Little Brothers Are Sacred (N...

By xstardux

When Namikaze Minato died, he did not only leave the village his son. He also left behind his daughter, Hikar... More

Little Brothers Are Sacred (Naruto Uzumaki Story)
Chapter 1: Returning Back To Konoha
Chapter 2: The Chunin Exams?
Chapter 3: The Return Of The Namikaze Princess
Chapter 4: Namikaze vs Hatake
Chapter 6: The Written Exams
Chapter 7: Blood Over Love
Chapter 8: Beginning The Forest Of Death
Chapter 9: A Sick Feeling
Chapter 10: Making A Difference
Chapter 11: The Preliminaries Begin
Please Read
Chapter 12: Watching Over Sasuke
Chapter 13: The Snake Returns
Chapter 14: Kunoichis Of The Leaf
Chapter 15: No Room To Judge
Chapter 16: The Underdog Will Win
Chapter 17: The Arrogance Of A Shinobi
Chapter 18: The Loss Of A True Ninja
Chapter 19: The Closet Pervert Or The Open Pervert
Chapter 20: The Consequences of Life
Chapter 21: Training With The Uchiha(s)
Chapter 22: The Fourth Hokage's Legacy

Chapter 5: The Sadist Known As Ibiki

4.8K 133 2
By xstardux

✩Little Brothers Are Sacred✩

Location: Konohagakure- First Examination Room

'You have my permission to attend the Chunin Exams, pretending to be one of the proctors.' Those words rang through Hikari's head as she walked into the room, that was currently empty of all students, only the other proctors.

"Ah Namikaze Hikari, there you are. You will act as one of the students taking the written exam. Your IQ is well above 200, so answering the questions will prove to be no difficulty." Morino Ibiki stated, looking at her square in the eye.

Hikari nodded, but did not do anything else as she continued listening to her instructions. What she really wanted was all this to be over with so the students would come in and she can see her brother and how much he grew over the years. 

"Okay, let's go and call the students in." Ibiki stated.

As the proctors all stepped outside, they noticed that as they got closer to the room where all the Genin were, the voices got louder and louder, almost as if they were shouting in the room.

Hikari turned to look at Ibiki from the corner of her eyes, she saw him getting more and more impatient from the loud noises. Hikari had only worked with him once when she was younger and that was only because her mother was on a mission and her father was too busy to look after her so Ibiki was the only "reasonable babysitter" he could find during the short time.

'Reasonable my ass.' Hikari thought back to when Ibiki had babysat her.

She was only 4 at the time, but she already knew that the man in front of her was to not be messed with.

"So you're The 4th's kid huh?" Ibiki asked

Not exactly knowing what the man meant, Hikari just nodded. 

"Come on, I have some work to do." He quickly turned on his heels and walked out of the room, not even looking back to see if the young blonde would follow. He just expected her to.

"Ibiki-san, where are we going?" She asked curiously as they went into an unfamiliar building.

"Our base located in the Konohagakure Intelligence Division." Ibiki stated emotionlessly, once again, not even bothering to look at her while he talked.

Hikari didn't say anything else after that. She had already knew that he was not a people person and if Hikari wasn't the 4th's kid, she would have probably been long gone by now.

She didn't like people giving her special privileges and advantages over others just because she was the daughter of Yondaime Hokage, but times like this, she was more than happy to receive them.

The two turned sharply around the corner, reaching a dead end. Hikari could make out the shadow of a door in the dark hallway and that was exactly where they headed.

"Ibiki, there you are." Greeted a fairly tall shinobi.

Hikari peered at him with her brilliant blue eyes as his own dark coal eyes met hers. His dark brown hair was spiked up and he wore the standard Konoha shinobi clothes. 

"Whose this?" The unknown man questioned.

"This here is the 4th's kid, Namikaze Hikari." Ibiki stated

"I see. I can see the resemblance." The man stated.

Ibiki subconsciously looked down at the young girl. He hadn't realized that until Shinobu pointed it out. He stared at the child and noticed that she had the same matching light blonde hair as her father and her eyes were the exact replica of the 4th's. It was so close that it seemed almost as if he took his eyes out and implanted it in her own. 

He quickly shook his head and turned to look down at Hikari, "This man is Mibu Shinobu. He's one of my men." He briefly introduced.

"Nice to meet you." Hikari stated politely, though she knew there would be no conversation going. Hikari was able to read people and she could tell that just like Ibiki, Shinobu had no interest in a small child like herself.

"What should we do with her?" Shinobu asked.

After much thought, Ibiki finally answered, "Bring her. She is the child of Hokage-sama , also known as the Yellow Flash, she could learn a lot about our division. It could come in handy."

"At such a young age?" Shinobu questioned.

"Are you doubting me?" Ibiki demanded.

"N-no sir. Just making sure." He quickly responded. Shinobu knew what he was capable of and he did not want to get him mad.

"Come along." Shinobu mumbled towards the young blonde.

Hikari dragged her feet across the cement floor and looked down at the ground. She didn't even want to stay with the scary man, but apparently he was the only babysitter her father could find on such short notice. He was also the only "reasonable babysitter". What was her father thinking?

Hikari noticed that she was in another room when she heard the door slam behind her. 

She lifted her head as her eyes widened when she looked at the man sitting in the chair about 10 feet away from her. He was strapped down by chains that seemed unbreakable and he was tied to the seat by chakra strings.

At only age 4, Hikari had never witnessed a person being treated that badly like that before. What did he do to get him all tied up like that?

"So you're the spy that was found in the village huh?" Ibiki asked, though they all knew that it was just a statement.

The man turned to the side, refusing to look at Ibiki who was getting mad and irritated at the man's actions.

"You better answer." Ibiki warned.

Once again, the man did not answer, infuriating Ibiki.

Hikari's eyes widened as Ibiki whipped out a kunai and through it directly a vein in his arm. They all saw the man biting his lip hard, trying not to cry out in pain. Ibiki took that as a challenge as he took out another kunai and threw it at the vein in his other arm, this time with more force and strength then before. This time the man cried out in pain, which resulted in a smirk from Ibiki.

"Are you gong to finally talk?" He questioned in a sinister-like voice, that made the 4 year old flinch.

The man shook his head once again. Shinobu looked at the man with slight sympathy. He had been trained not to give into any sympathy, but he did feel bad that the man was stuck with Ibiki. If only he knew that Konoha had one of the best interrogators in all of the lands and Ibiki was also the harshest. 

"Very well." Ibiki sighed, though there were no signs of regret in his voice.

He put his hands together as he formed the necessary handsigns for his jutsu.

'Board, Dog, Bird, Monk- Oh no, he's going to use that jutsu?' Shinobu thought alarmed.

"You're going to use that jutsu?" He interrupted before he could finish.

"Yes I am." Ibiki stated and finished the last handsign, Ram.

"Kuchiyose: Gomon Heya." He stated.

Hikari quickly closed her eyes, not wanting to see what he was going to do to the man begin interrogated. After a few seconds of not hearing any screams, cries, or pleas, she opened her eyes and found herself in a different place. No it was not another room, more like another realm.

"Where am I?" She asked softly.

She noticed up ahead that Ibiki was standing a few feet in front of her in a cage. The man was being chained up against the large cage. Hikari was not in the cage, she was standing right outside on a large purple symbol that was also holding the cage.

Ibiki turned to look at her in surprise and then smirked, "I see you managed to get yourself into my jutsu. That takes some skill." He noted.

Hikari didn't understand, she hadn't intended on getting in his jutsu, she didn't even know what jutsu he performed.

None-the-less, Ibiki turned his attention back onto the man who was trying and struggling to get out of the wires wrapped around his entire body.

"You're really going to torture me in front of a child?" The man finally spoke.

His voice was rasp and held anger and frustration. Ibiki smirked at what he said, but did not respond.

"So now you begin to talk huh? Answer some questions, and this will not be painful." Ibiki stated.

The man stared at him and didn't talk just like before. Ibiki could tell that the man was trying to push Ibiki's buttons, trying to see how far he was willing to go. Unfortunately for him, Ibiki wasn't one to bluff.

Ibiki moved his hands in a repetitive pattern, finally raising his hands and clenching his fists tight. Hikari noticed as the chains began to move around and then quickly tightened unexpectedly around the man as he began to turn blue from lack of air. Hikari closed her eyes as he started choking.

She opened her eyes again when Ibiki stopped. Unlike most 4 year olds, Hikari also noticed things that many others didn't. She saw a faint mark around Ibiki's neck. She could see that the mark wrapped around his neck, though most was covered by the high black collared trench coat he wore. 

Hikari also noticed as Ibiki cleared her throat twice before talking. She finally figured it out, what happened to the man also happened to Ibiki.

She let out a gasp as she figured it out. 

Ibiki quickly turned around and gave her a motion to not say anything, he obviously did not want to let his opponent get the upper hand.

"Will you talk? Next time, I'll make it last even longer." Ibiki threatened.

The man simply nodded.

"What's your name?" Ibiki demanded.

"Nakamura Akio." He choked out, obviously the jutsu had done more damage to Akio then it did to Ibiki.

"Who sent you?" Ibiki questioned.

Obviously the question was a lot more personal, due to his hesitation, however once he saw Ibiki raising his fist, he quickly spat out, "Lord Orochimaru." 

Hikari noticed Ibiki tensing up at his name.

'That snake already sent spies to infiltrate our village and he only left 2 years ago.' Ibiki thought bitterly.

Hikari watched the rest of the interrogation. Though she was only 4 she had learned a couple of things from watching Ibiki and that was 1. Don't get him mad. 2. Shinobi are not suppose to reveal anything even under the worse interrogation.

Needless to say her father wasn't too thrilled with what she described to him. So Ibiki never "babysat" her again, though both Ibiki and Hikari were thrilled to hear that. 

But thanks to Ibiki, Hikari had learned a number of torture techniques and she also learned how to withstand all the torture, which came in handy a couple of times over the years. It happened so frequently because people often tortured her to try finding out about her father's infamous Hiraishin no Jutsu. Well, stuff like that happens all because she is the daughter of Namikaze Minato.

~ Kuchiyose: Gomon Heya : It's a summoning jutsu which summons a torture chamber. 

Author's Note :

Well this chapter was maining about her past with Ibiki.Oh and by the way, Shinobu is an actual person on Ibiki's interrogation team.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 138 27
Namikaze Hanako was Minato and Kushina's first born daughter. She was a gifted kunoichi and was completing anbu missions alongside Itachi when she wa...
49.2K 964 34
Naruto Uzumaki, Konoha's Number One Most Unpredictable knucklehead ninja. In his village however, was a hellhole for him, almost everyday he gets to...
89.7K 2.3K 71
Akina Uchiha, the little sister of Itachi Uchiha, was known for her open and cheerful nature. There was hardly anyone in the Uchiha clan who behaved...
1M 28.1K 36
What if Uzumaki Naruto had a sister? That he never knew she existed. Her name is Minako. A Kunoichi, Jinchūriki and the reincarnation of Uzumaki Mito...