A Curtis For Life

By wrtingforever1

Stella Curtis is Ponyboy's twin sister and the Curtis' brothers only sister. Life is hard when you're the on... More

Chapter 2: Boys, Boys, and More Boys

Chapter 1: Go Away.

397 13 6
By wrtingforever1

  I rolled out of bed, falling onto the floor with a thump. The tear tracks were still present on my face.   My parents had died a week ago and I've cried myself to sleep every night.  I laid on the floor for a few seconds, the cool wood felt good on my burning face.  I heard a soft knock on my door, but ignored it.  "Stella?"  My oldest brother Darrel's voice inquired.  I didn't respond. The door handle turned and my door opened with a creak.  I quickly closed my eyes, feigning sleep. "Stella I know you're awake." He said softly.

"No I'm- damn it!" I cursed sitting up.

"Language Stella Lux Curtis!"

Ugh I hate my middle name, I thought bitterly.  "Mom gave you that middle name for a reason,"

Golly...I said that out loud? I winced, "And why is that?"

Darry smiled, "You'll find out when you're older." Of course I will.  Everything happens when you're older.

  "You have your first day of 9th grade today."  He said. 

I groaned, "Yay, a day full of people asking why Pony and I aren't in the same grade since we're twins, and I have to reply with because I'm the dumb twin who didn't skip a grade!"

Darry frowned, "You aren't dumb Stella, and you know it."

"Whatever Darry (A/n noooo it autocorrected to daddy!) I need to get ready."

He sighed and left my room. I stood up from my uncomfortable position on the floor, and walked over to my closet.  Hm...what should I wear?  I looked through my closet till I decided on a flowy white dress and a light pink flower crown. I laid my outfit out on my bed and walked into the bathroom.  I then, turned on the shower, making sure to close and lock the door. I quickly undressed and stepped into the shower, the warm water cascaded down my porcelain skin.

  I washed my face, attempting to refresh myself.  I turned the water off after washing my body, and wrapped a white fluffy towel around myself.  I assumed no one would go near the bathroom, so I tugged my towel tighter and speedily raced through the hallway. I ran into something hard and looked up to see Dallas. I screamed and raced into my room, slamming and locking the door. Oh my god! I had never felt so humiliated in my life! And...that's saying something! I quickly got dressed and curled my hair, then cautiously peeked out into the hallway.

Seeing no one, I walked out of my bedroom.  Man... I started off my day running into one of Tulsa's biggest hoods in a towel... I guess my day can't get any worse.. Or maybe it could.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 5.6K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
227K 7.8K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...