Rin x Len-Action Love

Oleh VocaloidFangirl11

A Rin x Len fanfic full of action on Singing at Vocaloid. Full of love,singing,plans, and wacky things... Suc... Lebih Banyak

Note:
Prolouge
VocaCity
Let The Ships Begin!
Plan
Truth or Dare!
Magnet
Spies For A Day
Being Caught
Rain is truly a blessing!

Operation:Commence Plan

349 19 0
Oleh VocaloidFangirl11

Miku Hatsune's P.O.V.

"Alright!The 'almost couple' is finished!"I whispered as I did the signal to the gang to commence the plan.

The plan goes like this:
1.I'll come to the almost couple and say:Leeks!(signal to Kaito and Gakupo)

2.When the boys heard the signal,they will grab the arms of Len and Rin.

3.I'll tell the almost couple to play with us.

4.Someone between the two of them will ask what game are we playing.

5.Luka will tell that we're playing Truth or Dare.

6.Gumi will also show up and say that if you resist,no dessert for them the whole year!

Am I brilliant?!

I went to the two to start the plan.

Rin Kagami's P.O.V.

Miku went to the table where me and Len was sitting on...smiling creepily.

"Dude,your face is creepy you know!"I said while taking a sip of coffee.

"Leeks!"Why the oranges did she said that?

Then someone grabbed my arm.*Gasp!*I said and when I turned around I saw Kaito.

And I noticed Len's arm was grabbed to by ....Gakupo?

"What the heck are you doing?"Len then started saying bad words after.Now,he creeps me out!

"Rin,Len,play with us!"Miku said with a smile on her face.

"What game?"I asked showing a confused look.

Then Luka showed up.

"A game of Truth or Dare."She said..seriously.

Then Gumi showed up too.

"And if you resist,no dessert for you two in a whole year."Wait what?

"Eh??"I said.

"Why?"Len asked.

"Hehe..accept or no dessert?"Miku asked.

"We accept!"Len and I said in chorus.

Miku Hatsune's P.O.V.

Yay!It worked!Our plan worked!

Time to celebrate after those two will be an item.

Heya!

*Fangirl screams*

Will Rin tell her true feelings or Len will?

Find out on the next chapter!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.7M 294K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
2.8M 162K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...