What Now? (Book 2) [l. hemmin...

By 5sosidk

After Luke and Victoria have the worst day of their lives, what happens now? They both have new obstacles in... More

What Now?
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Authors Note

Chapter 7

148K 3.6K 4.2K
By 5sosidk

woo update

I'm exciteeeed because hopefully this will have you guys thinking a little more and maybe less mad at me for making this so depressing so far 

So here's chapter seven!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Luke's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning still in the back lounge. I didn't even realize I was falling asleep. I guess it was a good thing we didn't have a show last night.

Then I remember why I was out here.

Vic is dating somebody else.

She doesn't love me anymore.

I feel like complete shit. I don't feel like getting up. I don't feel like doing anything actually.

Do you know what it's like to have the most important person in your life leaving you? The person you love the most just not talking to you anymore? The person that means so much to you, that you're in love with, loving somebody else?

It's terrible. It's worse then terrible. I don't have words to explain it.

I don't know what to do with myself anymore.

I'm honestly so pathetic.

Why am I acting like this?

I should go find the guys maybe we could do something today.

I need to convince myself to get up off my ass first.

~~

Michael's P.O.V.

Calum, Ashton and I are all in one of our hotel rooms.

I've been thinking since last night, that somehow Luke and Vic need to get back together.

"Michael? We're you listening?" Calum asks.

"What? Sorry." I reply.

"Are you alright? You seem deep in thought." Ashton chuckles.

"I-I'm just trying to figure out how we could get Luke and Vic back together." I truthfully reply.

"Oh. Well first, she's dating somebody else now so there's a bit of a problem." Ashton says.

"Wait what?" Calum questions.

"I thought Ashton would've told you..Vic is dating that Nick guy." I tell him.

"So then how do you think you could possibly get Luke and Vicky back together?" Calum asks.

"She's not happy with Nick." I simply respond.

"What makes you so sure?" Ashton says.

"She told me. She tells me a lot. Vic basically said she's using Nick to get over Luke. So, instead of helping her get over Luke, let's figure out how to get them back together." I reply.

"She actually spoke to you about that?" Ashton asks.

"Yea. Well just saying she regrets most of it. She thinks it had to be done no matter how much she didn't want it to." I tell them.

"I feel bad for them." Calum says sitting down. "I mean they obviously still want to be together but neither of them said anything to each other. And now she's dating somebody else. So good luck getting them back together."

"But I think-" Ashton starts but is cut off by Luke stumbling into the room.

"Oh hi." He says.

We all greet him as he walks in.

He doesn't say anything he just walks into the washroom and turns the shower on.

At least he won't hear us talking.

"Wait what are we even supposed to be doing today?" Calum asked.

"How do you not remember. At around midnight we have to go to the airport? To go to America? Remember that?" Ashton laughs.

"Oh yea, right." Calum says.

"Wait guys. After the American tour we're staying in LA for a but right? Why don't we have Vic come spend a week with us? Maybe her and Luke would be able to figure things out? And we would get to see her too so.." Ashton explains.

"Do you think it could work?" I ask.

He shrugs his shoulders, "It's worth a shot."

"Should we really do this?" Calum asks

"I guess we'll wait a bit before asking her and if she agrees then we'll figure out how to tell Luke. Jess could come too." Ashton replies.

Calum smiles at the mention of Jess. I don't understand why they never dated.

But, again, I do think Calum wanted to enjoy himself on this tour without that responsibility. Still seems weird to me, though.

After he says that the shower turns off so we can't discuss this any further.

Luke steps out and smiles at us.

"Are we going to get packing? We leave tonight." Luke says.

Calum, Ash and I exchange confused looks.

I thought he would be in a worse mood than this. But again, he was alone all night, he probably just got drunk, and stayed drunk.

"Come on!" Luke says.

We all get up, Ashton and I head to our room.

We walk inside and he turns to me, "Do you really think we would be able to convince Vic?"

"I don't know. It might take some convincing." I reply.

"Do you think we should ask her now? Like before we go to America?" Ashton asks.

"Sure. We could probably call her now." I say.

I grab the laptop and turn it on. Ashton sits with me, as we try calling Vic.

~~

Victoria's P.O.V.

I woke up to a cute good morning text from Nick. Awh.

I get out of bed and go downstairs to get food. I really don't want to get dressed or do my makeup or brush my hair or anything. It's Sunday just let me be lazy alright.

I grab a bunch of food and start to head upstairs.

"Victoria what are you doing." My dad laughs.

"Nothing!" I call to him.

Sitting on my bed, I pull out my laptop. I sit there on it for hours. I literally sat there on social media and I watched a few movies all day.

After a little while, an incoming call from Michael pops up on the screen. 

I look horrible right now this is terrible timing. But I accept the call but without video so they can't see me.

"Vic put your damn video on." Michael says.

"No I haven't gotten out of bed all day I look like shit." I reply.

"I bet you don't now put the video on." Ashton says.

I groan, "Fine."

I quickly try to make myself half presentable in the few seconds I have and turned the video on.

"There. Now what is so important that you guys interrupted my lazy day?"

"We have a question for you. But, you will obviously need to think about it.. .and talk to your parents." Ashton says.

"What is it you're freaking me out." I reply.

"Well we leave for America tonight right.. And when we are in LA we're staying in a house for about a month." Michael starts.

"What is the damn question." I cut him off.

"Basically we want you to come spend time, about a week, with us in LA." Ashton says.

My eyes widen.

Did they just invite me to spend time with them... In America...

"Am I going crazy or did you just say you wanted me to visit you guys in America?" I question.

"We understand that this is kinda sudden and huge and you need to think about it but there's still almost two months until then. There's time." Ashton tells me.

This would actually be a lot of fun.. But would my parents let me is the question.

"We really want you to come. Will you think about it?" Michael asks.

"Yea of course!" I reply.

"Oh and maybe you could talk to Jess about coming too?" Ashton says.

"Yea! Oh my gosh you guys.." I gush completely shocked.

Michael smiles and Ashton giggles.

"I've gotta go, I'll talk to you guys about this soon." I wave and end the call.

I really didn't have to go I just really wanted to ask my parents about this.

I walk downstairs and my parents are are watching television.

"Guys can I talk to you?"

"Yea sure." My mother said turning the tv down.

"Alright, well I just spoke to Michael and Ashton, and they asked me to spend a week in LA with them in about two months. I know you'll need to think about it but I really want to go." I tell them.

"We will need to think about this." My mother said.

"I think she should go." My dad adds.

I'm smiling like an idiot right now, so excited that this might actually happen.

"You're just going to give her permission to fly to the other side of the world without thinking about it?" My mum asks.

"Yea I mean she probably won't get an opportunity to go to America with her friends to spend some time there. Why not let her?" My father responds.

My mother sighs, "I guess so... I'm going to just say probably for now. You'll have to let the two of us discuss it..."

"Well I'm saying yes. So you will probably be going Victoria." My dad smiles.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I say running over and hugging them.

"Okay, okay!" My mother laughs, "Let go!"

I pull back and squeal. I can most likely go, I am so excited.

I run up to my room and get ready for bed. All I need to do is ask Jess tomorrow.

I hope nothing will get in the way of us going.

-------------------------------------

 Helllooooo 

Oooohh, I hope this was gooooood :)

Vote and Comment? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 242 29
The title says it all.
2.4K 211 51
when Kat Meets Luke she had no idea he would change her life for forever... Will This Change Be For The Better Or Worse? #wattys2016
20.7K 247 22
5sos kidnapped? Will they live? Will they escape? Will they get hurt?
16.5K 599 11
After graduating college, Katelyn and Luke are left to face the world on their own. While things may appear to be finally falling into place, their...