petit / yoonmin

By jimincity

petit park jimin, even petiter min yoongi More

zero
two
three
four
five
end

one

9.3K 642 95
By jimincity

petit yoongi woke up in an empty bed. he had just gotten fifteen hours of sleep but he still felt tired. petit jimin wasn't here but he didn't question his absence too much and planted his head back in the pillow.

a few hours later, petit jimin watched petit yoongi drive away, not looking back. petit jimin had tried to comfort him after that phone call but petit yoongi acted like he wasn't even there and walked out.

it hurt petit jimin's little heart but petit yoongi didn't care about that now, did he?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 4.2K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
7.4K 414 10
"Do you have feelings for him?" Jin takes a moment to really think about it. "No... I don't know at all. After losing the mother of my child, I don't...
1975 By ot৭

Fanfiction

552 59 10
The night sky's reflection was falling on the lake's calm water. The grass and leaves were dancing with the wind's rhythm. The aura was gorgeously da...
157K 17.2K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...