I Hate Beautiful Men

By ayatcharis

Santana Miller is a dork, nerd and a geek and she likes it just the way it is. Her life would have been perfe... More

I Hate Beautiful Men
chapter 1 "Changes"
chapter 2 "Beautiful Faces"
chapter 3 "Evil Step-Brother"
chapter 4 "Party"
chapter 5 "She's my Sister"
chapter 6 "Sick"
chapter 7 "I Never Get Jealous"
chapter 8 :)
chapter 9 :)
chapter 10 :)
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13 it hurts, but what can I do?
chapter 14 I hate beautiful men
chapter 15 outburst
chapter 16 ganged up :(
Chapter 17 I Love You
chapter 18 "Janitor's Closet"
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 "The Truth"
Chapter 25 "second chance"
chapter 27 "Forgotten"
Chapter 28 "The Past"
chapter 29 "Decisions"
chapter 30 "Determined"
Chapter 31 "Apologize"
Chapter 32 "Plan"
Chater 33 "The New Girl"
Chapter 34 "Lost"
Chapter 35 "Best Birthday Ever"
Chapter 36 "She Completes Me"
Chapter 37 "YES"
Epilogue

Chapter 26 "Accident"

5.4K 105 6
By ayatcharis

*Santana Miller*

I hurried down the hall, excited to see Carmen. She is going to tell me all the details about what happened with Damian over the weekend. I hope its good news, but I think it is since she sounded squeaky when she called me last night. I look around the cafeteria looking for her.

“Santana!” I heard someone shouted. It’s Carmen.

I literally ran towards her. “Tell me.” I said, more like demand.

“Geez, calm down sistah…” She said with a teasing smile on her face. “Well to start up… All our accusations about Damian are false.” She said.

I roll my eyes. She’s doing this on purpose. “I already know that. Now please just let me live and tell me what actually happened between the two of you.” I said almost begging.

She chuckled. “Okay Okay….” She said raising her hand in the air showing that she surrenders. She took a deep breath. “We got back together.”

I blinked and my jaw just dropped. “Really?” I ask. She nodded and we both made a loud squeal.

“So noisy.” We heard someone said while squealing over very good news.

Carmen and I jerked our heads to the owner of the voice and we saw Mario with a smirk on his face.

“Why are you here?” I ask, annoyed.

“Chill Chika…. Waddup?” He casually asks and sits on our table.

“I don’t really mean to be rude Mario but… we are actually having a girl talk right now.” I said.

“Oh… well just one quick question.” He looks at Carmen. “Do I still have a chance?”

OMG! I totally forgot about Mario and Darren confessing to Carmen. Geez, this girl is a head turner eh…

Carmen looks at me then press her lips together before facing Mario again. “Ahm… actually, Damian and I are together now. I’m so sorry… but I really appreciate it.” She said.

Mario’s shoulders lowered. “Oh… I see. No its fine. I’m glad you actually got back to him… but are you sure?” He asks as if he knows something.

“Yes, we already talked about what happened two years ago… and I know now what to believe and… I believe him.” She said nodded. “Okay, cool. Take care though.” He said and left our table.

“Poor Mario.” I said after a watching him going out the cafeteria.

I heard Carmen sigh. “Yeah, and I have to tell Darren about it too.” I know it’s hard. “By the way, did you and Brian talk about it?”

Now it’s my turn to make a sigh. “I did last night.”

“How did it go?”

“He… didn’t believe me. We actually fought last night.” I confess.

“Sorry.”

“No it’s not your fault. He’s just so stubborn. I already explained to him what happened, but he won’t believe me.”

“So where is he now?” She asks.

“I don’t know… I haven’t seen him this morning.”

Like on cue, my phone rang.

“It’s Craig.” I informed Carmen.

“Where are you?” Craig said before I could say something.

“At school, why?”

“Meet me at the gate.” He said.

I feel nervous. Something is not right. “Craig, what’s wrong?”

“I’ll tell you later. Just go out now, I’ll be there in five.” He said and hung up.

“What is it? You look pale.” Carmen asks.

“I don’t know. Something is up. I have to go now.” I said and grab my bag.

I ran towards the gate and bad thoughts are coming in my mind. What if something happened with my mom? To Bret or to Brian? I can feel water forming in my eyes. I don’t have to cry, there is nothing wrong. Maybe Craig is going to give me a surprise or something. That’s what I said to myself to keep the bad thoughts from coming in. After some minutes Craig arrived.

“Come in.” he demands while opening the door.

I jumped in immediately. “What’s wrong?”

“Don’t panic okay?” I nodded, but when he said about not to panic, my heart started to beat fast. There is something wrong. “Brian is in the hospital right now.”

I gasp and my hand went immediately to my mouth to prevent me from screaming or whatever I might do. Tears are now running down my cheeks. My mind went blank. I want to ask what happened? Is he okay? But no words went out from my mouth.

“He….he got into a car accident.” Craig said with a crack on his voice. “He’s still in the emergency room so I thought of getting you.” There’s a pause. “Did something happened between you guys?”

“W-what do you mean?” I manage to ask.

“He was driving beyond the speed limit. And when he’s mad, he speed’s up.”

“I…we talked last night about Damian.” The moment I said Damian’s name, Craig jerk his head to me.

“Didn’t I tell you about not doing things regarding that guy?!”

“It’s not what you think Craig. Damian is innocent, he told me everything that happened that day, he confessed.” Craig hissed. “And I told Brian about it and like you, he got mad. This morning, I didn’t get the chance to talk to him cause he’s already gone.”

“Santana, you don’t understand…”

I cut him off. “Craig, I understand. You have to talk to Damian to find out the truth about the incident two years ago. I told Brian to talk to him.”

He took a deep breath and starts driving again. “I don’t know if I will believe that guy.”

“You have to try Craig. Don’t you think it’s hard for me too? I love Brian, and talking to the person who I thought was a danger to him was hard, but I have to… to know the truth. Damian deserves to explain himself and become clear of all the accusations he got. Brian deserves to know it too.” I said.

There was silence. After minutes we got to the hospital and rush to the ER. Bret and mom is already there. All of us were waiting impatiently to the doctor to come out. Mom said that they have been there for over an hour now.

“I’m sorry Bret.” I said feeling guilty of what happened.

“you don’t have to honey.” He said putting his hand around my shoulder and kiss my forehead.

“He’s going to be alright.” I said in whispering manner and I nodded.

The door open. Finally the doctor is out, removing the gloves on his hands.

“Is he okay doctor?” Bret said it first.

The doctor made sigh. “We don’t know yet…”

“What do you mean you don’t know yet… aren’t you the doctor? You should know what’s happening!” Craig burst out.

“Craig calm down.” Bret said. Craig brush his hair with his hand. “What do you mean?” Bret asks.

“Your son… is on a coma.”

What the doctor said made my knees go weak. I manage to take a sit before falling down the floor. All of us were in shock.

“All we have to do is to wait until he wakes up. Let us all hope for the better. For now we will arrange his confinement to the hospital.” The doctor continued.

“Can we see him?” Mom asks.

“You can see him tomorrow. For now the wounds are still fresh and we are avoiding any infections that the patient might get.” Mom nods and thank the doctor.

“You guys can go home for now.” Bret said looking down the floor.

“No dad, I’m staying here.” Craig said.

This is the first time I saw Bret being like this. I can see in his eyes that he needs to be alone. Mom sat beside him and just hold his hand saying nothing.

“Craig, I think Bret needs time.” I told him.

“Santana…”

“He needs time Craig, can’t you see that?” I said.

Craig looks at his father and maybe saw what I saw cause he sighed. “Fine.”

“Bret were going home, do you want us to bring something tomorrow?” I ask.

“Some clothes please.” He said in a low voice, still not looking at us.

I mouthed mom that we have to go. She was letting go of Bret’s hand to stand up and leave with us, when Bret pulled her again.

“Please stay with me.” He told my mom. Mom smiled and sits with him again.

“You guys go ahead. I’ll take care of your dad.” Mom said, particularly to Craig.

I nod and grab Craig out of the hospital. The travel back home was silent. No one dared to talk. When we got home, I went directly to mom and Bret’s room to pack there things.

“Why are you so calm?” Craig ask with a serious expression while leaning on the door frame.

I stopped what I was doing and sat on the bed. “I’m not…” The tears that I have been preventing immadiately started to fall. “What if something happens to him…what if…” Before I could continue I felt Craig’s arms are around me.

“I’m sorry.” He said while brushing my hair. “Brian will be okay… That jerk will be well soon.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please vote and comment and like...hihihih thank you!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4M 241K 67
Kali has to live with her moms new boyfriend and his five sons. Kali tries her best to fit in but living with five boys is really tough. Definitly wh...
15.5K 576 40
When my father left my mother and me for a better life, I was devastated and naively thought my life couldn't get any worse. How wrong I was. My new...
12.1K 895 26
**ROMANTIC DRAMA/COMEDY** (Mature chapters will be available in private book) Have you ever had those cruel, negative little voices whispering in you...
1.2K 246 19
Caden grabs both of Lilly's hands, pulls them close to him, and says, "Lilly, please stop saying that. It's not your fault Caleb's a jerk who likes t...