Trap Kween (Boyxboy)

By itzthakween

They say opposites attract, but is it really true? And when you meet the one you've been waiting for, is it j... More

Prologue - Right Through My Fingers
Chapter 1
Chapter 2- Somebody
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 -Can I
Chapter 5- Groper
Chapter 6 - Photograph
Chapter 7- Ring off
Chapter 8- Fly Away
Chapter 9- Fly Away Pt. 2
Chapter 10- Call me big daddy
Chapter 11- Gimme a kiss.
Chapter 12 - Kiss it Better
Cell ZJ143
Chapter 13- Dirty Slang
Chapter 16- Together
Chapter 17- Easy Money
Chapter 18
Chapter 19- Weak
Chapter 20
Chapter 21- Five
The End...?

Chapter 14- Be alright

3.7K 148 26
By itzthakween

Pic is of Reggie's mom played by Viola Davis.

Enjoy.

Reggie POV

Her voice interrupted everything. The sound of the shock and surprise in her voice ruined everything. A part if me was relieved, she knew now, but the way she found out...
---
"Oh shit." I mutter to myself. We were caught, and there was no denying it. My eyes were closed, forced tightly shut. I hoped secretly this was a dream and that when I woke up it was all a dream. But I opened my eyes and saw Zo looking up at me with expectant and confused eyes. I release a deep breath and lower myself to his ear. "Go in the room." I whisper to him and turn towards my mom.

"Ma," I begin, walking over and reaching out to grab her hand. She pulls back and a look of anger covers her face. I know she's mad, but all I can do is talk to her and hope she understands. She shakes her head in confusion and continues eyeing Zo from behind me and I look back, gesturing him to go into the room one last time before focusing on my mom once again.

She walks off and I chase behind her, reaching out for her hand. She snatches it away from me and turns back to me.

I could see the look in her eyes, it was a mix of being hurt, saddened and shocked all at the same time. It hurt me that I was a cause of this look considering all I had done to make her and my little sister happy.

"Just talk to me." I beg, looking deep into her eyes and pleasing with my all. I had to talk to her and get her to listen. She was my only reason I did what I did, her and my little sister. I needed her to still be be with me, as if nothing had happened.

She shook her head, denying the chance to talk, to explain what she had just witnessed.

"He can't stay here,"she begins and I interrupt.

"Ma! What you mea-"

"He can't stay here. He has to go, I can't have that type of stuff around Nyla."

My face scrunched up in confusion, what was she talking bout? What did he have to do with Nyla? At this point of time I had no idea what she meant about she can't have that type of stuff around Nyla. I had done everything in my power to make sure Nyla and my mama was Ok, so what the fuck was she talking bout?

"I'm sorry Reggie he just can't." She whispers, looking down and I notice a tear fall from her eye. A part of me was sad and I wanted to comfort my mom, but the anger overthrew those feelings. After all I had did, putting my life on the lime and going out on the streets so that they could live happily, live care free and this was what I get for doing what I want for once?

I walked off, not caring that for whatever reason, she was crying and went into my room.

I grab my Lacoste carrier bag and start to grab some clothes, then I go in the closet and grab the stacks of money I had hidden away.

Zo is sitting on the bed looking confused and shocked at the same time.

"Get yo stuff and get ready." I demand, still packing. If she wanted him to leave then fine, I'd leave too. I sure as hell wasn't going to just put him out like a stray dog.

I look over and see him packing rapidly and I zip up the bag full of clothes and money. When I look over I notice his body shaking and I hear the tiny whimpers escaping from his mouth.

I walk up behind him wrapping my hands around and leaning my head on his shoulder. I already knew what he was crying for, he had overheard us.

"I c-can go, you don't have to leave for me." He whispers, wiping at his tears. I turn him around and face him towards me.

I wipe the tears off his cheeks and put on a brace smile. "It's about time I move out my mama house anyway, don't worry, we gon be allright." I chuckle and that brings a smile to his face. I lean down giving his lips a peck and reach down to grab my bag.

"Come on." I say and hold out my hand for him to grab. He grabs his bag and latched his other hand into mine and we walk out the bedroom.

Of course she is standing there waiting for me and gets up from the chair when her gaze falls on the bag in my hand as well.

"Reg, what you doing?! I said he had to go not you!" She pleads, yelling in my face and I just turn my head to the side. I couldn't talk to her right now, if I did I knew I would let out my anger and later regret it. So I just walked past her and acted like I didn't hear her cries. I allow Zo to get the lead and walk to the car and as I'm in the threshold of the door I turn around and look at my mother one last time.

"Love you ma." And with that I wiped the tear in my eye and closed the door.

___

My mind was going into overdrive with what we were going to do. I had gotten everything out by now and now we were just thinking about where we going to go.

I groan in frustration, because I knew it was gonna be a struggle finding a place last minute before Zo speaks up.

"We can go to this hotel, it's not too far from here and it's nice."

I nod and think about it, "Yea where is it?"

He gives me the address and I drive towards the area which wasn't that far actually. After searching for a parking spot I turn off the car and he steps out and begins walking to the entrance.

"Stay here real quick." He says and I nod before popping the trunk to get the clothes out. He comes out, angry look on his face and I put the bags on the hood of the car before walking over to him.

"What's wrong?" I ask him looking down at him.

"He blocked all my cards." He mutters, face red from anger.

"Aye we gon be allright." I tell him and I go in the bag to grab some cash.

"Lemme try." I offer and walk towards the entrance.

I wonder why his dad doing all this, like is he enjoying making his son suffer? After everything Zo had told me about the man I had little to no respect for him.

"Can I get a room for two?" I ask the lady sitting at the front desk and she looks up from her computer screen.

"Can I get I.D and the down payment?" She asks and I go in one pocket to grab my wallet which has the I.D then go on the other pocket to get some cash. After I gather everything I need I slide it to her and grab the room key when she hands it to me.

"Someone will be here to help you with your bags." She informs and I run outside so I can tell Zo to come in. When I get back in I see the person that's supposed to help us with our bags. It look like he's staring hard as hell from afar but when we get closer I notice he's more so staring at someone next to me. He staring as Zo. My face scrunched up in disgust when I notice and see him licking his lips hungrily.

I throw the bags in his hands aggressively and he struggles catching them. I don't take the time to wait for him to catch up and walk ahead of him towards our room. Zo follows behind me, nonchalant look on his face. He didn't even notice the boy behind us was checking him out. I move Zo towards the front of me so he can't stare from behind.

We get in the elevator and he pushes the button to the Penthouse suite. I felt like splurging so yea, I got a penthouse suite.

We walk down the hall until we get to our room number. I slide the key card and hear the click of the door unlocking. I open it and let them both in, starting intently at the boy carrying our bags. He better not try nothing.

I walk in after them and see both of them talking, him leaning on the counter and Zo just looking around the room, nodding as the boy continued to talk.

"So can I get your number?" Is the only part that sticks out to me.

"You can get out." I bark, stepping up in his face and he just smirks, like something was funny. Nonetheless he walks towards the door and turns around with his hand out. "Tip?" He asks and I laugh lowly. This nigga really though he bouta get a tip.

"Try talking to niggas not in a relationship, there's your tip." I say and slam the door in his face. I can hear Zo's laugh as I walk back into the room.

"Relationship?" He teases, "I don't recall you asking me out."

"You know you mine." I brag and walk over to the window and admire the view. He joins me by my side and we just smile as we look out towards the setting sun.

"Let's go get our stuff settled." I say and grab the bags to walk to the room.

"Why you got two rooms?" He asks walking into one of them.

"I didn't know if you wanted to sleep with me or have your own room."

"Don't people in a relationship usually sleep together?" He asks, flopping down onto the big bed.

I follow suit and jump on top of him. "Yea." I smirk and lower myself to give him a little peck. He leans up and deepens the kiss and my hands go to above his head to keep myself hovering above him. He fists my shirt and slowly starts to rub onto my chest. I smile onto the kiss and pull up from above him to hear his tiny whimper.

"Going to take a shower, you can join if you want." I offer and take my shirt off in front of him. I see his gaze drop to my chest and smirk as his cheeks take a red tint. I went in the bathroom and admired how big it was. I felt like I was living luxury and I smiled to myself at that. I had did something right at least.

I turned on the water and took off the rest of my clothes while it heated up.

___

I was a little disappointed that Zo hadn't joined me but it wasn't much of a big deal and I got out, wrapping a towel around my waist and walking out as is. The smell of fire caught my attention and I began to worry something was burning and walked into the living room to see the door to the balcony open. I walk out and see Zo standing before before a fire, shoulders shaking. Rushing over I comfort him from behind and rub his shoulders. "What's wrong?" I ask, hands falling to his waist and rubbing the area.

"I'm just burning the cards, like I'm just don't understand, how he could do this to his only, well to his son."

"I don't know either but I know you don't got to worry bout him no more, I got you." I whispered and pulled him from the fire and back into the house.

It was getting late and I was getting tired some. I wanted to roll up some but I wasn't sure how Zo was gone take it. I'd probably end up waiting till he fell asleep.

He went in the room and told me he was getting ready to shower so I went into my bag and grabbed some stuff to roll up and head to the table in the front. I began to put the weed in the rolling paper and after I had it like I wanted I began licking the edges and closing it. Mid lick Zo walks in and I like over at him like

I didn't know what to say, I was caught in the act and there was no way of explaining myself at this point.

His face looks more confused and he opens his mouth to speak. "What's that?"

"Nothing." I respond a little too quickly and put it down from my lips and on the table.

"Is that weed?" He asks sitting down across from me. It was then I took in his appearance. He just had a towel wrapped around him and his chest was still a bit moist from the shower. His hair had fallen down his face, still wet and curly. He grabs the blunt and inspects it slowly before opening his mouth once again. "You got a lighter?"

Now I was the one with the confused face. "You smoke?" I asked, I couldn't believe someone like him smoked.

"No, but I want to try it. Where the lighter?" He asks once again and I pull out the lighter handing it over slowly.

I was a little nervous about this, I didn't know what kind of person he was gon turn onto when he was high. He licked his lips on anticipation.

"Nah, don't lick your lips, you ain't getting the blunt all wet." I tell him and take the blunt from his hand. I light it and inhale slowly. I lean over and open his mouth slowly before blowing the air in.

He coughs a little then begins giggling.

"Can I try?"

I hand it over to him and he inhales a decent amount before blowing it out. Soon after the coughs come and I know it's hitting soon. What can I say, I got that good shit.

He takes another puff and this time he goes without coughing and passes it over to me. We take turns puffing and passing it back and forth before we finish the whole blunt.

"I'm hungry." He announces, eyes red, and squinted. I look in the kitchen and see what they got in there.

Nothing.

I go to the hotel phone and look through the directory.

"What kind of pizza you want?!" I yell to him and he yells back "Supreme!"

He likes onions and peppers on his. I order his supreme and a meat meatlover for me and they tell me it'll be here soon. I hear the radio start to play and I walk back into the room and see him dancing in his underwear to Ariana Grande song Be Alright.

"So don't you worry bout a thing, we gonna be alright." He sings.

I go to my bag and grab some underwear and put them on under my towel before dropping my towel and putting it in the hamper in the corner.

"We're gonna be alright." He sings, walking over to me slowly. I joke and put my hand on his waist before throwing him on the bed.

He giggles and keeps singing even when I jump onto him.

"We're gonna be alright, we're gonna be allright yeaaaaa."

Ok I have an announcement:

The next chapter, which is about to be uploaded very soon, for certain reasons, will be private. So some if you all may not be able to read it unless you

A. Follow me ( I don't care if you unfollow afterwards.)

Or

B. Follow me cause I'm not getting reported again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 825 26
its all in the title babes 😋
284K 8.1K 136
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
Baby Daddy By ♡

General Fiction

585K 30.9K 21
Wynter Nox is just trying to get through high school without too much drama. With his best friends River, Tamir and Corrie, the quartet do their best...
956K 26K 60
I don't own Black Butler :)) You are a half-angel, half-demon... For demons, their hearts don't beat until they pass their soulmate, they don't feel...