The last hope

By sunny6968

Hopebringer always felt different. She was starflight and Fatespeakers kid or that she was born under 3 moons... More

The haching
Hopebringer
The animus
Alone
Spark
Rainbow
The begining
Now you know
Escape
Rainbows dreams
An unexpected visitor( that made spark blow his top)
Troble in paridise
Death
Not so good- good guy
OMG
All your fault
The truth
Forbidden power
I was tagged 3 times ARGGGG
Confusion
The villans
Worst fears
The end game
IMPORTANT

Part 1

68 5 2
By sunny6968

Just to clarify these characters do not belong to me OK thanks :-)

Star flight
Ever since dark starker had been freed he felt like a near death experience was just what he needed to find love. He and fate speaker had gotten married two months ago fade speaker Has been pestering all day about some gigantic surprise. Here she shoved something into his claws. What is it? Starflight asked. Glasses replied fate speaker. Oh wow that is very useful for a blind dragon. Just put the stupid glasses on fade speaker replied. As soon as you put the glasses on everything became Bright and clear. He could see again.
I had dark stocker and chant them. Because there is something very important you need to know said fatespeaker. What? Star Flights had had filled with was there a danger was his home in trouble had something come to destroy the piece? Well fairspeaker said acting a little bit nervous I am expecting an egg. Star flight passed out. Well he took it better than expected said sunny.

Yes there are mistakes but it gets better 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

419K 6.5K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
501K 14.4K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
223K 9.3K 25
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
115K 3.6K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...