Dolan twins Imagines and pref...

By ughsian

Just little stories for you to enjoy x More

Welcome☺️☺️
pregnancy suprise G•D
Meeting him E•D
Your song together
Crush E•D (part 1)
Crush E•D (part 2)
Good night baby girl G•D
Best friend E•D
Bully G•D
Dumped E•D
Tattoo E•D
HOLY SHIT!!
Dangerous woman G•D (part 1)
Dangerous woman G•D (part 2)
Hope E•D
Libary G•D (part 1)
Libary G•D (part 2)
Pain game E•D
Not long G•D
Not long (alternative ending) G•D
10k?!!
Your house together
Worry (a/n)
Glass half empty G•D
E•D (short imagine)
Date night
40K!!???!!
G•D (short imagine)
♡NEW COVER♡
UMMMM WATTTTT
The End.

Cheats E•D

7.6K 98 29
By ughsian

A/n in this imagine the twins (and you) still live in New Jersey.
P.s sorry for any mistakes this is unedited xoxo - Sian
-----------------
You watched as the two of them snuggled on the couch, ready to watch the movie.

His arm around her shoulders and her head rested on his chest, a cream fluffy blanket over them, your blanket over them.

Your thoughts of jealousy were broken by a warm body sitting next to you and Grayson putting an arm around your shoulders.

You ripped your eyes away from the pair sat across from you and looked over at the title screen of whatever film had been chosen.

You tried to resist temptation but you couldn't you glanced back over at them and his hand was combing through her hair, her eyes were closed.

You watched intently, your gaze drifted up to his face, a smirk was planted on his lips and when your stare reached his, you made eye contact, he knew how this made you felt.

Feeling the pain slowly eat you so you looked back to the movie and watched as an explosion covered the screen making you jump slightly.

You felt the arm that had been around your shoulders lower itself to your torso pulling you closer.

You got up when the movie got too boring for you to watch anymore, you walked upstairs and into your bedroom leaving the door slightly agar.

You got changed into your pyjamas and carried out your nightly routine that didn't take too long.

You climbed into your bed knowing you would be awoken when Grayson came to bed,

After only being in bed for a few minutes you felt the bed dip on his side you turned over when he had settled down and was no longer moving .

You snuggled closer to him inhaling his sent, but you suddenly opened your eyes, when the realisation hit you,

"What are you doing here, he could walk in at any moment" you could hear a thin layer of panic in your voice like a tiny piece of paper.

But there was no verbal reply, a kiss was planted on your lips one that was gentle on the surface but with very little analysis you could feel the roughness and desperation, trying to climb out.

You pulled away even though you really didn't want to, "Ethan, we can't do this here, Grayson will be coming to bed anytime"

He smiled at your comment,
"It's okay he won't, he fell asleep on the couch and so did Erica, no one will know baby." He said and began to kiss your neck.

You felt every bolt of electricity from each kiss he planted on your skin, he was so gentle, so perfect. He was like your very own Disney prince.

You moved your head so he had more access, "how are we doing this?" You asked with your eyes closed, your voice shaking slightly.

"Doing what, babe?" Ethan asked in between kisses, you felt his hands move to you waist bringing you closer to his body, spreading more tingles and creating goosebumps.

"How am I cheating on your brother, your twin?" You said holding back a moan as he found your sweet spot "with you" you finished.

He smirked against your skin, "you should just leave him" he spoke avoiding your question simultaneously continuing his assault on you.

"What about Erica? You know, your girlfriend" he didn't reply and instead moved his lips to yours,

"If you leave Grayson, I'll leave her." He said while pulling away to catch his breath only to lean back in and begin kissing you, with force this time.

You knew exactly what he wanted and you wanted it too.

***

Ethan kissed you forehead as he left the bed and headed for the door but just before he left he turned around,

"Remember what I said earlier. You leave him, I leave her." He said with a serious tone, "we can get away, move away, anywhere you want." Then he walked out of the room closing the door gently behind him.

You wanted to leave Grayson so bad, but you couldn't, you didn't want to hurt him that bad, it would be as bad as killing his family in front of him,

loyalty and was one of the most important things to him and you had trampled all over it like a child with an ants nest, crushing his heart like stamping on all those escaping ants.

But how could you stay with him if you didn't love him, you loved his brother, his twin to make it even worse.

If only you had met Ethan first.

You felt the bed dip the same way it had when Ethan came into you earlier, but this time it was Grayson.

The guilt was so painful as he put his arm around your waist, the guilt of what you had just done in this bed only a few minutes ago with his twin.

But you couldn't help your feelings or change what had already been done, the feelings his body gave you was nothing compared to Ethan, you felt so alive with Ethan.

It felt like your whole body was in bliss when Ethan was holding you, with Grayson you just felt the comfort of not being alone, but you could get that from anyone.

You closed your eyes and let yourself drift off imagining Ethan was with you now instead of downstairs with her.

***

You woke up the next morning to an empty bed, you weren't fully awake when you felt the covers being lifted off of your barley covered body.

You were almost in a dream state so you couldn't pick up facial features, it was only when you smelt the familiar masculine aroma of him did you know it was Ethan.

You smiled and opened your eyes fully pulling yourself out of your drowsiness.
You hoped to God that Grayson have left for work already.

"Morning beautiful." You smiled wider.

"Good morning" you sat up, "I'm guessing Grayson's gone to work"

"Yeah, so has Erica" he smirked "just you and me"

You crawled to the end of the bed and then knelt down so your face was level with His chest and you looked up at him,

The whole night you kept waking up, the thought of leaving Grayson stopping you from having a peaceful nights sleep,

"I'm gunna leave him" you whispered in Ethan's ear and then gently bit it before kissing his neck like he had the night before.

He gently pushed your shoulders so he could look at you,

"Are you sure?" He asked slightly surprised.

You nodded while smiling and then kissed him, he smiled onto your lips, he ran his tongue over your bottom lip, but you didn't let him in.

He gripped your hips and lifted you off the bed so your feet were on the ground only to lift you up and throw you on the bed before getting on top of you,

He began kissing you again and this time when he asked for entrance you let him deepen the kiss, the bed creaked as you rolled him over so you were straddling his waist.

It took you less than two seconds to realise that the bed hadn't creaked but instead the door had, and that meant it had been opened...

You pulled away and looked up to see Erica standing in the door way, her hand over her mouth and her eyes watering,

"Don't you even say that it's not what it looks like" she spat at Ethan,

"I wasn't going to" Ethan said calmly, Erica looked taken aback,

"W-what?" She asked confused,

"I wasn't going to say that it's not wait it looks like cos it's exactly what it looks like" You felt bad for her but he didn't seem to as he continued "I was going to tell you this afternoon, but I'm leaving you"

He looked up at you and moved a piece of hair out of your face, you looked over at Erica who was speechless less,

"Fuck you" was all she said as she walked out.

"One down one to go" you looked down at Ethan.

"How can you be so unfazed by this?" You asked shocked and confused.

"Because honestly I never liked her, I just went out with her so I could plan double dates with you and Grayson, so I had an excuse to get closer to you." He spoke while smiling.

"Oh" was all you could say more shocked than  you were before he had even answered the question.

***

You were sat on the couch with Ethan sat next to you and your suitcases upstairs, packed.

The sound of the front door opening and closing echoed through the house, and Grayson walked into the living room.

"Come sit" you said, he complied

"I don't really know how to say this" you said looking at the ground. "But, umm, I don't think this..." You looked at him and pointed between you and Grayson "us, is-"

Grayson cut you off, "don't do this (y/n)"

"I'm sorry, I can't love you anymore"

"Why?"

"B-because" you pause for a minute thinking of how to word 'I'm in love with your twin and have been since we started dating a year ago, oh and we are moving to LA'.

"Because what, (y/n)? Am I not good enough? Have I done something?"

"No, I just, I..." You passed for a few seconds, "iminlovewithethan" you said it so quickly even you could hardly understand what you were saying.

"You what?" Grayson asked

You heard Ethan sigh in frustration,

"I'm in love with Ethan. I'm sorry"

"I don't know what to say" Grayson said calmly "other than I already know, Erica told me."

You opened your eyes that had been tightly shut expecting him to shout and looked up at him,

"Then why did you make me tell you?" You asked

"Because I wanted to hear it from you, to see if it was actually true" he rubbed his hands over his face "just leave" he said still calm.

"Grayson, I didn't want to hurt you but I can't help my feelings."

"Bullshit, now leave before I get angry" he shouted.

"Okay, I'm sorry" you said a single tear escaping, you ran upstairs and got your suitcases.

"We're going to LA, so you don't have to see us." Ethan told Grayson when you got back downstairs,

"I don't care, just leave already" Grayson shouted again.

You quickly made your way to the front door Ethan following closely behind carrying a few of your bags, you left the house and walked across the gravel driveway to Ethan's car,

You put your bags in the remaining space in the trunk and back seats piling it on top of all of Ethan's bags.

You got into the passenger side and Ethan got into the drivers side, he looked over at you,

"Ready, baby?" He asked

"As I'll ever be"

He started the car and drove onto the road, resting his hand on your thigh, this would be one long drive, but at least you were finally with the one you love, Ethan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

371K 3.9K 62
Grayson Dolan imagines there's like five of Ethan but mainly gray and there are some preferences but anyway. Contains mature content HAVE FUN READING
193K 1.9K 200
I write imagines... It's kinda whatever, you know? Smut, cute, clean, whatever I'm feeling. I'm pretty chill, I like getting credit for what I create...
16.2K 97 15
imagines taken from my tumblr:) xoxo © blastedastrobabee x tumblr HIGHEST RANKINGS : dolantwins : #741 dolantwinsimagines : #56