Z.M: The Broken Phantasm

By MissBlackBlue

(Pre-Book 2 of MFSBI) He's the eldest of the five brothers. Known as a prodigy in surgical operations, a tal... More

The Origin of His Phantasm
The Broken Phantasm
•01
•02
•03
•04
•05
•06
•07
•08
•09
•10

•11 END

22.4K 703 244
By MissBlackBlue

Dear beloved readers,

Dito ko na po tinatapos ang "The Broken Phantasm".

Maraming maraming salamat sa inyong patuloy na pagbabasa sa kwento ng MFSBI and dito sa The Broken Phantasm.

I will speak honestly here now.

Thank you so much for appreciating my work.

There are typos sometimes kaya pasensya nalang. Nobody's perfect afterall.

Lahat ng sinusulat ko pinag-iisipan ko. That's why my updates are not fixed on a certain date.

I would also love to thank everyone who votes for my stories within every chapter. And especially to those who took the effort to even comment. Of course to all silent readers there, Thank you so much.

But honestly, there is already a Book II for MFSBI. Kindly check it out, guys.

This Short Story is the BRIDGE to Book 2 and the Story takes place after 7 years with the same timeline as the last chapter.

Thank you and Godbless.

Yours truly,

•MissBlackBlue•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 2.9K 200
Continuation of Him & I STARTED: 05/22/21 COMPLETED: 07/09/22
6.5K 433 34
Everything happens for a reason, people come and go... But what if the reason that your looking for doesn't make sense at all? And what if the person...
16.9K 434 71
LYRICS from 𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗞's SONGS. 「 NEW UPDATE: PINK VENOM 」 Blackpink is a South Korean girl group formed by YG Entertainment, consisting of m...
63.3K 3.3K 25
Porcia Era Hart x Chrisen