The Hated Sister

By GraceKathleen02

You know the Grier Family They have one little secret, Me. Let me formally introduced myself. I'm Hailey, Hay... More

Teaser
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 ✌
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 how you will feel☝
Chapter 19

Chapter 4

14.7K 218 82
By GraceKathleen02

Hailey's POV 9 months later
I have become a very successful social media star. I'm very popular on Vine, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram. I have the most followers on all my social media. Everyone knows me as Hailey Nicole. I told my fans that I am am orphan but I'm coping very well. Nobody knows that I'm Hayes' twin sister. I get comment saying that I look like Hayes but I ignore them. I used a special oil on my scars to help them fade and go away. I changed my look so the boys won't recognize me. I have a blue ombre in my hair. I picked up my phone when it started ringing.
B- Bart
H- Hailey

B- Hello, is this Hailey Nicole?
H- This is she. Whom am I speaking too?
B- My name is Bart. I am the CEO of Magcon. It stands for Meet and Greet Convention. I was wondering if you would like to join.
H- I'm not so sure...
B- I'll pay for everything, even though I do pay for everything.
H- I guess I could give it a try.
B- Excellent! The first event is at a hotel in California. The Hilton hotel in San Diego.
H- That's great because that's where I'm at.
B- Just go to the hotel and tell them who you are with and they should give you a key.
H- Thank you Bart.
B- You're Welcome Hailey.

I packed my bags then walked downstairs. I'm living with R5 into the R5 house big enough for all of us. The band, their little brother, their parents and me. Rydel found me and took me in. I walked into the living room and saw the boys fighting over the remote control. Rocky was holding it high while they were wrestling in the floor. I walked over and plucked it from their hands. "Thank you." I turned it to Disney Channel which was playing Hannah Montana. "No thanks." I changed it to A&E which was playing Duck Dynasty. "Hey I need one of you to drive me to the Hilton Hotel in San Diego." "Why?" "I got invited to something." "Do you need some to guard you?" "I'll be fine. I need someone to drive me." "I'll drive." Riker said butting into me and Rocky's convo. "I'll go get my stuff." I talked upstairs and grabbed my two suitcases.

Ross helped me carry my stuff downstairs and into the car. We went back inside and I hugged everybody. "Call everyday. Call me when you get settled into your hotel room." "Okay 'mom' I get it." I said to Rydel while she laughed. "Come on kiddo." I followed Riker to the car and got in. When we got there, Riker helped me take my bags inside. "Bye Hailey." "Bye Riker." I hugged him then he left. I walked up to the front desk. "How may I help you?" "Hotel room for Magcon." "Ah yes. Room 251. The top floor has been reserved for you and your group." "Thank you." I took the key then took my stuff upstairs. I opened the door then put my stuff by one of the beds. I must be the only one here right now because no one else is here. I closed the door then called Rydel.
Ry- Rydel
Roc- Rocky
Ri- Riker
Ro- Ross
E- Ellington Ratliff
H- Hailey

H- Hey Rydel.
Ry- Are you okay?
H- Yea I'm fine. I'm the only one here though.
Ry- You'll be fine babe. Do you want to talk to anyone?
H- Can I talk to Rocky and Ross?
Ry- Sure.
Roc& Ro- What up small fry?
H- Take care of my hamster. I still want it alive when I get back.
Roc- Why do you have to ruin the fun? That's Riker's job.
H- *laughs* because that's how I roll. I talk to you guys later. Bye
Everyone- Bye Hailey

I heard a knock in the door. I walked over and opened it. "Hey I'm Bart. You must be Hailey." "Hi Bart." "So if you want to be social. Everyone is in room 253." "Thanks Bart. I might go later." He smiled then left.

Bart's POV
I walked to room 253 and saw the kids messing around. "Guys!" They turned around. "Hey Bart." They said in unison. "The new girl is in room 251. Just be nice. She looks about 13-15 years old." I hope they are nice to her.

Hailey's POV
I grabbed my pennyboard and wallet then went to the elevator. I'm going to Starbucks. I walked into the elevator and hit the lobby button. I texted Bart and told him where I'm going so they won't get worried. I still haven't met the others yet, but I guess I will later. I walked out of the elevator and saw... Them at the front desk. I put my pennyboard down then started riding. Skylynn fell down and I quickly hopped over her. I skated to the side of the wall where they couldn't see me, and I listened to the conversation.

Nash's POV
Skylynn fell down in the lobby while some girl was pennyboading. She quickly hopped over Sky then went out the door. I picked up Skylynn. "You okay baby?" I asked as I set her back down. "Yea. That girl had bright blue eyes just like you Nashy." I looked at Hayes. "It might be Hailey." He said with a sad smile. Mom slapped him. "Never talk about that little witch." I heard a gasped, then I looked at the wall and saw the girl. Electrifying blue eyes with brown hair and a blue ombre. She picked up her board and ran out of the hotel. I hugged our family then went upstairs with Hayes. "I think we are sharing a room with the new girl." Hayes said as he rubbed his cheek. He had a hand print from where mom slapped him.

We went inside our hotel room and saw a baby blue suitcase that said Nicole on it in black cursive. We put our suitcases on one bed, so Nicole can have a bed to herself. We heard the door open. I looked over and saw the girl with electrifying blue eyes with blue and brown hair. "Um, hi." She whispered as she slowly backed out of the door. "Hey, no reason to be scared. Its okay." She slowly walked back inside. "What's your name?" "Hailey Nicole." "Where are your parents?" "I actually don't know." "Oh my gosh, I'm sorry." "Its okay." She shrugged. She seemed unfazed.

Hailey's POV
So I'm stuck in the same hotel room as my old brothers. Yea, I don't count them as my brothers. I count the Lynch brothers as my brothers and I count Rydel as my sister. "So, what are your names?" I asked, trying to be polite, even though I already know their names. "I'm Nash and this is my little brother Hayes." I nodded understandingly. "I'm an only child." I lied straight through my teeth. "Why don't we got meet the other boys." I followed them to a room that had a lot of crashes and banging. "So, what are some of your favorite things?" Hayes asked while Nash knocked on the door. "Starbucks, Converse, Vans, and R5, well I kinda have to like R5 because I live with them." "Wait, you live with R5." "Yea." "That's pretty cool." "Only when they aren't fighting over the remote to the TV." I giggled while Hayes smiled.

We walked into the room. Matt, Carter, The Jacks, Cameron, Shawn, Aaron and Taylor were there. I hope they don't recognize me. I saw Gilinsky looking at me. "Take a picture. It'll last longer." I said before turning to him. He blushed then looked down. I smirked slightly. "So new one, introduce yourself." Cameron said. "Well I'm Hailey Nicole. I was adopted by Stormie and Mark Lynch, and if you don't know who they are, they are the parents of the band R5. I'm also 15 years old. Oh yea, Hayes and I have he same birthday." I looked around the room and my eyes landed on Nash and Hayes. They looked so hopeful. I saw Carter looking me up and down. I just shrugged it off. "Who wants Starbucks?" Matt squealed like a basic white girl then ran out the door.

I followed after him. "STARBUCKS!" We chanted as we walked towards the elevator. "This is my kind of girl." Matt said with a smirk as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I flipped my hair over my shoulder. My blue and brown hair fell over my back. I actually look good today. Thank you Rydel. We reached Starbucks and I saw R5. "ROCKY!" "HAI HAI!"  He yelled with enthusiasm before he picked me up and spun me around. He kissed around me face. Rocky and I have a great friendship, he won't date me because I'm too young and I won't date him because I don't like him in that way.

Nash's POV
I have a feeling. Its a weird feeling too. I feel like Hailey might be our sister. Hayes' twin that ran away 9 months ago. I don't blame Cameron anymore. He was only helping Hailey. I hope Hailey is having a good life right now. God knows where she is. Florida, the Bahamas, New Mexico. Since this is the Magcon reunion tour with new people, there is a lot of people but Hailey is the only girl other than Mahogany. Hailey is very pretty with her electrifying blue eyes and her blue and brown hair. I hope we find out if she is our sister.

Hailey's POV
I saw Carter staring at me but I continued to shrug it off. Rocky and I kept talking about different things. "Hailey. Its time to go." I hugged R5 then left with the boys. I started talking with Blake, Hunter, Brandon, Jacob and Johnny. Poor little Johnny is the youngest out of all of us. I feel like I made a good connection with them. "So, do any of you know how long we will be gone?" "A little over 5-6 months." "That's long." "Tell me about it." We talked all the way to the hotel. "See ya in the morning Hailey." "See ya guys." I smiled before going into my hotel room. Nash and Hayes are in Cam's room. I changed into my pajamas then sat on my bed. My pajamas consist of black and white leggings with designs on them and a blue PINK long sleeve shirt. I sat on the bed and scrolled through all my social media. Nash and Hayes eventually came back to our room and I plugged in my phone. "We need to get up at 8:30 tomorrow Hailey. We want you to meet some people." "But I wanna sleep." I heard them chuckle. "Goodnight Hailey." "Goodnight guys."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I need some ideas. I'm running low on ideas and you people aren't giving me feedback. I need help!

Bye FAM 💙❤😘💖😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 70.2K 38
"Actually I do. I'm working", I said with no emotion at all. They didn't deserve it. They don't get to know how I have felt through the years without...
6.2K 85 45
Logan Henderson and Kendall Schmidt have been wanting to start a family for some time now, and they were having no luck. While they were out and abou...
434K 6.7K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
413K 9.3K 130
Under full copyright Under massive editing •One girl Seven brothers •Little red Riding Hood Seven big bad wolves •One familly Lots of problems ⚠️Ma...