50 days • {Nalu}

Von killuas

After an intense encounter with a powerful dark mage, Team Natsu, along with the rest of the guild, are left... Mehr

The Curse
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
Day 25
Day 27
Day 28
Day 29
Day 30
Day 31
Day 33
Day 40
Day 41
Day 43
THANK YOU
Day 44
Day 45
Day 46
Day 49
Day 50
Scattered Memories
Mind of Mine
Home
And So...
Epilogue ; The Wedding.
Bonus Chapter!!
thank you once more
new story

Epilogue ; Revelation

9.7K 412 246
Von killuas

It was only about three months after the wedding of Natsu and Lucy. Things were as normal in the guild as ever. The only hectic thing being the planning of not only Levy and Gajeel's wedding, but Gray and Juvia's as well. Erza and Jellal had a small wedding a month before Natsu and Lucy's.

Sadly, none of the top couples had any little children running around, yet. Juvia was actually around four months pregnant while Erza and Mira were in a race to see who would pop first. The guild would be having new members crawling around soon.

"Didn't you just throw up like bucket loads this morning?" Natsu asked his wife while coming out of the restroom with a towel around his neck.

Lucy looked up at him with a chicken nugget in one hand and a spoon that once held ice cream in her mouth. She took the spoon out while throwing a shirt at him. "Put some clothes on. I don't want to see you walking around half naked."

"Oh sure. Like you don't love it." he winked. She just rolled her eyes and took a bite of the chicken nugget.

"Chicken nuggets and ice cream? Is that your new weird meal?"

"What do you mean weird?"

"Yesterday you ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with pickles. That disgusted even me!" he gagged for special effect.

"It was good too! Just put your shirt on already so we can go to the guild." she huffed. Lucy got up to place the ice cream back in the freezer and slip on her shoes. She also placed her keys and whip on her belt at her hip.

She looked down at her torso, noticing that it looked a bit more buldged than usual.

"Natsu?"

"Hmm?" he hummed. He was wrapping his scarf around his neck before walking over to her.

"Have I gained weight?"

"I don't think so." he answered after analyzing her.

"I feel pudgy." she pouted.

He chuckled at her, lifting her chin up lightly with his fingers. "You'd still look good pudgy."

Natsu then placed a small kiss on the tip of her nose before taking her hand in his. They then departed from their small home, which was Natsu's house, and headed towards the guild. It was spring time, so every now and then, a cloud when pass over the sun making the sky a but dark before leaving and brightening up.

"My feet hurt." complained the blonde mage when they arrived in front of the guild.

"Lucy, the walk wasn't even that far."

"I know but still. Whatever, I need to talk to Levy and ask her how the planning is going." she stated before pushing through the guild doors. "But first, a shake sounds nice."

Lucy redirected herself to the bar before being stopped by Cana. Cana looked at her with raised brows as shs took a swig of her drink.

"Why are you swollen?" she asked while wiping the corners of her mouth.

Lucy gave her an odd look. "Swollen? What do you mean?"

Cana rolled her eyes with a smirk and set her drink down. She walked over to Lucy and groped her chest, snickering at the girl's expression.

"Hey Natsu!" Cana called making the said boy turn. "Don't these look a bit swollen to you?"

She gave Lucy's chest a squeeze.

"Ouch! Cana, that hurts!"

"Oh? So they're sensitive now, too?" she chuckled, letting go of her and walking away.

Natsu joined his wife's side, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. "You've been weird lately."

"What is it now?" Lucy sighed, slightly annoyed.

"What's the matter?" Mira asked, setting down a shake in front of Lucy. Said girl cheered in delight and took a sip.

"Natsu keeps saying I'm being weird lately." she mumbled.

Mira looked over to Natsu with a questioning look in her eyes. He put his hands up in surrender.

"Hey! She has!"

"How so?" pushed Mira.

"Well, she's always sick in the morning but then she eats the weirdest combinations of food. She also has been having mood swings and just now, she said her chest area was hurting." He explained.

"They're also swollen, Mira!" Cana shouted with a wink.

Mirajane hummed in thought, rubbing a hand across her baby bump. "It sounds a lot like... Oh my gosh!"

The couple looked at her, slightly confused.

"Wendy! Come quick!" she called out. The small dragon slayer wandered over, Carla and Happy floating above her. It was only natural for the two exceeds to be at each other's side, especially since Carla had finally returned Happy's feelings.

"Yes?" asked Wendy.

Mirajane whispered something into her ear. Wendy's mouth made a small 'o' shape as she understood what Mira was asking for.

Once she pulled back, Wendy nodded. "I can do that."

Natsu and Lucy looked at each other, more confused than ever. Lucy just shrugged and took another sip of drink.

"Um, Lucy? Can I do something?"

"Sure, Wendy." Lucy turned towards the girl and was immediately greeted by her hands being placed on her stomach.

Wendy gasped and then grinned up at Lucy and looked over to Mira.

"Oh, yeah." was all she said.

"What's going on?" Erza wondered, walking, more like waddling, over.

Gray and Juvia were now curious as to what was going with their friends. This also caught the attention of Gajeel and Levy, so they decided to join in as well.

Mirajane squealed in delight. Laxus came over and patted her head, to calm her down. His wife could be a bit too hyper at times and it made him worry for his child.

"'Oh, yeah', what Wendy?" Lucy finally asked.

"Congratulations, Natsu and Lucy! You guys are gonna have a baby!" she smiled.

"W-What?" the two sputtered. And then, Natsu actually fainted into Gray's arms since he was standing behind him.

The rest of them sweatdropped. Lucy then put everything together and thought about it. All the symptoms were finally making sense to her. She placed a hand on her small buldge and smiled.

"I'm going to be a dad?" Natsu said as he slowly woke up.

"Yes, Fire Idiot. Now get up, you're heavy." Gray said with an eye roll.

Everyone congradulated the two, even though they were still a bit shocked.

"So, I guess it makes sense." Natsu said.

"What does?"

"Why you were acting all weird."

"Like you act normal." Lucy scoffed.

Natsu chuckled. "You're right."

"Ready to be a dad?" she asked.

"As ready as I've ever been for anything. How about you? I mean, about becoming a mom?"

"As long as I have you by my side, I'm ready." she smiled at him.

"I really love you, Lucy." He kissed her forehead.

"I love you, too."

And so, the guild celebrated the news. Months passed filled with weddings and the births of the next generation of Fairy Tail. And many more adventures were bound to come.

_____________

last epilogue, so i guess this is the end??

at this point in time, there will be no sequel. i have no idea what to do for a sequel, im sorry to disappoint anyone. thanks for reading 💕

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

83.2K 2.1K 20
When Lucy is kicked off Team Natsu what will she do? Will she take revenge? Or will she forgive and forget? Not to mention with all this going on an...
1.3K 2 15
Just like any other cliche you could possibly find out on the internet, Natsu is a highly loved playboy. Any girl would love to be with him, even if...
59.8K 1.4K 33
After a long journey of 100 years quest, Team Natsu went back to Magnolia to their guild Fairy Tail. But there was something wrong with Lucy, there's...
56.2K 1.5K 18
It's a year after Natsu and the guild had been back. Something wasn't right... Lucy Heartfilia gets kicked out of Fairy Tail. After being kicked out...