Assassination classroom x rea...

By TheAwesomeOtaku_123

This story is about an average girl named (y/n) who has lots of family problems and ends up going to Japan an... More

Info
Part 1
Part 2
A/N sorry...
Part 3
A/N
Part 4
Special story
Part 5
Part 6
A/n and kinda oneshot
Part 7
Part 8
Kinda one shot but is mainly an authors note
Part 9
Part 10

A/n contest

7.5K 98 24
By TheAwesomeOtaku_123

Hey hey~I hoped you all enjoyed my latest chapter and I know you're all probably excited for Karma and Nagisa in the next chapter!ok I'll just get to the point....I'm gonna hold a small contest and whoever wins,I will dedicate the next chapter to them and give them a shout out at the beginning of the chapter!the contest it to guess my top 3 most favorite characters in Assassination Classroom!!

Rules
1.anyone can enter EXCEPT NyanMeowWaifuls and NZ_123abc ...they know why...

2.YOU CAN'T ASK THEM

3.if no one can guess all 3 of my 3 most favorite characters by the time I update the next chapter then the winner will be the one who guesses most of my 3 favorite characters!

GOOD LUCK!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 440 15
Tokito [name], a demon slayer, an assassin, a Hashira, but also a student? What if Muichro's litle sister went to Class-E to kill off a certain takoy...
2K 50 30
"𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘥𝘰 𝘪𝘵, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨." ₊˚✧ 𝙠. 𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙚 ❁ ════...
7.4K 134 28
*I do not own assassination classroom or Karma* (Y/n) (L/n) is an assassin although her personality doesn't fit well with it she was able to make it...
24.3K 630 22
This is my first fanfic. you're based as a female student. Due to constant brutal violence, you are transferred to class E. Or the "end" class, whe...