Best Historical Fiction on Wa...

By alrightyeah

Is the struggle to find a quality book so hard that you feel like melting into your computer from annoyance? ... More

All Of The Stories
A Penny's Worth Of Affection
The Season
War Prize
The Queen of Perisa
The Duke's Daughter
The Pirate King And I
The Earl's Desire
Dancing With The Devil
Featured Section
'The Town' Series
When Like Minds Collide
Storm And Silence
The Robber Knight
The Mobster's Girl
The Marquis's Mistress: Historical Fiction
Distracting The Duke
Miss Fortescue's Lessons in Love *Currently Not Available*
Butterfly Aubade
The Boy in the Woods

Like No Other

9.6K 84 10
By alrightyeah

Summary - "The irascible Earl of Stokeford is far from being a lady's man. He lacks the social graces, scares off silly debutantes, and becomes rude at any time convenient for him. The moment he lays his eyes on the beautiful Miss Sophie Winscott, he finally embarks on a whirlwind of courtship — that, with the help of her cousin, the vivacious Caroline Davis who oddly gets along quite well with him. But what seems like an assistance at first will change into something deeper... one they will unexpectedly find in each other's company, and one that will surely bring them a happy ending like no other!"

Rating - 8.75/10

Thoughts - Oh boy did I want to give this a 9, or better yet a 10 but I had to be harsh(-ish). This is a bloody spiffing book! I love it. I truly do. It was entertaining, fun, saucy and who doesn't love a wingman-ing gone wrong! I loved the protagonist, in a lot of other books that are a bit overly moody, or too jumpy but Caroline was a really nicely balanced cheery character. I felt happy reading it. it has a good plot twist and a spiffing story line. What more is there to add? I really loved this book and make sure you check it out! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Forgotten Duchess By Kyra

Historical Fiction

459K 27.9K 60
After fleeing her burnt village, a woman with a mysterious past takes refuge in the home of a reticent duke. Soon, feelings develop, but secrets tha...
78.4K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
19.8K 953 43
At sixteen, Princess Brienna of Connaught is sent by her father to become ward to King Llewellyn, ruler of the mist-shrouded Welsh kingdom of Gwynedd...
9.5M 106K 66
This book is now available on Amazon and unfortunately they won't allow me to put it up elsewhere for free, not even the unedited draft. Sorry! The V...