Holding on to you

By book-lover4ever

"Let's get one thing straight, Red, once a deal is made with me there is no backing out. there's no loop... More

Prologue part one
Prologue part two
Birthday blues
And then there were two
School isn't just for learning
Lying is an art in itself
For some mine means forever
Hate me don't love me
Confessions
Behind every laughter is a guy with a gun
Red is the new Black
Granger danger
Nothing stays hidden forever
Red is everyone's favourite colour
Even if she didn't know it, she was him
Guess who's coming over
What it means to be owned
It's the dress that did it
Getting out of the game
For the love of everything Red
THIS SECRET IS MINE!
His enemies are out
Dance of defiance
Red means go
So you think you can steal
Devil in the manor
Love is like a triangle filled with death
Bloody pain!
With death comes clarity
hospital standoff
love not needed
Cold as hell
Emotional confusion
Stalker much!
Angel of death
Just another slut
Kissing equals cheating
Shotgun sex
His to protect
Bleed the love away
A flash of the past
Let's not talk about it
Only the doctor can fix it
Not just any old doctor
Nothing but ginger ale
Hair-raising screams
Pass me my gun please
Feelings complicated
She doesn't Noah a thing about him
The end of something beautiful
Walk off into midnight
All deals are broker in clubs
We're all family here
Five years of pain
New life, new beginnings
Secrets are revealed
Less talking, more...
When the law comes a knocking
Operation takedown
It's showtime
Like father like son
Turning up the heat
All for her, only for her
New life meets old enemies
How it all began
All good thing must end

How long is your hair?

10.9K 365 49
By book-lover4ever

HI GUYS, HOW ARE YOU DOING??? I'M SORRY I MADE YOU WAIT SO LONG FOR AN UPDATE, BUT I HAD EXAMS TO WRITE, SO I HAD TO PUT ASIDE WRITING AND FOCUS ON STUDYING. ANYWAY, NOW I'M BACK AND THIS IS YOUR CHAPTER, I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AND HAPPY READING MY LITTLE KILLERS.

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE.

PIC OF RANDOM STUFF.

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Chapter 44

"Turn around, baby."

I didn't want to, I was tired of it all, I just wanted to lie down and sleep forever, but Killian had other plans.

"I don't want to, please just let me sleep."

"Turn the f**k around, Red!"

I squealed, quickly turning on my back like he wanted me to.

He parted my thighs, positioning himself between them. His weight above me pressed my body into the mattress.

"What the f**k did you do wrong, Lilly?"

I groaned, I really didn't feel like answering all of his questions for the fifth time, I was starting to believe that freeing Jason wasn't worth the trouble. But if I didn't answer him he'd only prolong my torture.

"I broke your one rule."

His eyes darkened as I felt his body press into mine, I gasped, his scent invading my nostril. I tried to touch him but he captured my hands and pinned them to the mattress.

"What else did you do?"

He let go of my hands and grabbed my hips, pulling me closer to him. I gasped from the suddenness of it all, my reply caught in my throat.

"I put myself in harm's way."

He leaned down and kissed my lips, gently at first, making me moan, but then it changed and got more forceful, more demanding. I started to feel like I couldn't breathe like all the air was being sucked out of me. When he pulled away I gulped up the air greedily.

I barely got to take my next breath when his mouth was back on mine again. not long after I was being turned, I was no longer beneath him, but instead, I was straddling him.

Our lips never parted, his finger dug into my scalp, tugging at my hair. He freed one of his hands from my hair and glide it down my body, I jerked when a felt the hot sting of his hand against my ass.

I tried to move, but his hold on me was strong, I endured ten more of his torturous slaps against my heated skin before he stopped. All that time his lips never left mine, he caught my screams and felt my tears as they wet his face.

He flipped me on my back again, his eyes boring into mine. They went from heated and angry to soft and tender.

"I can't lose you, Lilly."

I laid my hand gently on his cheek, closing his eyes for a moment, he turned and kissed it, then his eyes were back on me.

"You're not going to."

"I almost did; by that same idiot, you're trying to protect."

He rolled to the side of me, and for a second, I felt lost and lonely without his body touching mine. Turning to face him, I plopped myself up on my hand and spoke.

"He's my best friend, my first boyfriend, the first guy I ever loved."

He growled at me, but I continued anyway, he needed to hear me out if I had any hopes of him not going after Jason to kill him.

"Killian, I love you, nothing and no one can change that. And how I feel for you Jason feels for me, he knows that nothing can never happen between us, but you have to look at it from his point of view."

After a while, he finally spoke. "Which is?"

"You took away the one person he loves more than anything in this world. You're never going to lose me, but he lost me. And to make it even worse, he knows that what I felt for him when we were together is nothing compare to what I feel for you know."

His eyes got stormy and he grabbed me, pulling me against him, hard.

"I didn't take anything away from him because you were never his, you were always mine."

I give up trying to convince him, there was just no use, he's never going to forgive Jason, and me talking about him is only managing to piss him off more.

I sighed, giving into to his need to control me and every aspect of my life, you know what they say if you can't fight them, join them.

"You're right, I was created just for you."

He laughed at the sarcasm in my voice, "Damn straight you were."

I moved to pull away from him, I was tired and hungry, so I wanted to eat and then crawl back into bed and sleep for six months. However, Killian had other ideas, he pulled me back onto the bed, lifting me until I was straddling him.

I groaned deep in my throat, I was just too tired for whatever he had in his perverted mind. I refused to look at him, my eyes were focused on my hair that fell over my shoulders, like a red veil, covering my breasts and pooling on Killian's flat stomach.

He tilted my chin up until I was forced to look at him, my stomach tightened at the primal look in his pale green eyes. He twisted my hair around his finger, then brought the long strands to his nose and sniffed it. Closing his eyes, he inhaled the scent, savouring it.

"So much f**king hair, never cut it." He muttered, causing me to shiver.

I decided to try my hand at moving, hoping for a quick escape but he held my hips in place, preventing me from moving.

"I'm not done with you yet, baby?"

I wanted to protest but his lips were already on mine, and as tired as I was, I found myself getting lost in his embrace.

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

One more week until I never have to see any of the idiots in my school ever again, god knows I hated the place. I grabbed my books from my locker and started to make my way to class, making sure to keep my head down. I wasn't in the mood for any of the fly traps that called themselves girls to ruin my already shitty day.

I was almost to my classroom when I felt an arm go around my shoulders, I groaned because I knew exactly who it was, and I wasn't in the mood for her either.

"What do you want now, Kinsley?"

Turning to face her, I help my books against my chest like a shield against all of her craziness. She ignored my attempt to dismiss her and smiled brightly.

"So, tomorrow is Killian's birthday and we were thinking that maybe this year you should be the one to plan it, what do you think?"

If that's all she wanted, then I knew exactly what to say to that.

"No."

The smile dropped from her face, but I didn't give her a chance to protest, I just turned and entered my class. Thankful that Killian wasn't there I decided to take a seat between the captains of the lacrosse and the swim team.

Ashley Filton, the captain of the lacrosse team, but everyone calls him Ash started talking to me, causing me to frown. I didn't sit next to them to engage in conversation, but I guess that's what they thought.

"So, Lilly, you've finally decided that the rest of the class is good enough to sit next to?"

I ignored him, focusing on Ms. Appleby as she talked about the importance of learning about Shakespeare. We were focusing on The Tempest and I wasn't all too happy about it. To be honest, I hated Shakespeare I just couldn't understand what was being said in any of the plays.

As Ms. Appleby went on about how The Tempest is one of Shakespeare's greatest plays because it was said to be his last, I groaned inward and tried my best not to fall asleep.

Someone pulled on my hair, and I turned to glare at the culprit, but all the idiot did is laugh, his friends around him laughing along with him. I don't know if they thought that I was just going to accept being picked on because Killian wasn't there, but they had another thing coming.

"Stop being a dick and acting like you're twelve, Ashley."

The smile dropped from his face when I called him Ashley and he scrawled at me. I knew he was trying to be intimidating, but when you live with someone like Killian, you become immune to intimidation from other people.

His friends all gave me pitiful looks like I just poke the bear and now I'm about to see it roar. Ashley is said to be the guy who runs the school, apart from Killian he is the most feared by everyone.

The difference with him and Killian is that Killian could care less what anyone thinks of him, and he by no means try to get people to like or respect him. Come to think of it, he never went out of his way to make people fear him either, just by looking at him it gave you shivers and not in a good way.

While Ashley is all smile and mister popular, who goes around picking on the lesser kids and sleeping with anything that blinks at him, Killian is more dark and brooding, with a permanent scrawl on his face and a growl in his voice. He doesn't care about anyone in the school enough to pick on them, and there's only a selective amount of girls in the school who can claim that they have graced his bed.

Turning back around to face the front of the class, I proceeded to ignore Ashley and his boy band. Ms. Appleby excused herself, telling us to get on with our reading, and it wasn't long before I felt my hair being pulled again, only this time it was more forceful and a lot more painful.

I hissed, and bit my lips, I tried to move my head but it just caused me to feel more pain. Ashley pulled my head back until it was almost touching his deck, his angry face was very close to mine, he leaned forward until his lips were touching my ears and whispered,

"Ah, so little miss innocent has become brave since hooking up the that nobody, well I'll just have to teach you a lesson."

Before letting go of me, Ashley did two things that were sure to secure his demise, first, he leaned forward and kissed my lips hard, biting it and causing blood to spill, then he retrieved his pocket knife, wrapping my ponytail around his hand, he sliced through my hair taking a good amount with him.

A few shock gasps erupted from the class, but mostly everyone just started laughing. I was so shocked that I just sit there staring at my hair that was now barely covering my breasts. I went from having hair that was covering my ass, to hair that was barely touching my breast in the span of a few seconds.

I knew Ashley's an asshole, but I didn't want him to die, at that moment my brain started to come up with different excuses to tell Killian but none of it boded well for Ashley or myself. And if I lied to Killian he will surely know, which will only cause me to be punished and Ashley will still get whatever is coming to him, only ten times worse.

Ashley noticed the scared look on my face and he smirked, thinking that I was scared of him. I fingered my now short hair and stared at him, my voice trembling as I spoke to him.

"W-what did you do?"

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

878K 18.5K 21
"I told you never to hang out with that idiot" he hissed as he dug under my evening dress. "Stop. We can-can't be doing thi-" I couldn't breath as h...
793 43 18
[First Book to the "The Hot Douche" Trilogy.] **UNDER HUGE REVISIONS** "He couldn't resist, as he put his firm hand on my upper thigh, while still c...
390K 16.4K 26
She didn't reply and I felt her finger move across my skin, lower, and almost all the way down my lower back. A shiver coursed through my body, stran...
3.5M 97.2K 41
There was something about him. Or maybe there was something about me. I didn't want him in my life but he ran into it; literally. He liked to hide in...