The Vampire's Assistant (Larr...

By nmiller428

Book One of the Vampire's Assistant Series Louis Tomlinson was a vampire, one of the most powerful. He was th... More

The Vampire's Assistant (Larry Stylinson AU)
Author Note 9/6/13
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Author Note 10/3/13
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Author Note 10/6/13

Chapter XXV

6.5K 231 38
By nmiller428

Everyone has returned to the Tomlinson estate and Harry is still healing from his wounds at the hands of Romulus and Sinister. The unknown figure and Sinister have evaded the Tomlinson estate's forces and went into hiding. 

~~~

Harry woke up and found himself in the bedroom. Harry got up and proceeded to get dress in his uniform. He got dressed and went to the dining hall. Upon exiting his room, Xander was right by his side and spoke, "My lord, I will escort you to the dining hall. After, Louis has ordered us to go into town and go shopping." Harry was still surprised to be called 'lord' by the vampires. He didn't like it and wanted Xander to stop calling him 'lord'. 

"Ok, X. Can you please call me by my name and not a title?" asked Harry. Xander smiled at the new nickname given by Harry. He enjoyed the company of the curly haired lad. He nodded and they proceeded to the dining hall. They entered the dining hall and there was no one in sight. "Where is everyone?" asked Harry with concern in his voice. They took a seat and Xander spoke, "My l- Harry, everyone is performing their assigned duties and Louis is with Zayn. They are discussing something, they wouldn't even inform anyone about it. " 

Harry didn't like the sound of their discussion being a secret, but he didn't want to upset Louis and Zayn. Harry and Xander spoke for a time, a servant came to the dining hall with their meals. "Xander, may I ask you a few questions?" asked Harry. Xander took a bit of his food and nodded. Harry looked at him and spoke, "How old are you? What exactly do you do at the estate?" 

Xander smiled at him and spoke, "As I said before, I am young, I am only 40 years old. I am assigned as your bodyguard, I do literally everything with you, unless it involves a private matter." Harry smiled and they continued to eat until their meal was gone. They stood up and left the estate, they got into a vehicle and traveled into town.

~~~

"Lou, are you serious about asking Harry this?" questioned Zayn. Louis nodded and they walked to the back of the estate. Louis looked off into the distance and spoke, "I love him with every ounce of my body. I can't get him out of my mind, I want to spend the rest of my life with Harry by my side. Is it ok with you, Zayn?" 

Zayn approached Louis from behind and placed his hands on Louis's shoulders. "Yes, Lou. I will always support you in anyway. If you want to do this for Harry, I will stand by you. I don't expect the other vampires to backlash at you. All of us love you and will always listen to you." said Zayn. They remained silent for a time, until a guardsman came outside. "My lord, Assistant Harry and Xander have left the estate and are headed into town. 

Louis nodded and spoke, "Call all of the officers into the meeting room, Zayn and I will be with them soon." The guardsman nodded and entered the estate, he left them alone. 

The guardsman informed all of the officers about the meeting. In minutes, the officers were at the meeting room, they waited for Louis and Zayn. They waited in silence, until going to the meeting room. When Louis and Zayn entered the meeting room, they noticed Niall, Archer, Liam, and two unfamilar figures.

Recently, Louis and Zayn elected two new officers; Beno and Marcel. They saw these two vampires benefiting the Tomlinson estate with their skill set. However, they didn't know how these two would feel about humans and more importantly, Harry. Also, Liam was only invited for his opinion, he didn't have any voting power in the Tomlinson estate's situations. Louis released a deep sigh and spoke, "I have an important announcement . . . " Zayn walked over to the doors of the meeting room and closed them. No one was able to listen to their discussion.

~~~

Harry and Xander arrived and went to the mall to shop. They got out of the vehicle and Xander spoke, "Harry, we must get you clothes, tolietries, a cell phone, laptop and anything else you want. Understand?" Harry looked at Xander and nodded. They walked into the mall and Xander took the lead. "Xander, can I get a tattoo?" asked Harry. 

Xander looked at him surprised and spoke, "Not today. You have to speak to Louis about that. I am sorry, I am not allowed to let you get one." Harry nodded and they continued to the clothes section of the mall. Harry looked at thousands of clothes, he tried on outfit after outfit. He brought a large amount of clothes and shoes to wear. Xander forced him to purchase a suit for a special event, if needed.

After a time, they stopped for lunch and Harry needed to get tacos. He and Xander ate in silence not saying a word to each other. "Harry, while you were trying on clothes and shoes. I got you the tolietries you are going to need. All we need to get is a cell phone and laptop, if you want." said Xander. Harry thought about it and he didn't need a laptop, but Louis was going to force him to get a cell phone. 

They finished their meals and went to the place to purchase a cell phone. Harry looked at the selection of phones and picked out a random phone. He can't remember the name of the phone, he doesn't care about phones. He didn't have anyone to call and everyone at the estate never used theirs. "Harry, it is getting late and we should be heading home." said Xander. It was nearly eight o'clock and they needed to get home soon. "Thank you" whispered Harry.

Xander nodded and they went to their vehicle. They drove home in a comfortable silence, Harry fell asleep while on the way home. 

~~~

"No! My lord, you are insane, you can't do that with a human." screamed Marcel. Louis and the other officers have been discussing for hours. All of the officers agreed to Louis's plan with Harry except Marcel. He didn't like Louis's plan because it involved a human, if it was a vampire, he would be fine with it.

Marcel stood up and spoke, "You are a fool to love a human! You are not worth to be the ruler of this estate, Zayn or Niall should rule! You are a pawn for this human to u-" Marcel was interruped by Zayn gripping his throat. "You dare speak to our lord that way. Apologize now!" ordered Zayn.

Marcel is filled with fear when being threated by Zayn. Marcel apologized and the officers were dismissed, Louis didn't know what he would do without Zayn. 

Xander and Harry arrived at the estate and Xander carried sleeping Harry inside. He placed him on the couch, he left and returned with a pillow and blanket. He slowly and gently lifted Harry's head and placed the pillow under it. Also, he placed a large blanket over his long, but fragile body. Louis walked into room and saw what Xander was doing. 

Xander nodded and left, but Louis stopped him. "Thank you, Xander." whispered Louis. He didn't want to be loud and wake up his curly haired boyfriend. Louis took a seat by his Hazza and sighed. Louis has grown to like Xander. He learned that Xander cared for his Hazza and he wasn't jealous. 

Xander brought all of Harry's purchased items to Louis and Harry's bedroom. He went downstairs and informed Louis of what he did. Louis nodded and spoke, "Thank you. Would you mind helping me carry him to our bedroom?" Xander nodded and grabbed Harry's phone, pillow and blanket. Louis picked Harry up and carried him to their bedroom. They went upstairs and Xander opened the door for them. 

They entered and Louis gently laid Harry down on the bed. He removed Harry's shoes and shirt without waking him up. Xander folded the blanket and placed it next to the pillow. "Xander, how much did Harry spend?" whispered Louis. He didn't care about the money, but he wanted Harry to purchased what he wanted. Xander walked over to him and whispered, "It was in the two thousand range, he didn't want to spend much. I distracted him and allowed him to spend freely. He did want a tattoo, I told him to speak to you about it. Goodnight, my lord." 

Xander was about to exit the room, but Louis grabbed his wrist. "Thank you. Xander, you are one of the most important vampires at the estate. You protect my better half and he will soon be much more important." said Louis. He was grateful for all the work Xander did. He knew watching after his Hazza could be boring sometimes, but Xander never complained.

Xander left and close the door slightly too fast, it made a loud noise. Harry woke up and jumped at the noise, he fell off of the bed. "Hazza!" said Louis while running to his aid. He helped Harry up and proceeded to go to bed. Louis and Harry undressed, they have learned to not look at each other while changing. Louis would sneak in a peek here and there, he couldn't resist looking at Harry's excellent body.

They changed and returned to the bed, Harry snuggled into Louis. "Hazza, do you like Xander? Is he treating you well?" asked Louis. He needed to know, he didn't want his Hazza being abused by any vampires. Harry looked into Louis's blue eyes and spoke, "Yes, I love him! I mean not like I love you Lou. He is kind and caring, he provides protection for me. Please don't be jealous, you aren't going to take him away? Ple-" Louis stopped Harry's rambling. 

"Hazza, I am not replacing him. I will never be jealous, I know you will always be mine." said Louis. He pecked Harry's lips and they went to sleep. Harry continued to snuggle into Louis for comfort. "I love you, Lou." said Harry. Louis was going to response to his boyfriend, but the curly haired lad was already asleep. He placed a soft kiss into his curls and he drifted off to sleep. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Note: I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Please remember to vote and comment. Thank you!

Also, to the reader's opinion I have chosen

- Harry and Louis will adopt a boy, I will not release the name yet.

- Athana will be spared. A romance with Zayn and to which estate she is joining is still not confirmed yet.

Also, a chapter with the unknown figure and Sinister is coming soon. Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

603 1 17
Louis Tomlinson is a vampire who mostly isolates himself in his room away from the others, he only comes out at sunset to feed. Louis has deep trauma...
54K 2.2K 59
In a world of intolerance, a corrupt political system, and starving homeless children, Louis Tomlinson (the leader of a gang of 30 children) kidnaps...
618K 14.6K 28
Harry Styles is a normal guy with a normal life and he liked it that way, that is until one night when he gets kidnapped and forced to work for hidio...
382K 10K 64
Emily goes to a One Direction concert with her best friend and as she's walking out she gets kidnapped by he mates. Find out what happens in this one...