Strength Survives {Sequel to...

By FlorGalore

Wanda Maximoff saved the future with Professor Charles Xavier, Hank McCoy, and Logan Howlett in 1973. It's no... More

Editing/Remastered
Strength Survives
Seven Years
Back To School
Long Time, No See
Children of Magnus
Talking B-O-Y-S
Weird Dreams
Annoying Summers
Fear in my head
A New Blue Student
Mutant Mall Mania
Sweet Dreams
Danger Unleashed
Follow The Bloody Red Road
All Out War
Hey guys
PSA/HELP FOR BOOK
FIGHT FOR CHANGE
Protect v. Destory

The Incident

4K 103 9
By FlorGalore

I gave the store clerk my five dollars, which he in return, gave me the two boxes of Twinkies in a plastic bag.

"Have a nice night." The clerk spoke.

"You too." I replied with a small smile, before walking out of the store.

I start walking down the street. The neighborhood where I live was three blocks away. I'll be home and start packing in no time.

It was a little chilly tonight, so I tightened my brown leather jacket around me.

I kept walking until I heard chatter. I looked to my left and saw a group of boys in an alley. My eyes furrowed as I noticed one boy in particular.

Donny Garret from eighth grade, an old crush of mine. After eighth grade, my powers got a little out of control, so Mom wanted me homeschooled.

I saw that Donny looked at me. He squinted his, but opened them a second later.

"Wanda? Wanda Maximoff?!" Donny asked in shock. I chuckled a little, tugging my hair between my ear.

"Hey, Donny." I greeted with a small smile. Donny ran up to me.

"Hey! It's been a long time, right?" Donny asked. I nodded.

"Yeah. I'm surprised you still remember me." I replied.

"Uh, hey, let me introduce you to my buddies!" Donny started.

"Oh, that'd be cool, but I gotta get these Twinkies to my brother. Maybe another time." I replied, starting to walk away.

(Hey Lovelies. I should have put this long before but I'm putting it now. This scene contains some verbal and physical abuse. If this makes you uncomfortable, you can go to the next chapter. I will also inform where the scene ends in bold caps if you want to continue after that. I want you guys to feel safe when reading.)

"Oh, come on. Just a quick greet." Donny started, grabbing my arm and leading me to his group of friends. I winced at how tight he took my arm. I looked up and was in front of four other boys.

"Alright, Boys. This is Wanda. Wanda, meet Ralph, Toby, Marty and Chad." Donny said. I gave them all a small wave.

"Hey." I greeted quietly.

"Well don't you got some hot legs?" Marty commented, looking at my jeans. I looked at him in disgust. All the boys laughed, including Donny.

The hell? Is he serious? I noticed the strong smell of booze around these guys. Ugh, makes sense.

"Hey, Donny, she would look better with her clothes off." Chad commented, earning some whistles from the boys. I looked at him in shock.

"You're a disgusting pig! I'm going home!" I exclaimed, turning around. I felt someone harshly turn me around. I saw that it was Donny. He started tightening his grip around my arm.

"Donny, stop!" I pleaded. I felt his other hand grab my face.

"Hey, Chad's right. You would look more sexy with your clothes off. Come on, let me take 'em off for you." Donny slurred, trying to go after my jacket.

"No!" I shouted, struggling to get out of his grasp. I stepped on his foot, causing him to yell and let me go. Donny looked at me angrily. His palm flew out and collided with my cheek hard.

"You stupid bitch!" Donny shouted. He came charging at me.

(SCENE IS OVER!! SCENE IS OVER!!!)
(SCENE IS OVER!! SCENE IS OVER!!)
(///////////////////////////////////////)

I quickly held up my hand and shot out an energy blast.

(A/N: Scarlet Witch's powers demonstrations)

He flew back and slammed against the wall. He fell and groaned in pain. I gasped.

Good, Wanda. 

A voice. A voice echoed in my head.

What? Who was that?

Donny and the other boys looked at me.

"S-She's one of them! She's a freak!" Toby shouted, shakily pointing his fingers towards me.

"Please! I didn't mean to!" I spoke, my voice breaking. I backed up into the brick wall.

Yes, you did. They deserve it.

Not again...the voice. Who the hell is this?!

"Donny, what do we do?!" Ralph asked. Donny got up and looked at me. Pure fear was on his face. The same as mine.

They are going to kill you. You must defend yourself.

My breath hitched. What?

"What do you think?! She's a freak! Get her!" Donny shouted. I was on the verge of tears. I shook my head.

All the boys looked at me with a mix of fear and anger.

Protect yourself.

"Please don't!" I begged, my voice cracking. I felt my body shake, I felt it growing hot.

"Get her!" Toby repeated. They charged towards me.

END THEM! The voice boomed in my head.

"NO! LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed. My body quickly glowed it's red flaming aura as I harshly pushed my arms forward. A wave of red and black energy surging out of my body and through each attacker. They stopped, their faces laced with shock.

I fell onto my knees.

After that, it felt like slow motion.

They all screamed in agony, glowing red laced with black. Cracks split into their faces. Their glow grew brighter and seconds later, they dissolved into glowing particles, little blocks floating away. Their screams echoed out into the cold air.

Silence. That was all I could her now. Silence and my heavy panting.

My mouth fell agape. Nothing but small cracks of my voice came out.

There you go, Wanda.

"Oh my god." I whispered shakily.

You're safe now.

"N-No. I-I killed them. I killed them." I whispered.

My lips started to tremble, I clutched my head,  finally letting out a cry.

I killed...

Didn't that feel good?

-------

I dragged my feet up to the door of my house. I left my keys in the alley. I can't go back. I can't.

With my shaking hand, I knocked on the door.

"P-Please...open..." I whispered.

A second later, the door opened and I was face-to-face with my brother.

"Hey, I felt something was wrong, are you--" Peter asked, but stopped once he noticed my bleeding lip, red cheek, tear-stained face, and my dead eyes.

"Pietro?" I spoke. His lips parted as his eyes widened.

"Oh god." Peter whispered. My knees gave out and I started to fall.

But instead of hitting the floor, I was in my brother's arms.

"No! Mom! Wanda's hurt! Mom!" Peter shouted, his voice cracking. My head was in pain, my shaking body ached.

"Wanda?!" I heard the fainting echo of my Mom and her footsteps. I heard a loud gasp come from her mouth.

"Lorna, don't come in here!" She shouted as I saw her kneel beside Peter.

"Mommy, I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean to..." I struggled to whisper out. She shook her head.

"Do what, Honey?!" She asked, shaking her head. She placed her warm hands on my cheeks. My eyes were focused on the ceiling.

"I'm tired. I'm tired." I breathed out. I closed my eyes, hearing the pleads of my Mom and Peter.

——————

Wanda, you did nothing wrong. You did the right thing. Now, wake up!

My body jolted as I opened my eyes. I quickly looked around to see that I was in my room. I felt a wet cloth being placed on my forehead. My room was dark, but thanks to my door being open, the slight lighting showed my mother.

Seeing her made me relieved, my lips starting to tremble.

"Do you know?" I whispered out. Her tear stained eyes looked at me, before giving me a nod.

"You told me right before you passed out." Mom answered, grabbing my hand. My lips started to tremble.

"You didn't mean to." She continued, stroking my hair.

"It still happened." I spoke, closing my eyes.

It still happened...

A/N: MY POOR LITTLE WANDA!

What did you guys think?! Please comment! What do you think will happen next?

Next chapter will be out soon! Thank you so much for reading, Lovelies!

-A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 4.5K 35
I walked home, listening to the beats on my headphones. It was a normal day, i was just minding my own business. Hiding my powers, as usual. I was ju...
67.8K 2K 23
What if there was a chance to save Pietro? Could the Maximoff twins be reunited? What if they weren't the only ones returned? Where will their new...
8.7K 114 16
Just a bunch of X-men imagines! I will take requests Includes Logan Howlett Kurt Wagner Alex Summers Peter Maximoff Scott Summers Jubilation Lee Hank...
21.8K 433 15
*fair warning, this is my first story so it's trash.* Wanda Maximoff has already been through too much in her life. The loss of her parents, her home...