The Billionaire's confession...

De rosavet

Your cliqúe innocent love story with the twist of Billionaire CEO. 💝💝💝 Here, I was standing in front of hi... Mais

Author's Note
Chapter 1 The Meeting
Chapter 2 Meeting's can be fun.
Chapter 3 The Cosmo and Beyond
Chapter 4 The drunken night
Chapter 5 Tricked
Chapter 6 The Date (part 1)
Chapter 7 The Date ( part 2)
Chapter 8 Heartaches
Chapter 9 The trip
Chapter 10 Something more
Chapter 11 Going to off the hook
Chapter 12 High!!
Chapter 13 Dramatic entrance.
Chapter 14 The wedding
Chapter 15 The family call.
Chapter 16 Runway lights
Chapter 17 She never seize to suprise me.
Chapter 18 The unforgettable past
Chapter 19 Love triangle
Chapter 20 Like a family?
Chapter 21 The Beach.
Chapter 22 She is all I need.
Chapter 23 Sky is the limit.
Chapter 24 Mutual feelings and new Relationship
Chapter 25 A place close to my heart.
Chapter 26 Hot mess.
Chapter 27 Keep her safe from the wolf's.
Chapter 28 The Fight.
Chapter 29 Sorry.
Chapter 30 Masquerade
Chapter 31 I am being Auctioned?!
Chapter 32 Situation.
Chapter 33 Brother's concent.
Chapter 34 The Emerald City.
Chapter 35 She makes me go...
Chapter 36 Steamy Night
Chapter 37 The Close encounter.
Chapter 38 Lilly's invite
Chapter 39 Moving in
Chapter 40 B'day girl
Chapter 41 I Love You Too.
Chapter 42 The Halloween bash!
Chapter 43 Lorenzo.
Chapter 44 Flashback.
Chapter 45 The Dark Secret
Chapter 46 Precautions
Chapter 47 The Attacks
Chapter 48 The new CEO
Chapter 49 I can be a Temptress too!
Chapter 50 Meet Libby.
Chapter 51 In the Rain
Chapter 52 Lonely...
Chapter 53 Are you hiding something from me?
Chapter 54 Torn apart & Numb
Chapter 56 Come back to me.
Chapter 57 Missing.
Chapter 58 Kidnapped.
Chapter 59 The Agreement
Chapter 60 Trap
Chapter 61 Saving Him
Chapter 62 Pain
Chapter 63 Fate
Chapter 64 The Proposal
Chapter 65 Paradise is with You. (18+)
Chapter 66 Pre-preparations
Chapter 67 The signs.
Chapter 68 The Big Day Desaster
Chapter 69 Return of the phyco
Chapter 70 My love to you.
Chapter 71 The Birth
Chapter 72 A Happily Ever After.
Announcement
My books.
Special Announcement!!

Chapter 55 The Pain I gave her.

13.2K 453 40
De rosavet

( Maps song by Maroon5 )

James POV

I loved dancing in the rain with Mia. She is so sweet and lovely.

I woke up and looked at her. She was sleeping peacefully. My angel. My phone rang. I quickly picked it up so that I don't wake Mia up. "Hello?"

" Sir this is Dave from your office. There is a lady here wanting to meet you. She is not leaving the office even if I  tell her too..."

" what the hell? I don't have time for that. Send her home."

" I tried sir but she keeps saying that she wanted to give you some information about some guys....what's his name?....yeah...Lorenzo..."

" What?..."

" Should I call the security and throw her out?"

"No. Hold on. I am coming right away." I ended the call and got out of bed. I didn't wake Mia up. She is sleeping like an angel. I went downstairs and write a note on a piece of paper and went out.

I reached my office." Who are you and what kind of information do you have?" I asked the girl.

" I am Janice Sensco sir. I used to be his lover. After he faked his death. He told me that he loves me but he was always interested in one girl in particular. You know her, your girlfriend. He cheated on me and I want my revenge on him so I will give you all the information you need to put him behind bars for good." She said.

" Thank you for your cooperation, Janice. So where do we start?" I asked her.

" Firstly Lorenzo may monitor my moves so...I can't come here often to give you information. We have to meet in public areas like restaurants for my safety."

" So be it. " I got some good information after talking to her. I took her to the nearby restaurant of my office. We talked till late. I  can't tell Mia about this and worry her. I have to keep this a secret.

" Thanks for the information. We will continue this tomorrow." She holds my hand.

" would you like to hand one drink with me? It helps me to calm my nerve." She pleaded.

" Okay. ..." I agreed. I didn't deny her. She is giving me information most important things. One drink led to four drinks. I reached home late.

Mia hugged me. She told me about some Charity she wanted to go to. My mind was not in the right place. My head was all over the pieces of information that I got to know. I shouted at her for going to some stupid charity show. I was a bit drunk. I didn't care what I said. But I know that I hurt Mia. I was feeling the worst in the morning.

Cause of my appointment with Janice I went out early and came home late for corresponding days. I could see that Mia was not happy. She was getting lonely but I was doing this for her. For her good. I was not talking to her properly cause if she asks me the truth I can't lie to her. I am bad at lying to her.

Few days went by.

The next day I had a meeting with James outside the restaurant. I arrived early. My phone rang it was Mia. Shit. What should I tell her? I saw Janice making her way towards me.

I told Mia that I was in a meeting. I didn't leave good at all lying to her like this. But I had to do it.

Later when I came home Mia asked me, where I  was when she called me and I had to lie again. She went to bed and I did the same. My phone rang. It was Janice. What she possibly could need at this late night? I picked it up and went off the room.

I woke up the morning and saw Mia had already left for work. I went to my office and I saw Janice coming towards me holding the paper in her hand. "What's  wrong?" She showed me the paper and I couldn't believe that I saw and read it.

I went to the office immediately and called Mia.

" Hey. ..." she said. Her voice was sad and low. I bet she read the paper.

" Angel Don't believe what they wrote in the newspaper. It's not true!"

" I believe you, James." She said.

" I don't know what the hell they get such pictures? It's photoshopped." I put pressure on my words.

" James..." she went quiet and spoke again." I will talk to you later. I am busy right now." She ended the call. I could feel the sadness and pain she was feeling right now.

" I am the worst!" I hit the table with my fist. I made my angel feel this way.

I reached home after work and saw Mia was already asleep. I whispered, " I love you very much. " in her ear and went to bed.

My angel, I am sorry. I behaved so badly with you these last couple of days but I will make it up to you. I will tell you everything when it's time.

" Angel. .."

I woke up in the morning. Mia had already left. She probably doesn't want to talk to me after the way I behaved. It was my goddamn fault.

I went down to the kitchen and poured myself some orange juice. The doorbell rang. It must be Mia. I opened the door but it was Janice. How did she know my address?

" James please can I come in. I have some important news of that's Lorenzo's next move." What? That's news.

" yeah..come in," I said without doubting anything else. "Here are the files " she handed me the file.

"Thank you. Would you like to have some juice?" I asked her. "Yes please "

I poured her a glass and handed it to her. She spilt some of that in her shirt while drinking it." Shoot. Do you have anything that I can change into? I don't want it to strain. It's my favourite shirt." She said.

" sure. " I went in to take out the towel and an extra shirt. I came back and handed it to her. I drank my orange juice after the.

The glass fell from my hands.

Suddenly I felt my vision go blurry. I couldn't keep balance. "Oh, are you okay? Let me take you to your room. You should lie down for a while and let the drugs work." She said.

What?! Did I hear correctly? I couldn't keep my balance I fell. She took me upstairs and laid me in bed.

She started removing her clothes after that and put on a shirt of mine. " wh....what are you...doing?" I asked her.

" Darling I am changing into something that will stimulate anger and misunderstanding to your girl when she arrives."

" W. ...what?!" I couldn't make out what happening.

She started to take my clothes off. I didn't have the strength at all to shove her off.

" I drugged you. I mixed it in your orange juice so that you become weak. My dear darling I am not who you think I am. Well, his plan was simple. Make Mia hate you. That was possible when she knows that you cheated on her."

" Who...who are you?"

" I work for Lorenzo. My mission was to make it seem that you cheated on her. So I gained your trust slowly. I tried to seduce you and all but you're a hard nut to crack. You're so faithful to your girl. Geez, more work for me. So this is my last strategy. I gave an unknown call to your girl so come home and see for herself that her man is having a lovely erotic time with me. Hahaha, I am brilliant. I also gave the picture of us in the newspaper to bring her faith in you down.

I intentionally called you at that restaurant cause I knew where she will be at that time and she will see you with me. Now that she knows that you lied to her she will fall into my trap easily. A piece of cake."

" she ....She won't believe you. She will....see right through you...when see she sees me...in this....condition."

" Oh right. My plan will fail now." She laughed.

" you think I haven't thought about that you dim head? " She took out the small bottle of alcohol from her bag and sprinkled it over me." Now you look like a drunk."

" James " I hear Mia's voice from downstairs. She is looking for me.

" Angel. ..." my heart cried.

" seems like it's time to start the drama handsome." She lied on top of me and started giggling like we were having a good time.  I tried to shove her off but failed.

Then she kissed me!

The sound of something drop came from the door. I look at the door. It was Mia. Her face looked lifeless and shocked. She must have misunderstood me.

" Oh shoot. James darling you told me that this bitch was out and won't be home till night?" She acted. I shoved her off me with all my strength.

" Mi. ..Mia ...." I got up from bed and made my way towards her. I couldn't even walk cause of the drugs she gave me. I hold her hand," Angel... believe me... It's nothing as...as it...its... looks like. She is....lying." I can't even talk properly.

" Come on baby. You don't need to hide. Everything has come to the light. She knows about us. Now we don't have to hide. That bitch can go to hell." She lied laughing.

I will kill that bitch.

" No... an angel." I touched her face. "  Janice ...is...lying." I fell. Mia went to hold me up but that girl didn't let her.

" That day when you told me that you were in a meeting was a lie. I saw you with her going to the restaurant." I said. My ange life only I could explain to you right now. I am so sorry.

" Angel. ..."

" You were lying to me the whole time? I trust you instead of everything I saw and heard and you broke my trust. I didn't ask you about this because I believed that you will explain everything at the right time. I waited for you to tell me....and now I see everything." She said. No no no this can't be happening.

" Please... an angel. ..listen to me..." I begged her.

" Listen to what? That you made a fool of me? Listen to the lies you're gonna tell me now?" She was about to cry.

" I know I have a heart cause I can feel it breaking." A tear ran down her cheeks. It broke my heart. I made her cry.

"Have a nice life with Janice." She ran towards the door. I hold her hand.

" leave my hand, James!"

"Angel...please." No, please.

She turned around to face me," There is nothing left...you broke me...tore me apart. I hate you!" I couldn't believe that I just heard. All the pain in the world just hit me. She went out. I tried to run after her but I couldn't be awake anymore to run after her. I fell. The drugs are mixed with my system.

I took my phone and dialled Mia with a little bit of strength I had. She cut my call. My eyes were about to close.

" You will be sleeping now. " Janice said laughing and went out. Then everything went blackout.

_______________________________________

Hi guys

How do you like this chapter? It was a long chapter.

You all were not expecting this right? :D

So James is innocent. Let's see how Mia reacts to all this.

Don't forget to vote and comment. Click the and 💬 remember I get inspired by you all. So keep supporting me like guys. :') thank you.

Do Vote, share, comment and follow me  :) 😄

Love, rosavet 😘 😙
XOXO

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

302K 5.1K 26
"Please, fuck me, please!" I cried, tears spilling down my cheeks. "Only because you look so pretty when you beg." He pushed my face to the cement f...
420K 13.5K 41
"Come back, Ava. Why did you leave me?" He said looking deep into my eyes. "After what you did, no one can come back to you!" I shook my arm forceful...
509K 18K 30
(Mature content) (Highest ranks listed) (Editing slowly) A simple last night out with my girls before I move to America. Drinks are flowing, hips mov...
554K 13.2K 32
[Completed] Highest ranking :- 29 boss 35 business 163 boss 128 hot 238 hate 234 marriage Warning : there are many grammatical errors in the novel re...