Mabill One- Shots

By AndreaBae

Here's some short Mabil stories! I don't own Mabel or Bill or Gravity Falls. Gravity Falls belongs to Alex Hi... More

Before I do the first chapter
Mr Cipher
The never ending party
Mabel's guide to: Being nice to the people!
Roommates
Send requests!
Goodnight
"I love you."
Memories
Angel on Fire/Devil In Me
One Big HAPPY Family
Smiles and giggles
UPDATE**
Big Bad Wolf
Not an update**

I'm a monster

824 30 4
By AndreaBae

Mabel sighed and she laid on her bed, thinking about life. Which was shit. The brunette sighed and sat up to check

the time. '1:39 am. Wow.' She thought and quietly walked out of the shack and to the woods.

She bumped into something.
And that something was a someone.
A boy, with blonde hair and he had fresh blood on his clothes.

"I'm a monster." He whispered.  "Stay away."

Mabel was confused and scared. "W-what happened?" She asked in a frightened tone.
She went closer to him, making the poor boy flinch. "Get away!" He cried. He sobbed into his palms and fell on his knees. "It's the voices I say! The voices in my head told me to kill them!" He said.

Mabel bit her lip and hugged him. "Lets get you cleaned up." She said softly. She didn't know why she was helping him.

She took him into the shack and took him to the bathroom. "I'll get you spare clothes." She whispered.

Before she left, the boy spoke, looking at her. "Thank you. I'm Bill." He said.

Mabel smiled. Maybe her life wasn't so bad. "Mabel." She whispered and pecked his cheek before rushing to her bedroom with red cheeks.

'I'm so stupid!' She thought.

Bill had a smile on his face and closed the bathroom.

💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊

New update! Late but yes!

Like it? Hate it? Please leave a vote and leave a comment!

If I get over 10 votes I'll do another part!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

557K 20.2K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
381K 6.2K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 34.7K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
360K 21.4K 77
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...