Sweet And Sour [HoshiㅡYujinㅡW...

By kpopanimechan

She thinks that the first one is sweet. But the other one is sour. But, she just dont know their true persona... More

The New Girl
10:10 O'clock
Who is HE?!
Camp
Who Are You, Sender-nim?
Long Lost Twin Brother
Dont Tell Me She's Cheating On Me
Graduation Day
Happy Ending.

which one will you choose?

67 3 0
By kpopanimechan

Soonyoung's POV

The prom night is near! Ooh i cant wait for it! I'll ask Yujin to go to the prom with me then ask her out! Just wait, future girlfriend!

Then not for long, I saw Sorn around. I know that Sorn is Yujin's bestfriend, so I decided to ask her.

"Sorn, right?"

"Yes, why?" She asked

"Do you know where's Yujin?" I slightly blushed thinking about my plan.

"She is sick, wait- you want to ask her go to prom together??" Her face became excited in no time.

"Uh- dont tell anyone!" Im embarassed as hell.

"Yes ofc I wont haha. So many guys like her. so, prepare for rejection, Soonyoung. But dont worry, you are pretty close with her so there's still chance. See you around!"

She left me dumbfounded. Wait, so many guys like her?? No way! Where did she know everything? Uuh!!

Yujin's POV

Im not sick at all. Yes, you can read it clearly im not sick at all. Its just because Sorn told me that Soonyoung and Jihoon liked me and they will probably ask me go to prom with them. Gosh I cant choose! I dont want to loose one of them. What should I do??

*beep beep* my phone rang, someone gave me a message. God please save me. Just dont Soonyoung and Jihoon!

From : Kwon Soonyoung
To : Yujin

Yujin! I heard that you are sick?? I'll come to your house now since the school is over. Wait for me okay?

NO! Why must him? Oh god help me. And not for too long, I heard someone knock the door. I opened it and see 14 humans there. None other than Soonyoung and the boys, Jihoon, and Sorn.

"Yujin!! Are you feel better now??" Sorn starts to act. She know that im not sick, thank god.

"Uhm, yes. I feel much better. You guys dont have to come, really. It was just cold, its not like cancer and stuffs haha" I laughed awkwardly.

"Anyways, you can come in" and they all did.

"Have you guys eat your meal??" I asked them.

"Not yet! Hehe im hungry" Seungkwan is so excited about foods.

"Okay then same goes to me. I'll buy foods. You guys wait here." I then go to my room and grab my money.

"Im off now, dont you all dare to ruin my house" i said in a playfull tone.

"Aye, Yujin!" We all laughed after that.

When I was about to go outside, I saw Jihoon stands up.

"Wait Yujinnie, I know you are still sick. I'll accompany you. And I have something to tell you too" he blushed?! And that's made everyone squeeled. Correction, everyone except Soonyoung squeeled.

"I'll go too. I dont want both of you get into troubles. Jihoon looked like a kid so no one is afraid of him." Soonyoung suddenly stands up.

"Yah!!" Jihoon then smacked Soonyoung's head.

"What the! Yah I'll make you feel the pain I felt" then Soonyoung smacked Jihoon's head too.

"Stop! I'll go with Sorn and that's fix!" Then me and Sorn go outside to buy foods for us all.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

"Jihoon and Soonyoung want to ask you go to prom with them. So who will you choose?" Sorn stop teasing, please.

"Im not going to the prom"

"What?? Why??"

"Their friendship is much more important than me. I dont want to ruin their friendship." I heard Sorn sighing after I said it.

"Okay then if that's your decision. Just make sure you won't regret it. You know how fun prom is, right? Especially when you know someone want to ask you to go with them. Its just- you know- nevermind it will be such a long speech, you already knew it anyways." Without any permission, both of us laugh our butts off.

*beep beep* someone's texting me. I wonder who it is?

From : Jeon Wonwoo
To : Yujin

Yujin! Soonyoung and Jihoon are fighting over who'll be with you at the prom. Well, not really fighting actually, you know what I mean, Right? Its just strange, one of them usually gave up and everything went back to normal, but this time, none of them want to give up! I have a plan, so, later when you come back to your house, when Soonyoung and Jihoon ask you to go to the prom with them, you said you'll go with me. I know this is so risky and im so dead. Their friendship is so special, they are related, same dad, different mom. but, its all up to you. Its just, you know them very well right? Hurry reply this.

OMG IM SHOCK.

"Yes im right, again" Sorn popped out in silence.

"No way! Why did they fighting over me?? I mean, they still have their so-called-secret-admirers that are better than me. Just, why me?" Why why why

"I think you have to use Wonwoo's plan. You dont want to ruin their friendship, right? And it said, they are related. They have special friendship."

"Yes, but they will hate Wonwoo!"

"No they wont. So far I think they have a lot of respects. Its your decision. If you choose either Soonyoung or Jihoon, one of them will extremely broken. And if you choose Wonwoo, both of them will broken, but not for long. Because they know Wonwoo dont have feelings for you. He had feelings on a girl outside our school, his neighboor. And after prom, he'll ask her out." How did Sorn know everything? Like seriously? She know everything! Even things that are not important.

"Sorn, what are you? A detective? Do you have super power? Tell me how did you know everything??"

"I have my ways. You know that"

"Ugh- teach me, senpai!" Then both of us laughed so hard.

"But if I dont go to the prom, none of them will get hurt?"

"Yes you're right. None of them will get hurt. But the thing is, they wont stop asking or even begging for what they want." Okay she's 100 percent right

"Fine then I'll use Wonwoo's plan."

From : Yujin
To : Jeon Wonwoo

Uh- okay I'll use your plan. Anyways, good luck after prom, hope the girl will accept you ;)

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

"Look who's back!" Yelled Sorn.

"Yujin!/Yujinnie!" Two boys suddenly approach me.

"Whaddup?" I awkwardly ask.

"If you want to talk about prom night, she will go with Wonwoo. so back off" Sorn what did you just said ㅠㅠ

"Wh-what?!"

"Yea she'll go with me. Why?"

"How dare you Wonwoo?" Soonyoung looked so sad. Im so sorry!

"Uh- you guys its just prom night, we can still have fun together there haha." This is so awkward.

"Jihoon? Why are you quiet? Where's the cheerfull Jihoon I know?" I tried to cheer him up.

"He's still here. Dont worry" he then smiled. I know he faked it.

"Good! Now everyone, lets eat!" I showed three box of pizzas that me and Sorn bought just earlier.

"Pizza!" Seungkwan yelled out loud. Then we all eat together.

ㅡSkip Time, the day after promㅡ

So yesterday was the prom night. But Soonyoung and Jihoon didnt come whiches made me sad. I made them broken. But everything that come out from Sorn's little mouth is true. Just look at Jihoon, he's being cheerfull again now! But I dont see Soonyoung around? Well its actually still 07:15 so he's probably at his way to school.

"Jihoon?"

"Yes, why Yujinnie?"

"You didnt mad at me, right?"

"No, not at all. I was just so immature back then. It's just prom night. I tought Wonwoo liked you and yeah, but hey! Now he got girlfriend, damn that little shit haha" I gave him my toothy grin. Im happy he didnt mad. And finally Soonyoung came.

"Soonyoung! You finally here!" I waved at him.

But all i got was just.. "hm" from his mouth. Dont tell me he's mad. I stayed quiet untill the bell rang.

ㅡBreak Timeㅡ

"Soonyoung. Are you mad at me? Im sorry!"

"Hm." No.

"Pretty please?"

... no response. My heart felt so hurt.

I looked down and about to went to my seat. But, Soonyoung grabbed my hand.

"Who said you can go back to your seat?" This made me smiled. He finally talks.

"You forgive me?? Thaㅡ" before i could finish my sentence, he cutted me.

"And who said I forgive you?" Oh..

"So you dㅡ" and again, he cutted me.

"Just shut up. Will you?" Without my permission, he dragged me all along to the rooftop.

"What are we doing here?" I wonder why he bring me here?

"Give you punishment" and i dont even realized that he already pinned me to the wall.

"Whㅡ" without my permission, he started to kiss me roughly.

Im in a total shock. I felt so happy, it was my first kiss and the one who kissed me is none other than Kwon Soonyoung. But i know this isnt right. This is totally wrong. So I decided to push him.

"What the hell you just did?! You... you stole my first kiss!"

"Oh that was your first kiss? Good then, it was my first kiss too. Your lips tastes goㅡ" I slapped him. Right on his left cheek.

"That wasnt right!" I then ran back to my class. I heard him yelled my name, but I ignore it.

"Yujin! Yah! Wait for me!" Oh no he's coming.

"Im sorry!" With that word, my legs stopped running and I faced him.

"You forgive me? Thank you!"

"No I didnt. You think I can forgive you that easy? No. No Soonyoung. Not that easy."

"So.. what should I do? I know it was my fault, I dont know what's into me back then." He looked down. I really want to forgive him but I cant.

"I know I'm so childish, it was just a kiss. But I, myself, still cant forgive you."

"So Yujin tell me what should I do?!" He yelled to my face. No I cant cry at this moment. No! I cant control my tears.

"Uhㅡ Yujin I'm sorry! I was justㅡ"

"Go! Go now! I cant forgive you at this moment!" With that, I made Soonyoung sad. Oh no I felt bad. I wiped my tears and go to the restroom.

"What a day..." I mumbled. I washed my face and looked at the mirror.

"Yujin you silly. Thank god you cried a little. Orelse you will looked like a clown. You have to save your tears, you can cry at home. Now its time to study. Haha im talking to myself im going crazy." I didnt realized the break time almost over. Shit you Soonyoung! You waste my time!

Phew im not late. I rushed and sat on my seat. Everyone still have their chit chats and stuffs because Mrs. Yoon haven't come.

"Yujin!" I heard familiar voice. I looked to where I heard the voice come.

"Oh hey Jihoon." He smiled cutely.

"Meet me at the rooftop after school." After that, he looked away. I slightly saw him blushed.

"Yes, sure." And then the class begin.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡ

"So why are we here?" My heart ache rememberin what Soonyoung did just earlier here.

"Yujin I like you. I liked you ever since the first day you came to this school. And now my feelings towards you grown to what people called love. I know this is so sudden. But I cant hold it. Be mine?" Im speechless. His face turns all red but what impress me is he didnt look away, even his face looked like tomatoes, his eyes look directly into mine. But Soonyoung suddenly popped at my mind. I will hurt Soonyoung if I accept Jihoon. Butㅡ Soonyoung hurt me at the first place so there's nothing wrong if I go out with Jihoon.

I smiled widely and hugged him. "Jihoon... I love you!"

"You- you accept me?" I let him go and looked at his funny face.

"Yes silly" I pinched his nose and both of us laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 509 19
↳ where gyuvin develops a crush on the new transfer student, yujin, and yujin doesn't know what love is.
19K 778 45
[COMPLETE] Even they missed each other in the past but that doesn't mean the feeling was gone too, that's the thing she still holding untill now. T...
15.7K 849 31
Difference type of taste but 'love' changed everything.
73.4K 2.9K 25
Were Yeosang has a secret that he is too embarrassed to let his band mates to know. However that changes when jongho finds out.