Love Is Not Permitted A NCIS...

By ncisfanfic11

When Tony and Ziva try to get married, the team gets an attack from Mossad destroying any love capable for th... More

Love Is Not Permitted A NCIS Fan Fiction
Love is Not Permitted PT2 a NCIS fan fiction
Love Is Not Permitted A NCIS Fan Fiction PT3
Love Is Not Permitted PT4
Love Is Not Permitted PT 5
Pt 6
Pt7
Pt8
Pt10
Pt11
Pt12
Pr13 One year later
Pt14
Pt15
Pt 16

Pt9

289 11 0
By ncisfanfic11

Ziva's POV

Did I do the wrong thing?

I'm so worried for Tony. I didn't want it this way. Is Abby ok? Is McGee ok? Is Gibbs ok? I had so many questions. Would I make it out and rediscover my love for Tony?

At this point I had no clue.

*earlier that morning*

I walked straight ahead eyeing the man with the laptop. I was going unnoticed but I could sense that he knew I was there. I walked straight behind him. Rule #9 never go anywhere without a knife. I grabbed it and heaved it through his arm. He screamed. His backup team was across the road and came running. Grabbed me and hid me in the ally. I tried to punch them. But they held my legs. I knew going out might mean my life, but I never thought that I would be tortured and captured by some of my old co-workers.

Abby's POV

When I saw Tony sign that I felt so happy. He nodded and I nodded back. I felt the guard look at me.

"What are you nodding for? Huh?" He screamed in my ear. I saw Tony look away. But I knew he was watching.

I got taken into a storage unit. And thrown in-literally, thrown. It was dark and scary. I had a lot of time to think anyway. I drifted off thinking about Tony, when he will come. And what's going to happen with Ziva, me and McGee.

Sorry it's been soooooo long but I was in DC and... IT WAS AWESOME!

Votes? Thanks for 120 reads!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 31.9K 90
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
152K 11K 60
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
94.8K 1.9K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
814K 32.6K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...