BLADES AND BONES

By Xarante

Aetheria, the forgotten world, home of humans and souls alike. The world acclaimed to be nearest to the skies... More

.xXx.
Prologue:
Chapter 1: Hellish Origins
Chapter 2: The Hunt is on
Chapter 3: Welcome to the Bloody Jungle
Chapter 4: The Invasion
Chapter 5: A Time to Fall
Chapter 6: A Beautiful Past
Chapter 7: White skin, Red blood
Chapter 8: Strings attached
Chapter 9: Friend or Foe
Chapter 10: Vengeance
Chapter 11: A Heart so cold
Chapter 12: The Light
Chapter 13: Breaking Barriers
.xXx.

The Beginning

7 1 0
By Xarante

Kingdoms afar in the forgotten dimension so-named Aetheria. Once a beautiful world like effloresced flowers until it progressively withered through time. Nevertheless, the reason why it happened was uncertain but apparently, the more beastly creatures have ruled the lands over time. The horrifying truth that shakes the pillars supporting a living world. One might ask: 'Where can we find peace and order?' To which the answer is a blurred visual of a Utopian society. An imaginary place that doesn't exist in the first place. Whereas, many of the kingdoms in Aetheria have been painted by darkness. The darkest of them all, Azdamar. There lies the mysterious deaths, plagued by ignorance and bewilderment. Not a single Aetherian soul will be exempted by the wrath of those who vowed to bring hell to the world. No, bravery will be tested. Many will try to fight the evil forces but only a few will succeed. But what if the darkness already entered the mind and broke one's conscience, the critical factor which allows every being to distinguish bad from good? It all comes down to one answer: sanity is lost within the mind infested by darkness. But, it is not yet too late. The story has only begun. Welcome to the world of nightmares...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54 2 12
Leika Brisel had suffered defeat. Although she was smart, the rules of her world didn't allow her to rise to the top. She was a mere Human, tiny in t...
442 105 63
Volume 1 of the "Age of Solace" series. (Part 1 of 4). A serious dark-fantasy story. Descriptive violence and gore, as well as dark themes (Rated M...
318 22 6
A girl is trapped in a dangerous relationship in Singularia city where instability and crime bursts at the seams. Caused from the forced extinction o...
14.7K 1.2K 62
In a land held firm by ancient dynasties, where dragons once roamed, mothers tell their sons of the shining days of heroes. Beautiful knights would f...