MATHS

By yams4eva

Here I am. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
Please Read

7

1.2K 15 6
By yams4eva

Dear Mr Bilbo,
There are many questions I have in life, most are insignificant. But the question I am about to ask is very VERY important. Infact I'm sure everyone has wondered about it at least thrice in there life.

Why the holy hell are you are maths teacher?

I mean when was that moment you realised you wanted to be one? Did you even want to be one? Cause any normal sane person would do anything and I mean ANYTHING instead of being a maths teacher. You must of been forced into this job. In which case i feel very sorry for you. But I want you to know there is help out there. Infact here are some job suggestions that would be perfectly suited to you:
Cleaner

That's all I can think of right now. Anyway I want you to know that everuone supoorts your decision to become a cleaner and EVERYONE knows we will all benifit from it.

Sincerely Yours faithfully,
A very concerned student who believes that you should most definitely become a cleaner. Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 249 8
Please first read "high school love" to get the plot Since many of you guys asked for it so, I made it! What will happen if he comes back? D...
2.1K 115 7
๐™๐Ž๐Œ๐๐ˆ๐„๐’โ”โ”โ”โ” โ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š โž โ–ฑโ–ฑ โคทโ˜† โŽ โ™” a paul lahote fanfiction ...
9.4K 236 6
BLACK PINK (๋ธ”๋ž™ํ•‘ํฌ) is a South Korean girl group under YG Entertainment. The members consist of Jennie, Lisa, Jisoo and Rosรฉ. They made their debut on...
11.2K 941 27
ะขะพั…ะธั€ะพะปั†ะพะพะฝ ะดััั€ าฏาฏัััะฝ ะณัั€ะปัะปั‚ ะฐะท ะถะฐั€ะณะฐะปั‚ะฐะน ั‚ำฉะณัำฉั… าฏาฏ? ะ“ัั€ะปัะณัะดะธะนะฝ ั…ะพะพั€ะพะฝะด ั…ะฐะนั€ ะฑะธะน ะฑะพะปะพั… ัƒัƒ? Main Character: + KIM JISOO + KIM TAEHYUNG...