Kion's Life Story

TheLionGuard2004 tarafından

This is a story about kion's life from birth to death I hope you enjoy!! :-) Daha Fazla

Chapter 1 - Kion's Birth
Chapter 2 / Kion's injury
Chapter 3 / Kion's new friends
Chapter 4 / the outlands
Chapter 5 / baobab ball
Chapter 6 / The lion guard
Chapter 7 / Jonja's Plot
Chapter 8 / Zuka Zama
Chapter 9 / Assembling the lion guard
Chapter 10 / Grandfather Mufasa
Chapter 12 / The New Lion Guard
Chapter 13 / The Stampede
Chapter 14 / The Roar
Chapter 15 / Zira
Chapter 16 / Kion's missing brother
Chapter 17 / returning to pride rock
Chapter 18 / going to pride rock
Chapter 19 / The Love
Chapter 20 / Roho and Bora
Chapter 21 / the cubs and Kion's death
Epilogue
Authors note

Chapter 11 / Kion's lion guard

1.2K 10 0
TheLionGuard2004 tarafından

Bunga
Fuli was saying "they've already scored a couple of gazelles surely that's enough for them" kion came and said "they won't stop till the whole need is dead there not hunting for food they want to cause chaos and only the lion guard can stop them" "what about what Simba said"Beshtie asked. Kion replied saying "we know that were the pride lands fastest, strongest, bravest, fiercest and keenest of sights. Fuli said "you got that right" and Ono said "I guess". Kion said "I've got a plan that's if you want to join" Fulivsaid "I'm in" Ono said "Diddo" and Beshtie said " lay it on us Kion". Kion walked up to me put his paw on my shoulder and said "bunga you are the bravest" when he removes his paw a blue lion mark was left on my shoulder. He walked up to Fuli put his paw on her shoulder and said "Fuli you are the fastest" when he removes his paw a orange lion mark was left there. He walked up to Ono and put his paw in his wing and said "Ono you are the keenest of sights" when he removes his paw a grey lion mark was left there. He walked up to Beshtie and put his paw on his shoulder and said "Beshtie you are the strongest" when he removed his paw a dark grey lion mark was left there. Kion said "we are the lion guard and here's what we're going to do"

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

3K 305 26
BOOK 1 ShadowClan and RiverClan had been at war with each other for years, and at the peak of the bloody fights, three kits were born. Born to a dead...
8.6K 209 7
Adrien Agreste realizes that he's been a fool, chasing after someone who had no interest in him when a girl just as amazing was waiting on the sideli...
8.2K 166 15
Carly, Freddie, Gibby and Spencer go to visit Sam in L.A for a week. Will Sam and Freddie admitt to each other there still in love? Will they rekindl...
10.8K 441 16
Rixongile Sithole grew up facing many hardships through out her life , as life continues to throw lemons at her will she get up and make lemonade o...