Frost's Touch (Book One of th...

By Lunalove673

Since the Dawn of Time, Jack Frost has been cursed with eternal cold from his first love, Lillian. Anything a... More

Prologue
1994
I. The Start
II. The Voice
III. Breakthrough
IV. At Sunrise
V. Her Bracelet
VI. Foretold
VII. Revealed
VIII. Escaped
IX. Lost and Found
X. The Lucid Dream
XI. The Boy
XII. Warm Skin
XIII. Dripping Trees
XIV. Explanations
XV. Affections and Defections
XVI: Waterfall
XVII. Invisibility Perks
XVIII. Open Windows
XIX. Cold Bed
XX. Important Things
XXI. Extinct Feelings
XXVI. Frost Shows
XXIII. Out of the Dark
XXIV. New Friends
XXV. Warm Globes of Ice
XXVI. Nerves
XXVII. Plans
XXVIII. Gum Sticking
XXIX. Gone
XXX. Needed
XXXI. Dying
XXXVI. Savor the Feeling
XXXIII. Caring
XXXIV. Time Come
XXXV. Search and Rescue
XXXVI. Forgiven and Seen
XXXVII. Clones
XXXVIII. Whispers
XXXIX. The Secret's Out
XL. Radar
XLI. Separation and Reconciliation
XLII. New Beginnings
XLIII. Out With the Old, In With the New
XLV. Pretty
XLVI. Pop Goes the Question
Two Years Later
Six Years After
Nine Months
Five Years Old
A/N
A/N
Preview

XLIV. Congratulations

3.5K 169 7
By Lunalove673

XLIV

Congratulations

  “Congratulations class of 2013, you are now officially adults!” Stacey, Dean’s ex, and valedictorian/student council president/principle’s daughter, said.

  The graduation caps were thrown, cheers were heard, and clapping was sounded.

  Iana threw her cap up, and Jack did too. They finally rid high school and had their diploma’s, ready to begin college.

  Jack pulled Iana against him and kissed her long and hard. More cheers were sounded when they saw the intimate show of affection.

  After that, it was a flurry of hugs and congratulation talks.

  Their graduation officially ended around one in the afternoon, and only a few other people were still at the school by the time their group left.

  Since their graduation wasn’t held in the afternoon to where it would end at nightfall, they all headed out to lunch at a fancy Italian Restaurant.

  Tyler had pre-requested for a big room to be reserved for them, since everyone brang their families. Jack was the only one who didn’t bring family, but that didn’t matter, because his family was already there with him.

  “J, what do you want to drink?” Iana asked, bumping Jack out of his previous thoughts.

  Jack looked up to the waiter. “Uh, ice water, please?”

  The waiter took the rest of their orders, and after five minutes, left.

  “You okay?” Iana asked, and put her hand on his arm.

  Now I am.

  “Yeah,” Jack smiled, and quickly placed a kiss on Iana’s lips, “just thinking.”

  “About what?”

  Jack shrugged, “everything. I’m just skimming along my thoughts.”

  That wasn’t really true. Jack was scared as hell. Tonight’s the night that he’s going to ask, and for the life of him, keeps thinking that Iana’s going to refuse.

  She won’t, I know she won’t.

  A couple minutes later, the waiter came back with all their drinks, and they ordered. It took a while, since there were so many people to order.

  “So Gracie,” Iana started, and Jack tuned in, “when are you two getting married.”

  Jack saw Gracie and Hadean share a loving look, before she answered. “We’re thinking at the end of the summer. I’ve always wanted to go to Canada, so we decided to have the wedding there.”

  There was a chorus of ahh’s across the table, and Jack held in the eye roll when he saw some of the older ladies eyeing up Hadean.

  “That sounds nice!” Mia chirped in, “You guys should do it in one of the gardens there. I heard that they’re beautiful.”

  Gracie gasped, “that’s actually a great idea!”

  All the girls started talking about Gracie’s wedding plans, while the guys themselves began to talk too.

  “You sure you want to ask her?” Jason questioned. “Ow! What was that for Ma?”

  Mrs. Stokes glared at her son, and bopped him upside the head again. “Of course he’s sure!” She hissed. “Can’t you see child? They’re in love. Gosh, can’t you find someone as catching as Iana? Go find some love Jason! I want grandbabies!”

  Jason groaned, and dropped his head to the table. Jack laughed at how funny the conversation turned.

  “I’m positive I want to ask her.”

  “Ask who what?” Iana suddenly asked.

  “Nothing,” Jack said a little too quickly, and Iana squinted her eyes at him.

  “I’m onto you Frost. I’m onto you.”

  That wasn’t going to turn out good.

  Gracie sighed at the bliss that came with eating the fatty and flavored meatballs. Man, how could she miss this for ten years!

  She heard a chuckle come from beside her, and Gracie glared at a now smiling Hadean.

  “What?” She asked.

  Hadean shook his head. “You look cute when you stuff your face. I can just imagine what you’re going to do when you’re pregnant.”

  The thought of being pregnant with Hadean’s child sent a thrill through Gracie. She knew that it wasn’t going to be soon, but it would eventually happen.

  “Shudup,” Gracie muttered, a blush encasing her cheeks as she ate more meatballs.

  Gracie stopped eating when she felt Hadean’s breath tickle her ear.

  “For all we know, you could be already carrying our child,” Hadean whispered, and Gracie jumped when he lightly bit her earlobe.  

  It was true. They have already… consummated their love. It was not for the pleasure of sex though. They did it out of every ounce of love they had. It was unintentional that they had done that too. But it was one of the best nights Gracie’s ever had, besides the night when Hadean purposed.

  “Shh!” Gracie whisper shouted, “my parents are right next to us!”

  Her parents would not be pleased if they found out that their only daughter had given herself away before marriage. They believed the Christian way and stuck to it. If they were to find out, they would probably kick her out and disown her.

  Good thing she was moving in with Hadean next week.

    Hadean chuckled, “they know we’re going to have sex anyway, it’ll just be a little… too early for them.”

  Gracie rolled her eyes at Hadean’s smart ass comment, and whacked his arm as it was beginning to rest on her upper thigh.

  “Not at the table Hadean,” Gracie warned.

  “Promise me that when we get back home,” Hadean nibbled more on Gracie’s earlobe, “that you’ll let me have my way with you.”

  “Ugh, fine,” Gracie huffed, “but you know how much I enjoy sex with you.”

  “You’ve taken my daughters virginity?!”

  Oh boy.

  Cassie was glad when Hadean, Gracie, and her parents left. It was getting out of hand. Mr. Dievin kept on accusing Hadean of forcing Gracie to have sex with him, and Gracie was yelling at him that it wasn’t the case.

  It took almost a half an hour for them to leave the restaurant, of course by the complaints of other customers and the threat to be kicked out by the owner.

  “That was entertaining,” Brandon laughed, “maybe that will happen to one of us.”

  Mia slapped Brandon on the back of his head, glaring at him. “Don’t get any ideas B.”

  Brandon held up his hands in surrender, “hey, I didn’t say us. It could be Jack and Iana, or maybe even Cassie and Dean.”

  Cassie blushed, and turned her head to see Dean wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

  “Don’t even think about it. You won’t be getting any until we’re both thirty with three kids.”

  Dean raised his eyebrows at her. “Don’t we have to do the deed to get three kids?”

 Cassie glared at Dean, “there are other ways Dean. Sex isn’t the only way to have kids.”

  Dean had to think for a moment, and when he realized, his face paled. “Oh no way in hell am I doing a surrogacy or semen transplant!”

  Everyone around the table laughed, including Cassie herself.

  “Don’t worry,” she said, and patted Dean’s cheek, “I won’t put you through that torture.”

  Cassie winked, and finished eating the apple pie in front of her.

  “Better yet Jason, find a girl that’s like Cassie, Mia, Iana, and Gracie, then give me grandbabies.” 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

852K 53.7K 25
• Watty's 2018 Longlist & Previously Featured on Wattpad • Isla hides letters in a tree which are uncovered by someone who starts responding to them.
16.9M 651K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
147K 8.4K 64
CLOSE YOUR EYES AND IMAGINE THIS WORLD. Gods are created by a mighty force, a force to balance the universe, every galaxy, world, and life. **** Ca...
855K 6.1K 9
Eighteen-year-old Rose Davies is a fresher at the prestigious Cambridge University. She dreams of punting on the river, reading Shakespeare in the f...