Alpha's Little Secret (Comple...

بواسطة isk8te88

Clarity is the Daughter of one of the biggest packs in America.. the Blue Mountain Pack. Her brother is the n... المزيد

Quick Note
Meet Clarity!
Yay?
Was it real or was it a dream?
Club a Little Here and There and Then..
Leave Me Alone
How Is It Soo Big?????
Afterward
Was I Too Late?
Come quietly
The Chase
A Little Date
Interrupted
Secret is out
Think Clarity Think
Break Free
Deception
Prisoner
Sabrina
A/N
Helping Out
It's Time
Where We Left Off
Happily Ever After
The King's Lost Luna (Coming Soon)
NEW BOOK

Alpha's Little Secret

22.2K 398 9
بواسطة isk8te88

Clarity is the Daughter of one of the biggest packs in America.. the Blue Mountain Pack. Her brother is the next Alpha in line and is overly protective of Clarity. She doesn't want a mate and has promised herself never to fall in love with someone else and keep to her somewhat innoncent self.

Her mate Xavier, alpha of the Greenwood Pack which is the strongest pack in America, on the other hand is completely opposite. he has been searching for his mate for a lifetime. He promised himself to keep his Luna with him from the moment he layed eyes on her. he is possessive, but he only wants whats best for his mate and in his mind its him.

will Clarity accept Xavier? will they overcome their difference? what will happen if they do accept each other?

By the way this is my first were story and i'm really a new author so please take it easy on me and try to comment if i'm doing something you don't like or if you would like to see this book go in a different direction!!! please!!!! thanks!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.2M 34.3K 35
When you live your life in fear how will you turn out? Jillian Sadem might be an Alpha's daughter, but social anxiety runs her life. She always look...
256K 7.8K 150
" You can't escape from me Babygirl and if you don't want me, I will hunt you as an animal I am " he said while his eyes hold the hidden promise in i...
4.4M 99.2K 47
Lauren is 19 years old and the daughter of the village mayor. One day she accidently meets her mate - the most feared, brutal and unpredictable Alph...
9.7M 331K 46
(Completed) My back ran into the wood door as he held my arms at my side, my breath heavy and my knees weak. "Say it." He demanded. I shook my...