14 And Betrothed

By Froodyie

Conan and Haibara have been dating for almost 7 years,after the Downfall of The Black Organization. They've b... More

Prolouge.
7 Years Later
Not so Secret Anymore
Betrothal!!!
Don't Scare Me Like That!
Pocky Challenge
Rain
Blue-eyed Cat
Return of the Rose Gun/Scourge
Knife
Rope Around Her Neck
Kidnapped
Baby Crows
Sherry
Friend or Foe?
Hollow
Envy
Home
Epilogue

Sources and Connections

1.3K 27 2
By Froodyie

"You what!!?"

Araide jumped and almost dropped his morning coffee.

Her groaned and looked upstairs.

What did Conan do now??

~~~~~~
"You're saying you almost had sex with Ai-chan!!!????"

Conan nodded as he looked down at his feet in shame.

Ran sighed, took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and put her hand on her face.

"Conan...... "

"Yes?"

"If I wasn't 6 months pregnant, you would be witnessing Hell right now!!"

The young boy flinched.

"Conan,  do you know the consequences that come if you actually did it!!!"

Conan nodded.

"Did you even had a condom with you?", Ran asked, starting to calm down.

He shooked his head.

Ran took a deep breath again.

"It's a good thing she stopped you or else we will be dealing with a  pregnant 14-year old girl."

No words were spoken between the two adopted siblings for two minutes.

"So did you try to talk to her today?"Ran asked, breaking the silence.

"She didn't want to talk to me......", Conan said, sadly.

~~~Flashback This Morning~~~

Conan opened the door to Hakase's house, with the extra key he gave him.

He felt bad to what he almost did to Haibara yesterday.

At first it felt amazing that he was giving all his love to the one person he wanted to be with forever, but after hearing her crying and seeing her angered face when she pushed him off  her......... He felt that he was pressuring her too soon.

He had to talk to her....

Apologize to her.....

He stopped at the basement door.

Will she answered?  Will she forgive him? Is she ok? 

No she wasn't ok.

Hakase said she hadn't come out at night at all. And she was crying almost all day yesterday.

He took a deep breath and knocked.

There was a long moment of silence and before he could knock again, a harsh and cold voice yelled out:

" What do you want Kudo!"

She was trembling, but she was trying hard to not show it

"Haibara. Open the door."

"Why!? So you can finish what you started!?!?"

Haibara really wanted to open the door. Let Conan in and just let all her desires out and  hide under his skin.

Well they can do it and use condoms to make sure she isn't pregnant, but to her,  it felt wrong doing it in a 14-year old's body......
If they hadn't become immune to the prototype antidotes or if she actually found the real antidote.............

"No. Haibara, I just want to apologize. Please let me in!"

She felt tears starting to fall.

'Please.... Shinichi.... Just leave..... You're making everything harder than it's suppose to be!!!!'

"You think you can fool me Kudo! You just want advantage of me!! You're nothing but a perverted bastard who just wants to take control of me!! You just want to treat me like a dog!!I will not fall for your lies anymore "

"No Ai!! That's not what-"

"JUST LEAVE. If you don't go I swear I'll ..... Just leave please ... "

Conan gasped as he heard her starting to cry.

"Ok..... "

He gave one small glance at the basement before leaving.

~~~~~End of Flash Back~~~~~~

"She won't let nobody in, Ran. Not even Hakase.I saw how she looks like. She looks terrible. When I saw her state of condition. It sadden me. I-I-I hate myself!! Why, did I do this to her! "

"Conan, calm down," Ran said putting a reassuring hand on his back,"We'll find a way to fix everything...... I can talk to her if you like me to.... She may let me in..... "

Conan immediately stood up, "Really Ran. You'd do that for me?"

She nodded.

"Now you go-"

"But, why Ran? Why help me?"

She was taken aback by his sudden question. What should she say? He doesn't know that she's knows the whole truth of that big case. Will she have to tell him? But wouldn't he be mad at her for lying...... These past few months have been filled with lies and broken hearts.

What should I say? Rin, do you think I should tell him the truth?

She glanced at her swollen belly.

She felt a small kick.

You're right.....

"You're my little brother. I don't want to see you go through a hard time. I don't....... want you to go through what I went...... ", she said quietly.

"You mean Shinichi-niisan?"

She shook her head, which shocked him.

'Then who..... '

His question was immediately answered when she spoke, :

"After Shinichi told me he was in love with Miyano-san and before me and Tomoaki were together.... I was dating this boy in my class name Hideo."

What? She never told me of this boy name Hideo......

"He was the new boy in our class," Ran continued, "On his first day, I noticed he kept throwing looks at me. Not judging or glare looks, just curious looks. After class, he went up and asked me if we can be friends and I agreed. And after 3 months, he confessed to me. He said he was deeply in love with me and wanted a relationship with me. I wasn't sure though..... I saw him as a friend, but I just agreed. Mainly cause tou-san, kaa-san,Sonoko,  Kazuha, and Heiji-kun kept telling me to move on from Shinichi and find someone else, just like he found Shiho. But before I agreed, I took a day to think. I sat on my bed all day and I stumble upon a photograph Shinichi sent me of him and his girlfriend, Shiho."

Conan remembered. On the day he was released,  he and Shiho both took a photo and sent it to Ran as a momento to remember them after "they moved to America. "

"I spend my free time examining the photo, " Ran began, "I saw how happy Shinichi was with Shiho and she was happy too. They looked like the perfect match made in heaven. Both of them were happy, while here I was single and not happy. Since Shinichi found his love, so why can't I find mine. The next day I went and accepted to be his girlfriend. Love started to spark after about a week of dating. It was true love, unlike the childish puppy love I had with Shinichi. We were doing well for almost a year until he came and visited my house, when you were on a camping trip with Hakase and Ai-chan. While I was making tea for us, he went to my room and he found a photo...... A photo of Shinichi. And it wasn't the one of him and Shiho.It was the one that had me and him at Tropical Land. For unknown reasons he got pissed. He started yelling at me. Asking me who was this? Why was I with him? I tried explaining , but he wouldn't even allow me one chance to speak. He started to put claims that Shinichi was my boyfriend and I was cheating on him.And he stormed off. It was my fault. I lied when I told  him that I didn't have guy friends. Especially ones that I didn't have a crush on. He just stormed out after that. The next day we found out he moved to Greece, "she stopped for a minute,like she was thinking, "My story, doesn't sound similar to yours really. ", she ended with a small laugh.

" So you'll really help me out?"

"Yes. Anything for my onii-san.", she said with a tender smile.

~~~Osaka~~~

Ayumi started to see the hole at the end as she slid down the slide.
She took a deep breath and stretched arms across her.  She set her hands on the walls of slide. Back when she was in 2nd grade, she would that all the time, to stop herself from ever going down the slide of doom.

She could clearly see the hole, but she wasn't slowing down a bit.

Please don't fail me now.....

She closed her eyes in fear.

..........

Huh?

She slowly opened her eyes and gasped.

Only one inch.

The dark hole was in front of her. She was only one inch from falling into her doom.

Carefully, she stepped backwards, took a deep breath and jumped.

With a thud she landed on the other end of the slide and did a belly slide down.

"Wow Yoshida-san!! This is the fourth time you manage to pass that test without falling through the hole!"Fixin greeted the trainee.
Ayumi had already excelled the first test for beginners and maybe in a week be sent to the 2nd test. She had gotten 100's ever since she first went through the obstacle. On her first try she had manage to jump over the hole which had shocked Fixin. Poor Fixin had fallen in the hole ine her first try, which was the 2nd last chapter. The hole was a hell hole.  The moment Fixin had fallen through, cockroaches, mice, and rotten food surrounded her. They even had dog crap in there. Fixin had to throw her favorite shirt away after that test, because it had a stain of dog poop that never washed off. The thought of what was inside that hole made Fixin cringed and gave her terrible nightmares.

Ayumi opened her mouth to say thanks, but was immediately cut off by a lower and much familiar voice, " Fixin-chan's right. You're doing good, not even me, as a rascal could pass the hole for 4 straight days. "

It was Moscato.

He had just come in, but he was actually keeping watch on her from the control room. After all, she was his apprentice and he had to care and keep a look out for her.
He winked at Ayumi with a gleam in his eye.

Ayumi blushed and looked down.

The 20-year old ignored her actions and left.

Fixin, though had noticed everything and a mischievous smirk spread across her face.

"You like him. Don't you. ", she taunted Ayumi.

The 14-year old's face flushed as bright as a ripe tomato.

"No! He's 6 years older than me!!" she said frequently as she waved her hands in the air, while Fixin smirked.

"So who cares, " Fixin began, "People marry people much older than them. You better catch his eyes or someone else like 8 years younger than him will." The 12-year old smirked at Ayumi as she finished speaking and walked aaway.

Ayumi ignored what the girl said, though it was obvious who was the 8 years younger and instead thought about her long gone crush on Conan and how she lost him to Haibara.

A crush, huh? Well like she said, age doesn't matter and besides I need to move on..... She thought with a blush and a smile.

~~~~~~

Fixin walked into her room and grabbed her computer.

She opened the computer and was about to get on Crunchyroll, when she noticed a new email from a unknown.

Huh? That's weird. Who could it be?

She opened the Organization's email page and clicked on the new message.

Fixin bit down a gasp.

Unknown 👤 : Ayumi. Are you there? Are you ok? It's me, Ai

I can't believe it. Sherry manage to hack us!!

~~~~~~

She had taken a risk.

A big and deadly risk.

She had managed to hack into the Organization's email. Well you wouldn't exactly call it hack. The password was the same since she had trained there. Most of the computer trainees in charge of the technology are always lazy.They were her least favorites of the types of trainess. They wouldn't fix a computer properly. They were rude, well some were. They would always pull pranks, like turning off the electricity in Sherry's department, turning off all computers, spreading virus through the computers, locking the workers out of their accounts, and many pranks that had something to do with technology. And they would always do it in Sherry's department, since it was the only department that needed a ton of computers. But she thanks them this time for being lazy since they didn't change the password.

~~Random Flashback~~

"Hey Champagne. "

"Yea Red?"

"What should the new password be?"

"The same as always."

"But they told u-"

"They won't notice. They don't even care. They give us useless extra chores to keep us away and busy. "

"Ok. "

"We have to go. There's difficulties on a computer at the chemist department. "

"AGAIN! Ugghh, those stupid chemists. Why don't they fix their stuff by themselves. They're always so cold and selfish and greedy!! "

"The quicker we get there and fix the computer, the quicker we get out of that hell place. The lead of that department, Sherry, the auburn blondie, gives me the creeps."

~~~End of Random Flashback~~~

Haibara sighed.

Sending this email can risk her life and the life of everyone she knew..... Even Conan's life.

But Ayumi's life was in greater danger.

As she closed her laptop a small knock could be heard.

"Kudo-kun, I told you to-"

"Ai-chan? It's me Ran. "

Before Haibara can move or speak, the door to the basement opened and Ran came in, a hand on her pregnant belly.

"Mouri-san. "

Ran closed the door and slowly walked over to Haibara's bed. She sat down with a tired sigh.

"Carrying a baby for 9 months can be tiresome, " Ran said with a laugh, "But all the work and pain you went through will all turn out good in the end when you welcome your newborn to the world. "

Haibara slowly, nodded.

"I can't imagine how moms pregnant with twins or triplets can do it. But you'll understand how a pregnant mother feels when you're pregnant with Conan's and your first child. " 

Haibara flinched and memories of yesterday flooded back into her mind.

"I can already imagine it. I wonder how it'll look like, " Ran continued, but immediately stopped when she noticed how Haibara reacted, "Gomenasai. I shouldn't have mention Conan or babies, since what happen between you two 5 days ago and yesterday. "

"Wait! You know what happened yesterday!" Haibara said surprised.

Ran nodded.

"Did he tell you?"

Ran nodded.

Haibara couldn't believe it.

Embarrassment and anger were starting to fill her body.

Did he tell everyone!!??

How could he!!?

Everyone would think she's a slut!

Tears were starting fill her eyes that she couldn't see clearly.
"No Ai-chan! He only told me. No one else!" Ran said as she put assuring hand on Haibara's back, "You know Shinichi isn't a gossiper. "

Haibara gasped at the mention of Conan's real name.

"Don't you mean Conan?"Haibara asked in a trembling voice.

Ran shook her head.

" Wait....  That means..... "

"Yes, Shiho-chan ,  I know everything that happened. "

Ran opened her mouth to speak, but suddenly watched as Haibara fell on her knees, sobbing.

"I'm so sorry Mouri-san!!It's my fault you and Shinichi aren't together!! That baby inside you should be Shinichi's first child! I shouldn't be the one who needs to carry his first child in the future. I murdered many people..... I shouldn't get blessed with a child at all..... What would my child think when he or she finds out that their dad married a murderer..... You two should be together right now..... And me..... I should be dead..... Or in jail .... I-"

Slap!

Haibara gasped and her hand was quickly on her stinging cheek, which had Ran's handprint.

"Ai-chan. Please don't speak like that. You two are destined to be together. God, faith, or destiny, who knows who, didn't want that red string between you to break. If you weren't meant to be together. Then Shinichi would be with me..... But he's with you. And I find it better that he's with you. Our relationship wouldn't have worked out. I never understood what he saw in solving murder cases. Each date we went on. There was always a murder...... Instead of helping him with clues, I would get up and leave. But you.... You... you would stay and help him. You're his partner and more than that and I hope you forgive him,  because he didn't mean to."

No words were spoken between the two.

"Well I have to go, Tomoaki may start to get worry about me.", Ran said, finally breaking the silence in a awkward way.

" I'm sorry Mouri-san, but I can't forgive him just yet. ", Haibara said solemnly.

" I understand. ", Ran said and headed towards the door.

Her hand almost grabbed the door knob until she turned around back to Haibara, " Shiho-chan, if you went to school with me, instead of in America. We would've been great friends. "

Haibara gasped and then smiled warmly, "I would've loved that. "

But sadly it was never meant to be that way.

~~~~~~
Finally I updated. 😥
Sorry for having you guys wait.
The next chap will be about Ayumi and Ai.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 3.4K 24
Midoriya is a very friendly classmate and doesn't mind getting a little close to others. But a certain red and white haired boy doesn't like him gett...
234 15 21
What happens when tenderness and emotions cause falling in love permanent...and unspoken words burst like fireworks..?? Kaitou kuroba got attracted...
962 22 21
The chemist and the member of black organisation Shiho Miyano a.k.a Sherry took the same drug Apotoxin 4869 given to Shinichi Kudou after her sister...
6.2K 237 24
they had heard about each other, but they hadn't met. so when they finally met, it felt like they were already familiar. playful teasing and snarky c...