Fuck Boy

By alrightmagcon

Emily Dallas, Cameron Dallas's little sister, and Jacob Sartorius. Both very famous. They meet. Fall in love... More

just a warning
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
NEW BOOK!
sequel!
100K SJAKNSBSJSK
200K
1 year
1 MIL.

thirty-two

17.3K 383 106
By alrightmagcon

*Hayes's POV*
I really miss Emily.. a lot.. I've been pretty much going downhill since our break up. I've been doing drugs,drinking,cutting, and just a bunch of shit.. I really wish I hadn't lost her.

I got my ticket to Herndon,Virginia and went to a near by bar. I had fake id's so I could drink.

I was wasted.. I then left before I continued to get drunk even tho I already was.. but I went a park.

I saw some girl.. she looked very.. very familiar..

Emily?

We talked.. I kissed her... I hit her.. I realized she was knocked out.

I took her behind some trees and started to cry..

I can't believe I hurt her.. I need help..

*Emily's POV*
I woke up to hearing someone cry.. I opened my eyes and saw Hayes.

Oh yeah I remember now..

"Hayes.. what do you want..?" I said kind of scared.

"I'm sorry.. I just I need you back and I know you don't want me back.. ever since our break up I've been drinking,cutting, doing drugs.. I'm going downhill I need you back and I know you dated my brother.. or "dated" still. And you got a thing with Jacob and I don't want to ruin that.. I'm sorry.." he said in complete tears.

I got up and hugged him.

"You know we could be friends.. you can always text me.. I'm here.." I said. I felt bad.

It's like hes cute and I would want him back but I pretty much almost have Jacob.. and I really love him.

"Thank you.." he said.

"But one thing!" I said.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"You need to promise me your gonna try and stop all your shit!" I said.

"I'll try" he said.

"Good.. god damn it Hayes I never thought you would do that kind of shit" I said rolling my eyes.

"Well you caused it!" He yelled.

"K nevermind I'm leaving" I said and got up.

He grabbed me and I shook him off and ran home.

I can't believe Hayes wants to blame me like I wasn't the one who cheated! Was I being to rude about it?

I don't know..

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Yo wassup guys😊💖 here's your update😂 I'm gonna try and update tomorrow lol but anyways what do you guys think will happen?

{5.30.16}

Edited :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.2K 64
Lexi Dallas yes Dallas related to Cameron Dallas. When her brother Cameron tells her she's going on tour with him. Lexi was thrilled to go to magcon...
105K 1.2K 30
Olivia Dallas, yes, Cameron Dallas's sister is very close with Cam. When he finds out Olivia can come to the MAGCON tour with him, he is very excited...
1.3K 55 41
|REPUBLISHED| Abby thought she met the perfect guy. But Nobodys Perfect She always had it good being Cameron Dallas's little sister. Hayes and Abby a...
550 1 29
Hailey falls for her best friend named Cameron Dallas. FFMBF