

"Everyone take a seat," the teacher yells as I make my way into my first-period history class.

"Bair," Pipper yells and I turn towards the right side of the room. He's sitting in the back corner and next to him is an empty chair. I look around the room and spot Vinny on the left corner of the room with his eyes glued to his cellphone.

"Pipes," I smile taking a seat next to him. "Sorry about this morning. Vincent can be a pain in the ass."

"Don't worry about it," he shrugs looking at Vinny. "How do you even know him?"

"I live with him," I answer. "I thought you knew."

"I knew some girl had moved into their house," he says shocked "I just didn't know it was you."

"Yeah I'm going to live there all year long," I take a deep breath.

"You need to move out," some girl who's sitting in front of us rapidly turns to look back. "Like tomorrow."

She's a skinny redhead with cute freckles all over her cheeks and a perfectly straight pearly white smile.

"Why?" I question.

"Don't you know," she exclaims "they're like the town's three biggest school hoes. They get at everything with legs and boobs."

"Really?" I ask amused.

"Yeah," she nods opening her green eyes as wide as she can and it makes Pipper laugh.

"Tell me about them," I say intrigued.

"Josh is the school's top student and he's every girl's dream. I mean smart and hot, who doesn't want that?" she jokes. "Alex is smart, but what makes him attractive is that he can literally play every single sport the school offers. From football to freaking tennis."

"What about Vincent?"

"He's the town's bad boy," Pipper mocks the girl playfully.

"The mysterious bad boy," she corrects him. "He's the definition of trouble with a side of edgy mystery to him and I hear he's like really serious. I've never even seen him laugh or smile with anyone."

Now that I think about it I've only seen Vinny smirk, frown, or have a serious look on his face.

"Taylor Gold," the teacher frowns. "Please stop talking and face the front of the class."

"Yes Miss," Taylor rolls her eyes before turning around and I chuckle.

***

"Here is your locker," Pipper says slamming his hand on the locker in front of us.

"Thanks," I smile opening it.

"Well, I'll see you later Bair," Pipper waves before walking away.

"Hey Ellie," Vinny smirks making his way towards me.

"My name is Elliana," I state not turning to look towards him.

"Have you made your decision...Ellie?" he asks leaning against the locker on my right side.

So after we made the deal I told them we had to make rules and I needed to receive a prize when I win. They all agreed and said I needed to decide what the rules were and what my prize would be, but of course, I haven't even had time to think about it.

"Elliana has not made her decision," I begin putting my books away.

"Hey shorty," another familiar voice says standing in front of the locker on my left side.

"My name is Elliana," I glare at Alex.

"Have you decided anything?" he asks intrigued.

"No," I continue putting my books away.

"Princess," the final familiar voice says.

"My name is Elliana," I reply through gritted teeth.

"What's your decision princess?" Josh asks standing on the locker next to Alex's.

"My name is E-L-L-I-A-N-A," I whisper bitterly trying my best to not cause a scene. "And no I haven't made my decision, so can you all just go to your own lockers and leave me alone."

"These are our lockers," they reply simultaneously and my jaw drops.

"I hate this school," I shut my locker and make my way towards my next class.

***

"Why the hell did you do that," Taylor exclaims widening her eyes.

So I decided to tell Pipper and Taylor about the bet I made with the guys. Let's just say they didn't like it very much.

"I don't know," I put my head in my hands "but it's too late to back down now. So I need to make some rules and a prize."

"No sex," Pipper says taking a bite from his sandwich.

"No dating," Taylor drinks her juice.

"Nothing you say when you're not in your five senses counts," Pipper smiles as if he'd just come up with the greatest rule ever.

"Okay," I nod. "What about a prize?"

"Princess," Josh and two other monsters come sit on the table.

"Have you made the rules shorty?" Alex's asks while sipping his apple juice.

"Elliana has," I nod. "No sex with anyone and no dating anyone."

"Bair," Pipper makes a funny facial gesture.

"Oh right," I chuckle. "Nothing that is said when you're not in your five senses counts."

"Okay Ellie," Vinny nods. "We made some rules too."

"Elliana," I roll my eyes.

"You can't say no to dates," Josh smirks.

"The bet will continue until you move out," Alex smirks.

"No sex or dating anyone other than us three," Vinny smirks looking directly at Pipper.

"Fine," I answer confidently.

"What about the prize?" Alex asks and they all look at me intrigued.

"I haven't made one yet," I bite my apple. "I still have to think about it."

***

"Polar bears aren't white," Taylor argues. "They have transparent fur pressed tightly together making it look white."

We're currently all sitting in my front yard talking about school and Pipper decides he's going to say polar bears are white which made Taylor quite upset.

"Well they're white to me," Pipper chuckles clearly enjoying making Taylor mad.

"See this is why Taylor does the school newspaper," I laugh. "She can literally argue on everything."

"I also take the yearbook photos," she smiles proudly.

"Stewart," an extremely loud male voice yells.

He's a tall guy who looks like he might be around twenty-one with broad shoulders and awesome tatted sleeves on both his arms. I would have complimented him on his tattoos if he didn't look extremely angry at the moment.

"Fuck," Pipper hisses standing up.

"You're one difficult guy to track down," the guy growls taking a hold of Pipper's collar and slamming him against the house door.

What the hell is going on?

"I already told you I'm not doing that anymore Bratt," Pipper explains while attempting to get the guy, Bratt, to release him.

Oh god, this is about drugs.

"Let him go," I walk up to them and try pushing Bratt off.

"Don't get involved cupcake," he glares at me. "Go do something useful like clean the kitchen."

Did he just tell me to clean the kitchen?

Oh hell no.

My women pride is screaming with anger.

"Fuck you," I curse kicking the side of his left knee causing him to lose his balance and let go of Pipper.

"Elliana," Taylor gasps as Bratt stands up clearly pissed off.

"You little-" he begins making his towards me, but he's interrupted when a guy runs in grabbing him by the shoulders and slamming him against the wall.

"Little what?" Vinny growls placing his forearm against the guy's neck choking him.

"Vincent," Josh runs up the steps towards them. "Let the guy go."

"Are you okay?" Alex runs towards me and I nod unable to look away from Vincent who looks like he could kill someone.

"Get the hell out of my house," Vinny speaks in a low menacing voice and it sends shivers down back.

I'd never been so incredibly intimidated by someone who wasn't even looking or speaking to me.

"Vincent let him go," Alex exclaims walking towards them and Vincent releases Bratt, who coughs loudly in an attempt to catch his breath.

"I better never see you here again," Vinny pushes him towards the stairs and Bratt nods before quickly running off.

"You can't just choke people," Josh tells Vinny who isn't listening to a word he's saying. He's looking directly at me, his green eyes full of a mixture of all kinds of emotions. It's like I can't make out whether he's angry or not.

He's so confusing.

"Thanks," I say quietly and he nods before turning to look at Pipper.

"Your friend here is only going to cause you more trouble than he's worth," Vinny spits out bitterly before storming into the house.

"Great," Alex rolls his eyes. "You pissed him off. Now he's never going to give me my twenty dollars back."

"Really that's the issue here," Josh says as they walk into the house. "Didn't anyone else see him choke the guy?"

"I'm sorry," Pipper says finally speaking. "I didn't think he wanted to find me considering I wasn't-"

"It's fine," I place my hand on his shoulder. "It wasn't your fault."

"I almost peed my pants," Taylor says breathing harshly. "Vincent is scary as hell."

"Yeah," I agree. "I'd never seen anyone get so angry."

"How can you live with them?" Taylor asks. "Don't they scare you?"

"No," I shake my head. "They make me mad, but they don't scare me."

Okay, maybe Vincent does.

"They scare me," Taylor admits.

"We should do something fun," Pipper talks trying to lighten the mood.

Something fun, uh?

I know exactly what to do.

"How good are you guys at pranks?" I ask, a big smirk on my face.

A/N: So I've been updating every weekend and I really like that schedule since it gives me all week to write and edit.

Now I do want to say that I will have family coming to my house soon and I might not be able to update so consistently, but I will try my best. I promise.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed the chapter and see you in the next update.

QOTC: Who should Ellie go on a date with first?

I'll update soon...

Comment & Vote

Love, Pam

June 12, 2016

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467K 12.7K 34
(Under Major Editing) Camila Diaz is a nerd. No need denying it. Everyone knows, Camila knows, her friends know, her school knows, hell even her mom...
1.3M 43.7K 92
"You're mine. And I don't think you wanna go against that." Her eyes dangerously darkened. He gulped, and nodded a yes. --- Everybody has a story. An...
71.3K 2.5K 40
COMPLETED Meet Alicia Storms, an ordinary girl who goes to Wildshire School in New York City. She's not a nerd but she's also not a queen bee. She's...
282K 4.4K 24
"Come on Austin. Please delete the video!" "No way." He smirks, "That'll be too easy." "What do you want from me?" "I need you to be my fake girlfr...