The Kingdom , Full of Power a...

By ExoYoongShiDae

The Kingdom Full of Power and Love , Soshi Planet and Exo Planet . ( Pls consider all of them have same ages... More

Why did you faint Yoong ?
Snsd's visit
I'm here for you oppa
Go with me , you won't get bored
Sae Ron with her mates and boyfriend
His phone's wallpaper
Their identity will be different starting now as I have made my decision
The truth behind the accident
Danger begins
Flashback at the park ( short chapter )
Lovers
The story of lovers ( only the flashback of the last chapter ) Part 1
SNSD's Powers
The story of lovers Part 2
Surprise My Yummieee !!
I WILL
New Story
You're 4 in 1 but I still love Yoona
Training (short update)
THEY ARE REALLY POPULAR !!
WHAT ?!
I will protect you my Uri
New Story
We can do everything if we are together , ExoShiDae together , FOREVER !
New story again
Cousins ?
Almost end : The Battle Started !
Why ? :'(
U-Unnie ( short update )
Victoria ?!!!!!
I will do Book 2 !!!! Yehet !!
Bad news T~T
Before I dissappear :)
SNSD COMEBACK 2017 ?
Support my new story ^^
Our Goddess
Mianhae
New account

Explanation Revealed

255 14 0
By ExoYoongShiDae

Pls read ..

Happy Birthday my bias , Yoona Im of Girls' Generation !! :)

Annyeong my dear readers ! I would just remind that if you read my story , you will vote , comment , and it to your reading list . Pls , I want Peace to my dear readers . And I know my story is a bit messy , so I'm gonna explain .

The Royal King of SoShi PLANET , King Tairus Wiltared , which all people of planets , as well as Earth , must respect this Kingdom , reigned for 10th these year , and during the 5th year, King Tairus met his bestfriend , and he and his wife have their bright daughters . And it was Taeyeon Wiltared , Jessica Wiltared , Sunny Wiltared , Tiffany Wiltared , Hyoyeon Wiltared , Sooyoung Wiltared , Yoona Wiltared and Seohyun Wiltared . Queen Verini Wiflrum of Exo Planet , came to meet the King Tairus and she promised the King that her 12 exo princes will protect his 9 soshi princesses . Yoona , who is 10 yrs. old was playing at their garden with her cutest puppy Rilakkuma , she saw an old woman that fell on the ground , so she helped her , after that the old woman told her something and disappeared , so Yoona decided to tell it to her sisters and parents , but she is the one who discover it when she was 11 , it was Victoria Evil . When the 9 girls turn their age to 12 , they visited Earth , after going down to their private plane , they rode a private van , but they got into a big accident that cause their situation into Amnesia . All their guards died , but after an hour .. A historical journalist , Mr. Park Jhunis , saw them .. He quickly helped them , and later on he discovered they are the Royals , so he helped them recover their memories . But then after that , Mr. Park is heading to his office when a big fire from the sky hit his car that caused a big fire . And who did it ? Lee and Victoria : ( same age with SoShi and Exo )
Mr and Ms. Evil's daughter and son , but then these two parents died tried to kill the 9 girls back when they are babies , but a big shield is protecting the kids so the light to kill the babies turned and face the parents , but Victoria and Lee blamed the Wiltared family , saying Mr and Ms. Wiltared and the babies killed their parents ..

So Taeyeon , as the oldest , discover the story and told her sisters , so they plan to change their name , identity and personality .
Taeyeon Kim
Soo-Yeon Jung
Sun-Kyu Lee
Mi Young Hwang
Hyoyeon Kim
Yuri Kwon
Sooyoung Choi
YoonA Im
Seo Joo Hyun

They acted like normal persons , they became Kpop named Girls' Generation / SNSD / SoNyuhShiDae and they lived at the mansion , but still they studied at school until one day they met Exo at Kingdom school of Populars ( their school , Exo's school in their planet is Costiruka Royal School while Snsd's school in their planet is Irishika Royal School ) .. During their fun and laughters , In Exo Planet and Soshi Planet .. Lee and his smashers (his troops ) came and captured King Tairus and Queen Yuina of SoShi Planet while Victoria and her minions ( her troops ) captured Queen Verini Wilfrum and King Ectofilrus Wilfrum of Exo Planet . The 2 ruled both planets , make the people of the 2 planets Evil , they trained them all for them to find and capture the Soshi Princesses and Exo Princes . Why Exo Princes and Exo Planet were also the targets ? It's because one of Victoria's Minions listened to Queen Verini and King Tairus' conversation of protecting the King's children . ( I forgot about SoShi , sorry , here is during their suffering ) When Mr. Park died , Snsd suffered but protected Yoona , why ? Yoona has the most powerful power but ... UNCONTROLLABLE . Why not Taeyeon or the olders ? Their mother drunk the powerful medicine for her fever but that time , Yoona is in her tummy , so the powers goes to Yoona . Taeyeon , Jessica and Sunny will replace the Queen and King sooner . While Tiffany , Hyoyeon and Sooyoung will help them . Yoona will protect their Planet , Yuri and Seohyun will help her . After they suffer , Yoona met Sae Ron , and she introduced Sae Ron to her sisters , she also met Sae Ron's dad and mom , Mr. Dukius and Ms. Lilyanne . So that day , Sae Ron and her parents promise that Sae Ron's parents will be an Im , that they will be her daughter and Sae Ron as Im Sae Ron , her sister . But then one day , Victoria planned to find Yoona , so she did . She said that she and Lee will kill her sisters , her love ones and all the people , but Yoona disagree so Victoria said they will kill Yoona instead . She is about to kill her when Yoona's fake mom was hitted and not Yoona , she immidiately escaped while Yoona cried hard , Mr. Dukius runned away , but then found his new love , Ms. Xniri . When Yoona's sister went to Japan , Exo accompanied her , but then she escaped because she's bored , she then saw her fake appa and saw the girl with an engagement ring . She immidiately turned herself to Roxanne , she used her power and Xniri flew off . She run away when a truck hitted her . Exo was shocked , called the girls and went to the hospital , the 8 sisters ready their selves , get their tickets and rode the airplane . The hospital starts to burn , so Exo quickly searched for Yoona , they saw her Stage 1 dangerous power , so Baekhyun calmed her down . She decided to tell Exo their identity with the girl's permission . So she did . After that day they went to the Amusement Park , and they started to confess , during that time , Lee and Victoria will arrive after this day , and will search for the girls and boys . Lee heard that they will be living at the same dorm , so they searched for it , Victoria got her scanner , and scanned if they were complete , and they were .

I will give you guys clue on what will happen next ..

The war starts , the 9 discover something new , so they combined it , but then 1 boy and 1 girl dissappeared , the girl sacrifised her self , the whole world became in peace , without enemies , she defeated the 2 great enemies , and she let the boy survive tho the boy don't want to leave her , she said he must come back to earth . He sadly obeyed but turn to be quiet and cold after coming back . Who are they ? How did she did it ? You will know if I update . Hihihi . And guys ! Good news , after I finish this story , I'm gonna make a part 2 !!! ☺️ Happy readers ? Support me please ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 653 41
"Look at that girl fall into terror. Can't, can't understand the situation before her eyes. 'That dirty wolf guy will end up eating me.' But that's n...
1.4M 39K 71
A cold hearted gang in the underground, merciless and powerful. They are the feared of the feared, no one will dare to cross their path. Yet, at hom...
33.6K 1.7K 50
Long ago there was a princess from exo planet who disappeared suddenly after her parents tragic death. The citizens thought she got kidnapped and mad...
3.9K 178 30
casting jihyo chanyeol baekhyun kris.