Blood Lust | K.Th./V

By TaeSyubDKook

When Rei got the scholarship to continue her studies for medical school, she never expected to be bonded for... More

Note
I - 0
I - 1
I - 2
I - 3
I - 4
I - 5
I - 6
I - 7
I - 8
I - 9
I - 10
I - 11
I - 12
I - 13
I - 14
I - 15
I - 16
I - 17
I - 18
I - 19
I - 20
I - 21
I - 22
I - 23
I - 25
I - 26
I - 27
I - 28
I've been tagged!
I - 29
I - 30
I - 31
II - 0
II - 1
II - 2
II - 3
II - 4
II - 5
II - 6
II - 7
II - 8
II - 9
II - 10

I - 24

6.6K 261 80
By TaeSyubDKook

As soon as I got home, I started getting ready for the big night. I showered, shaved and made sure every inch of my body was prepared to be touched by his smooth hands. The only problem was: What was I going to wear? I opened my closet's door in only my towel as I looked over in hopes that something might catch my eye and possibly match the situation.

To TaeTae:

When do you think you'll finish your work?

I quickly texted and placed my phone on the bed as I stepped closer to the closet to search my lacy red panties and assorted bra. It didn't take long to find them as the bright color caught my eye quickly. Just as I took them out and placed them on the bed to wear them, the phone vibrated and lightened up, noticing me of the unread text.

From TaeTae:

Be ready in 30 minutes. And wear something pretty.

I smiled at the text and sent him a quick Okay before I placed the phone down and continued with my dress up.

After I put on my pretty bra and panties, I went back to search for my new and expensive dress that my best friend bought me back home. It was a short black dress, strapless but simple that went perfectly with my nude high heels.

My makeup wasn't anything too flashy, mainly because I felt like it covered up my natural beauty, and Taehyung said he didn't like the fact that kissing me tasted like foundation and lipstick. But tonight was special. I applied my makeup in record time and as soon as I was done, I looked over at my phone to check the clock. 10:00pm. He should be here any minute now. I kept saying while walking nervously from side to side.

A knock on the door startled me and I jumped to take my purse, checking myself in the mirror one last time before I answered the door. My curly hair fell perfectly over my shoulder, covering the bra's straps, keeping it a surprise for later.

"Hello, princess." He winked as he took a step forward to kiss my cheek gently.

"Hi." I said, feeling shy all of the sudden.

"You look gorgeous." He whispered, pulling away to place a quick peck on my lips. "Come on. We're running late." He took my hand to guide me out of the apartment.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I closed the door behind me.

"You'll see when we get there." He intertwined our fingers as we walked towards the elevator.

He pushed the button to open the doors and we quickly got to the main floor. The air outside was warm and perfect for a walk through the neighborhood but I couldn't help but wonder where he was going to take me. My question was answered when we arrived in front of a dimly lighted park. In the middle of it was a pillar of a bright neon light, enlightening the carefully arranged blanket with light foods and a bottle of wine placed on it. I looked at Taehyung who was smiling at me and he tugged my hand towards our picnic spot.

"You did this?" I gasped, a smile slowly forming on my lips.

"Only for my girl." He pecked my cheek before he helped me sit down on my knees because the dress wasn't allowing other position.

We enjoyed each other's company, talking about little nothings as time went on, slowly approaching midnight. By the time we got up and made our way back to his house, the streets were almost empty and the atmosphere was so romantic. He took a hold of my hand, interlacing our fingers as we took small steps on our return, rubbing his thumb on the back of my hand every so often.

Once we arrived in front of the mansion, he turned me around in his arms, gazing into my eyes as he slowly leaned in placing his lips onto mine. My heart rate increased as we moved closer to the door, his back leaning on it as his right hand searched for the knob, turning it and opening the door. I broke the kiss to take a deep breath, closing my eyes and praying in my mind that everything went as perfectly as I had planned it.

"Come." Taehyung spoke softly as he took my hand and guided me towards his -our- room. The path I knew too well.

As he opened the door to his bedroom, he let me go in first to find the room full of lighted candles placed all over the room. I gasped, stopping in the middle of the room, a smile forming on my lips as he came up from behind, circling my waist with his hands, leaning in to kiss the shell of my ear.

"I love you so much, princess." He whispered as he trailed kisses down my neck, "Don't forget that." He walked us towards the bed, carefully placing me on the soft mattress as he hovered over me. I could feel my heart ripping through my ribcage as my breath hitched.

He leaned down, pressing our foreheads together before he spoke again, "Relax. I promise I'll make you feel good." He whispered before he connected our lips together in a slow and sweet kiss. I tried to slow down my heart as I kissed back, bringing my hand to his cheek, caressing it as he deepened the kiss, biting my lower lip. I opened up for him and his tongue slipped in, swirling it around mine, making me moan as he brushed his knee against my core, making me shiver at the action.  

He placed his hands on my waist, trailing them down to my thighs where he pushed up the dress, slipping between my legs as he ran his hand up my thigh and searching the dress' zipper on my side, unzipping it.

I sat up and grabbed the hem of my dress, removing it as he threw away his shirt, remaining still, looking over my body with a dark glint in his eyes.

"I think red might be my favorite color." He let out in a raspy voice as he leaned back down, kissing my neck and trailing down on my collarbones where he bit harshly, making me whimper.

"Tae~" I moaned out as my hands hooked around his neck, tugging at his hair gently.

"What was that?" He teased as he pulled back up, running his fingers down my sides and up my back to unhook my bra. I swallowed hard as he threw away the undergarment, leaving me in only my panties. "You're so pretty, just like a real princess." He murmured as he leaned down to kiss between my breasts, my face was starting to heat up in a dark shade of red as I felt my panties soaking.

His lips made their way to my clothed clit, mouthing over the material, making me arch my back as his hands caressed my inner thighs. He pulled back to discard his pants, his erection visible through his black boxers as he crawled back up to kiss my neck. His hands ran down my sides to pull down my panties as he whispered huskily into my ear, "Ready?" I nodded hesitantly, swallowing my frustrations and embarrassment.

He pulled down his underwear as well before he resumed his position between my legs, guiding his length towards my core.

"Tae, condom." I said on instinct as my hand went down to still his.

"Relax, I can't get you pregnant even if I wanted to." He chuckled as he leaned down to peck my lips in reassurance.

I let out the air I held up as I motioned him to continue. "Alright." I whispered.

"This might hurt a little but I know just the right distraction." He winked as he leaned back down, entering his tip slowly, making me gasp as I closed my eyes.

He pecked my lips a couple of times before he trailed down my chin and jawline, reaching my neck where he pushed his fangs in slowly as he entered me with the same pace. I inhaled sharply at the new sensation as my hands fisted the sheets. The pleasure was making me dizzy as a strangled moan broke through my vocal chords.

"Oh my God, Tae..." Was all I could say.

As soon as he felt me relax, he sped up his thrusts as he slowly retrieved his fangs, licking his lips clean of my blood after he placed a sweet kiss over my wounds to help heal up faster. I felt the knot in my lower half slowly untying as I came with a moan of his name. It wasn't long before he reached his high as well, making me whimper when he released his hot semen inside of me.

"See, I told you it wasn't a big deal." He chuckled breathlessly as he plopped down next to me. I turned my head to glare at him. "Sorry." He pouted mockingly. "I still love you, though." He leaned towards me to kiss me again but I placed a finger on his lips, making him pout and kiss it.

"We need to clean up first." I said lifting myself up but it didn't take long before he pulled me back down, making me fall on top of him.

"Later. Now we cuddle." He trapped me in his arms, pulling the sheet over us as he pecked the top of my head.

I sighed and crawled up to make myself comfortable, straddling him as I smiled into his neck, placing soft kisses all over it. "If you keep doing that, you'll make round 2 available and I don't think you can handle it tonight." He whispered softly, turning to kiss away the frown on my face but I stopped nonetheless. He was right.

"Meanie." I mumbled as he chuckled softly.

We fell asleep quickly after the room got silent.

~

I woke up with a tingly sensation on my belly and a voice calling out my name in a whisper. I opened my eyes with a whine to find Taehyung sitting comfortably between my legs with his face propped on my tummy, pressing feather like kisses on my skin.

"Why did you wake me up so early?" I whined, trying to move but failing.

"It's 12pm. We have to take a shower and eat, baby." He crawled up and hopped next to me.

"But I'm not hungry and I want to sleep more." I turned my back on him. I felt the mattress sink under his weight as he lifted me up bridal style and walked towards the bathroom.

"Tae~" I slapped his chest gently.

"I'm not gonna say it again." He warned and shoved me into the shower with him.

After a few more whines and pouts, we cleaned up and changed into some comfortable clothes, a hoody and a pair of shorts, to go down and make our lunch. The house seemed empty until we entered the kitchen and saw Jimin sleeping on the table. Taehyung frowned and looked at me confused as he let go of my hand to check on Jimin.

"ChimChim." He shook him gently. "Wake up." Jimin stirred in his sleep, slowly opening his eyes. They were red and puffy and he looked so pale as he leaned up from the table to rub his tired eyes.

"TaeTae?" His voice was raspy and small.

"What are you doing here? Why didn't you sleep in your room?" He asked, concerned as he pulled Jimin into a hug.

"I can't anymore. It reminds me of her." His eyes were shining due to the tears that were threatening to fall.

"Chim." Taehyung cooed as he kissed Jimin's temple, petting his hair. "I'm sorry. Just hang on a little longer and I promise I'll fix this." He said a low voice, comforting the poor boy.

A shuffle on the stairs caught my attention and I turned around to see Jungkook entering the kitchen with his earphones in, dancing his way towards the fridge where he got a bottle of water.

"Hey, Jungkook, can you take care of the club today?" Taehyung asked softly as he swayed the older in his arms. Nothing. Kookie kept on dancing his way back to the stairs.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung and I shouted in unison, making the maknae almost trip and fall as he pulled out his earphones.

"What?" He asked annoyed.

"Taehyung asked you to take care of the club today, for him." I said, motioning to my boyfriend.

"Yeah, sure." He shrugged. "What's up with Jimin?" He looked his way.

"Aotaki." I whispered, carefully, making sure he wouldn't hear me.

Jungkook gave him a pitiful look as he turned around and headed back to his room.

"We have to talk to her as soon as possible." Taehyung said as soon as Jimin fell back asleep in his arms. "I'll take him to Yoongi's room until then."

"And Yoongi?" I asked.

"He wouldn't be home until late at night." He said as he lifted Jimin in his arms. "Try and call her and make sure she'll be home today. We have to talk to her." He said in a stern voice and I nodded.

__________________

A/N: So, first off, thank you guys for 3K views. I love y'all. Second, this was my first smut and I have to tell you, it's better to read it than to write it, haha. I hope I didn't disappoint you, tho.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 6.1K 61
The seven girls are not like the other students. Especially her. She adores vampires, she says they intrigue her. And she wants to know more. When he...
378K 16.1K 54
A simple bite gone wrong. Awesome cover by @taehyungneedsahug ! Bts fanfic - reader x vampire taehyung THERE WILL BE A BIT OF PROFANITY, PLEASE DO BE...
946K 35.9K 43
Getting saved by a vampire is something Jimin never imagined happening to him. He never even thought about the fact they may be real, yet he has spen...
3.9K 185 17
This is a vampire story with 18+ contant .so if you are under 18 don't watch it. And sensitive, vindictive,smรปt,k!ss etc........ so read if you only...