Cherry Boy ยป Zarry

By aprecots

[completed] summer of the 1960's !!! zayn moves to utah and has new friends, and his first boyfriend, harry... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
epilogue

thirteen

4.2K 251 391
By aprecots

"you guys have to leave or i'm calling security." one of the life guards said.

"why?! we haven't done anything wrong!" niall said getting red in the face.

"some people are uncomfortable with your excessive pda." one of the life guards said looking at liam and cara.

they all looked at liam and cara, then started laughing. they picked up all their belongings and walked out of the gate doors.

"bye, cara. bye, niall. bye, louis. bye, ken–"

"okay, that's enough," zayn said interrupting harry and pulled him in the direction where their homes were. "bye, guys." zayn said to his friends and walked off.

"they are so cute." zayn heard kendall squeal.

*smack*

"why don't you ever treat me like that !?" he heard kendall say.

"oi! that was uncalled for !" he heard an irish accent exclaimed. he smiled and laughed.

"hey, babe." zayn said to harry; who was eating his cherries... no care in the world.

zayn grabbed both sides of Harry's face and slammed their lips together. once they pulled away zayn had a smirk on his face and harry was blushing.

"did you steal my cherry?" harry asked realizing there was nothing in his mouth.

zayn opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out and laid on it was the maraschino cherry.

"zayn ! that was my last cherry! and you stole it !" harry whined. laughing after.

"that's not the only cherry I'll be stealing from you, harry." zayn whispered in harry's ear and slapped his bum squeezing it.

"ugh. your so gross." harry said walking alongside zayn.

"you love it." zayn said biting harry's cheek.

"hmm. do i?" harry said.

"you do. now let's get you home before i kidnap you and hold you hostage in my room." zayn said. harry laughed.

"sounds promising." harry replied with a smile.

zayn grabbed harry's hand and kissed it. they walked past zayn's house to harry's. this time, harry didn't complain; he knew there was no point with zayn.

he stared at zayn and smiled widely.

"like what you see? don't worry i do too. sometimes they take away all my mirrors then i have to cry myself to sleep." zayn said and 'cringes' and harry laughs.

"you dork." he says and nudges him.

they get to harry's house and zayn drops him off.

"bye, babe." zayn said, grabbing harry's waist and pecking his lips lightly.

"bye, zaynie." harry replied and giggled and walked into his house.

zayn walked home alone and was deep in thought.

he was remembering how earlier in the summer he thought moving to utah was the worst thing to happen to him. he was leaving behind all his closest friends and girlfriend. but now he realizes half of his 'friends' weren't loyal either way and perrie.. well. he has harry and the gang now and he couldn't be happier.

zayn found himself with a wide smile across his face and at his doorstep.

he walked in.

"mama! papa! i'm home!" he yelled and went to his room. he striped from his chlorine stenched clothes and hopped into the shower.

after about 10-15 minutes or so he was out and into his boxer briefs, in his bed.

-next day-

"zayn, sweetie! wake up and come help your mother!" zayn heard his mother yelling.

zayn groaned and dragged himself out of bed, into the bathroom. After he freshened up he went downstairs to see grocery bags all over the kitchen floor.

zayn lazily made his way to the kitchen and started unpacking.

"good morning, love." trisha smiled, running her hands through his hair.

"morning, mama." he replied. "what's for breakfast?" he asked, feeling his stomach start to growl.

"for you, toast and milk. after that you have to go play ball or hang out with your friends. you never did tell me how it went yesterday." she said.

"okay. and it was really fun. i got to learn more about the guys! question, why do i have to leave?" zayn asked unpacking the apples and placing them into the fruit bowl.

"oh, no worries. just your father has a business dinner. more like meeting but i'm just cooking." trisha said.

"i'm sure you'll nail it." zayn said kissing his mothers cheek, boosting her confidence.

↠ ↠

"mama, smells delicious. save me some will you." zayn said inhaling the heavenly smell coming from the kitchen.

"why, thank you, zayn. and i'll make sure of it." trisha said smiling.

"do you need any help–"

*knock knock*

"i'll get it." zayn said and walked to the door, opening it to reveal louis face.

"hola, zayn. you up for a fun trip at the fair?" louis asked.

zayn looked back at his mother. as in asking for permission. trisha looked at the clock and nodded.

"want to at home by 10." she said and zayn nodded.

"just let me get a few things." zayn said and ran to his room. He grabbed his old baseball jersey which had his name and number 8 on it and $10.

he ran back downstairs and waved bye to his mother and walked out.

"hey, everyone's here!" zayn exclaimed smiling.

"hey, zaynie." harry said giving him a hug.

"so adorable."

"i can't get over it."

"me either."

All three girls commented.

"it's not that cute." liam insisted.

"shut up! I should have dated harry instead." cara said crossing her arms.

"oh, babe. i'm sorry." liam said instantly and cara turned towards liam and smiled.

"okay."

and soon a sweet peck turned into a heated make out session.

"get a room!"

"coodies oh my god!"

the others yelled.

"let's just go." niall said and led the way to the fair.

soon, circus music and all types of chimes were heard in the distance and the gang ran towards it.

they were greeted by a face full of flashing lights and fair foods.

"argh. welcome to heaven." niall said running the the ticket booth and the rest followed.

once they got in they got on every ride possible.

right now, everyone was on 'The Hammer' supposedly one of the most fun rides in the whole fair.

well, not everyone was on. harry and zayn were in the food line getting ice cream.

"hello, darling, what can I get you?" the elder lady asked.

"two scoops of maraschino cherry ice cream and another two scoops of vanilla." zayn ordered looking at harry to see if that was okay.

"plus sprinkles!" harry added and zayn laughed over his excitement.

"alright. here you go. y'all enjoy!" the lady said handing them their dessert.

"you are so adorable." zayn said sitting down on the empty picnic table across from harry.

"i'm harry styles... it's kind of my job. but thank you, zaynie. And thank you for this." harry said picking at the ice cream and zayn nodded.

"you're welcome." he said. "oh! reminds me. i got you a little something." zayn said and took out his jersey. "so instead of wearing liam's you wear mine. and then everyone will know you're mine." zayn said. "its a win win." he smiled and harry smirked.

"were you jealous, zaynie?"

"what?! coarse not. why would i– i have no reason to– you're mine." zayn stuttered.

"its okay, zaynie." harry said and leaned over to peck zayn's lips  

soon they were all reunited with the gang.

"hey, guys. how was the ride?" zayn asked.

"i think i'm gonna barf." niall said hunching over.

"how romantic." cara complained rolling her eyes but then rushed to niall's side to help him out.

"oh, eleanor! thats so cute where'd you get it?!" harry asked squealing over a plush turtle.

"louis won it for me at the claw machine." she said pointing at it.

"what?! thats impossible! that things rigged." zayn said.

"say that to my stuffed turtle, loser." she teased and zayn laughed.

"c'mon, harry. i'll win you one." zayn said defensively snd tugged harry towards the machine.

"what do you want?" zayn asked harry and he pointed at the medium sized beige fluffy bear .

"alright here we go."

after 20 minutes of trying harry was begging for zayn to quit.

"zaynie, it doesn't matter anymore. its not important." harry said but zayn was already starting another round.

"you go ahead. i'm not leaving til i get you that bear." zayn said and started playing.

"don't fall in love with it more than me." harry said and kissed zayn's cheek before walking to his friends.

↠ ↠

"zayn we're leaving!" harry yelled.

"but i'm not done playing!"

"they're almost closing, zayn."

"but i still haven't won!" zayn whined.

"zaynie! its fine. it was stupid anyway. lets just go home." harry said and zayn walked with his head low.

"i'm sorry, harry." zayn said.

"for what?" harry asked confused.

"i didn't win you the toy." he said. harry shook his head and laughed.

"zaynie, i said its fine." he said and grabbed zayn's hand.

the walked and talked with the rest of the group until it was time to split up again.

"goodnight, harry." zayn said kissing harry. harry smiled and blushed.

"night, zaynie." he said and walked inside his home.

zayn sprinted off harry's home grounds to the fair.

maybe if i run fast enough i can make it.

and he did make it. he ran to the machine and no one was using it thank god.

he kissed it and put the first nickel in.

for harry.

he said to himself and started playing.

-1 hours & 38 minutes later-

"sir, we're closing." a man said to zayn.

"please, just one more time, please." zayn begged.

"i'll act like i never saw you but when i come back around, you're out." the man spoke and left.

pleas, please, please.

BINGO

HE WON!

zayn finally won he toy. he was way past over joyed, not to mention curfew aswell but he ran to harry's house.

once he reached the styles household he knocked on the door and to his surprise a sleepy harry opened the door with nothing but zayn's jersey and boxers.

"zayn. what're you doing? its 2am." harry asked and zayn's eyes nearly bulged out of his head.

"i came to give you this." zayn said and gave harry the toy.

harry smiled widely, accepting the gift.

"you stayed after?" harry asked.

"after i left you i ran back and played again." zayn said thinking back in how much time he spent on this but seeing harry's face like this... was totally worth it.

zayn was tackled with a bone crushing hug.

"thank you, zaynie." harry said and kissed zayn's lips softly.

"i'll see you tomorrow." zayn said and harry nodded, walked inside his home and slowly closed the door.

zayn ran back home knowing if he was caught trisha would have his head.

but at the same time zayn was on cloud nine. realizing he was falling for harry.

hard.

zayn snapped out of his daydream when he reached his house. all lights were off so thats a good sign.

zayn slowly and quietly opened the front door and sneaked into his bedroom without a sound. once his bedroom door was closed he gasped for breath.

he undressed and went to bed thinking how his life has suddenly changed. but all for the better. all good things, good people. especially,

harry.
___________________
hi guys, its nic.

how'd you like it???

what do you think?

zarry's getting kind of steamy,huh?!

hah..all good things. expect more!!

thanks for reading !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 8.2K 40
๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ...
74.4K 2.8K 26
Louis and Harry hate each other. When their best friends start dating (Liam and Zayn) they have to pretend to like each other. little did they know t...
93.4K 3.5K 33
Harry is suicidal. He knows he needs a savior. He craves to be touched, held and loved. Maybe Zayn can give him that even if they are two guys,It's s...
85K 3.6K 22
She likes him but he likes her brother.