Making Elegant Book Covers

By RMFGoddess

Having problems with your book cover? Or having problems about editing? There's no need to worry! Just click... More

Note
Book Cover Size
Download your own fonts
Tumblr Style [Picsart]
Tumblr Style [StickIt]
Cute Background [1]
Cute Background [2] Picsart
Simple Book Cover [1]
Simple Book Cover [2]
Making PNG [1]
Making PNG [2]
Minimalist [1]
Vector painting
Justled!
Requested Advice

Tips and Tricks [1]

456 23 19
By RMFGoddess

On this chapter, I will give some tips and will unfold some tricks in editing..

Tips:
•People prefer simple book covers than complicated ones. Take advantage of that, the simpler book cover, less the work.

•Discover, discover, discover. Tutorials can supply you some knowledge but discovering the other things on your own is the best choice.

Use your common sense and experiment. You can read, right? Then use that, how will you know the use of a specific effect if you never tried using it?

•Be cool. Irritation blocks your creativity.

•Don't take requests. If you are busy or stressed, please do not take any book cover request. You'll end up disappointing.

Of course for the tricky part, I know y'all are waiting for this.
Tricks:
•Blending tricks.

Step 1: Go to draw.

•Change color by clicking the button. (the one with a box on the picture below)

•Position it to the color of your background.

•Use brush to fill the picture.

Set blending mode to overlay and adjust the opacity.

S

tep 2: Colorize

•Go to 'effects' and then 'colors'. Choose the colorize effect.
•Set the blending mode to multiply.
•Adjust amount.

There you go :) A better blending.
•Outline trick.

•Go to draw and change the color to white.

Manipulate you brush:
•Set size to ten or more.
•You can adjust the opacity.

•Zoom in.

•Brush the outline carefully.

•Repeat until you finish.

That's all for this update! Thank you for 2K!
And if you want to learn how to make a vector (or minimalist?) book cover like the one below. Please comment because I hear your voice~

~~~
RMFGoddess
Good rank in Random today! Thank you?
#StayCreative

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 7.9K 135
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
207K 1.5K 54
Sa muling pagkakataon subaybayan natin si Jude sa Malibog nyang kwento.At ang nga masasaya,malulungkot at nakakaiyak nyang karanasan. This story c...
34.1K 758 18
Alia Black is Jacob's older sister who's the first to shift into Sam's pack. Time after time the boys start shifting and joining her and Sam's pack...
82.6K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...