Who Would Have Known (Niall H...

By just_nallely

Niallette is a normal teenager that loves her boyfriend Javier.Then the biggest bad boy in school,Sebastian r... More

Chapter 1 : First Day of School
Chapter 2 : First Hour
Chapter 3 : The Break Up
Chapter 4 : The Meeting
Chapter 5 : The Walk
Chapter 6 : The Emotion
Chapter 7: Summer's Near
Chapter 8 : Annoying Summer
Chapter 9 : Confused Feelings
Not An Update!!!
Chapter 11

Chapter 10

5 1 0
By just_nallely

So yesterday I updated my other story, which y'all shall read by the way, and I felt bad for not updating this one cause its been like two months since I updated so here's the next chapter. Btw I'm not going to put a title to the chapters anymore. I'm out of ideas!!!

---------------------------------------------

*niallettes pov*

So he never answered my text which I'm okay with by the way cause this time I'm totally like totally over him. So tell me why whence I see him in the hallway he doesn't even bother saying hi. Like what kind of person does that. Ok so Niall tried hooking up Sam with Zayn an I think it's working!!! I feel bad though cause my other friend Veronica likes him too. Oh well Sam is a really close friend to me.out of nowhere my phone starts ringing to Best Song Ever which means my bae Niall is calling me!!! I love him to pieces!!!

"Hey bae!!! I miss you so much!!! is your trip in Ireland over?"

"Hey I miss you too!!! nope actually I decided to stay until Christmas. but guess what? you'll get an Irish present for Christmas!!!"

"An Irish present? what do you mean by that?"

"It will be a gift that I can get you in the states but its going to be from ireland!!! that way it will make it more special cause it will show that I'm thinking of you everywhere I go!!!"

"Aw Nialler is being romantic and cheesy!!!"

"But you know you like it!!!"

"I do. I'm sorry bae but I have to go!!! I have ton of homework all for the same teacher!!! Do you know how exhausting AP World History is?"

"It's okay bae. you'll get through it with your smart self. now just make sure you don't procrastinate cause that's will make it worse."

"Okay. love you and miss you much!!! take care I yourself!!!"

"I will baby. my shorty. bye!!!"

And with that he hung up. now to get rid of all this work.

---------------------------------------------

Sorry if you think it's crap. I started typing it in the morning when I woke up but updated right now. so here you go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

584K 30K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
746K 29.2K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
174K 7.8K 59
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
215K 14K 76
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...