It Starts with Hello ◇Drew Di...

Por illegallydirksen

Living is bizarre but what else could it be? It can be spent living in sorrow, living in mourn, living in any... Más

It Starts with Hello
Preface.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
#Character List and Playlist
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
A/N
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
New Cover???
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty Two.
Chapter Twenty Three.
Chapter Twenty Five.
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven.
Chapter Twenty Eight.
Chapter Twenty Nine.
TRAILER!!!
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty One.
Chapter Thirty Two.
Let's get a Watty???
Chapter Thirty Three.
Chapter Thirty Four.
Chapter Thirty Five.
Chapter Thirty Six.
Chapter Thirty Seven.
Postface.
SEQUEL IS UP!!!
My Spotify Playlists

Chapter Twenty Four.

220 18 7
Por illegallydirksen

Dedicated to:greenjacketbradley  thank you for the words and reads.They mean so much to me! I am glad you are liking the book!

Song above "Words", by Skylar Grey is such a good song. It reminds me of Drew so much.Not the real Drew. This Drew. But...okay I am getting confused so much.

Love you all and don't forget to vote/comment/ share

Chapter Twenty Four.

Drew's POV 

Violet and I are getting closer. Even closer than before. There are sometimes when I forget that I even hated her at first. 

Violet is making me change more and more everyday. Rooming with her might be why. Mr. Grimes and Miss Lide checks on us all the time and most of the time it is annoying.  Violet and I could be having a great discussion and I start feeling comfortable then they come in. They want to know what we do all day and we tell them the truth. read, walk around, have fun in the main entrance of the hotel, or do some site seeing.

It's almost the end of July already and I haven't done anything for the project. I don't know what to do it on precisely. Noah, Levi, and Violet are working together on their project on music and I guess that is going well. 

I don't know how to even start. What to do mine on. The project has to be something that this trip has influence you for and then relate to what means a lot to you. But the thing is I haven't found anything that really influence me yet.

The only thing that might have influenced me is Violet. And what do I make of that? Do a project on a girl who probably hates me?

I think not.

I haven't told her what I feel because I can't feel anything right now. And I can't tell her when I do know. I don't know whether I hate her. Like her as a friend. Or actually have feelings toward her.  She goes around acting so great and here I am all depressed.

Reading these books she is letting me read. Yes. I have read some of the romance ones. I have read five of books and two of them are romance. I don't feel like a girl while reading them because the author is really good at what she does.

Romance. 

What is the point in romance? What is the point of finding that one true person that knows everything about you and you know everything about them? What is the point in falling love and kissing? 

I don't know if I see myself doing these things. When I was younger or maybe just last year I saw myself doing those things but now I don't assume the point in trying.

"No, no, no," I open my eyes and look over at the other bed. Violet is talking in her sleep but I am afraid. I raise up in my bed and bring my feet up a little so I am ready to get out.

"No. Stop please, why?" she is getting louder.

I jolt up and slowly move toward her bed.

"NOO!!" she screams. 

I flinch back but when she calms down, I get closer again. 

I put my body on the edge of the bed so my feet off of the bed. I look at her. What do I do? Do I wake her up? She is obviously having a night mare.

Right when I was about to touch her shoulder I stop because she then says, "Drew please do something."

I open my eyes from the memory of what happened last night. Violet was dreaming of me. Why was she dreaming of me? Why was I in one of her nightmares? I mean she is in my dreams but those are memories so that is different. Way different. 

For our morning routine of brushing teeth together I felt this bit of uncomfortably abrupt in me.

"You didn't hear anything last night did you?" Violet asks me.

My eyes go big. Do I lie to her? 

I shake my head.

"Oh good. Um. I just was having a nightmare and I am fine now but yeah," she then puts the toothbrush in the cabinet and I put mine down like I usually do.  When she is about to walk away I take her hand in mine. She turns back around and looks at me. 

"You did hear didn't you?" she looks at my lower face and then back to my eyes.

I nod.

She nods also and purses her lips. I look away from her lips and look back to her eyes. She turns back and lets go of my hand.

I don't know why she has to be so uncomfortable about it though. She had a nightmare and I was in it. That is what I don't get. What was going through that dream of hers that had me in it that made it a nightmare?

We go through the rest of the morning not doing anything together because she doesn't even know what to say. And when she doesn't say anything I don't know what to do.

I go to lunch a couple of hours later and go with Nate. We go to the mall and go to the guitar store. I looked around and there wasn't many guitars that actually made my eyes pop out. Nate played around with some drum kits and he is pretty talented. No wonder he is doing his project on music.

I pick up a white epiphone les paul and start doing a couple of chords. I play around with a it for a minute or so and when  look up Nate is looking back at me.

"Bro you are amazing at that," Nate smiles.

I shake my head and shrug.

"Uhh, you know I have a few thousand dollars on my card and if we traded the money in for French money we could..."

I shake my head really fast. There is no way I am going to let Nate get this guitar for me. No way. I stopped playing the guitar. I don't need o play the guitar again. It brings me back to so many good memories yes but that is why I can't play again.

"Oh come Dirksen. Please. Just let me buy it for you," Nate says.

I look at the guitar. It was a very nice guitar indeed. But it just wouldn't be fair for Nate to get me a guitar. I barely know the guy.

I put the guitar back on the stand and then we leave the store without getting anything. 

We got to a little restaurant a few blocks from the  Effiel Tower  and I look at it because it is so large. The whole entire time I am eating Nate is talking about Violet. No I am not kidding. He tells so many stories about her and I would think he was in love with the girl.

"But she is like my other sister so I don't think I would ever think of her in that way you know?" Nate asks as food escapes his mouth every so often.

I nod in disgust but smile a little.

"Oh Drew. You smiled. Bro I haven't seen you smile before. It looks good on you!" Nate explains and throws his arm over my shoulder. When he did this last I threw his arm off my shoulder but this time I almost let out a chuckle.

I don't type to him because I don't want people to look at me right now when they hear the robotic voice. So I write to him on a napkin with a pen I had in my pocket, "Oh yeah. Well I guess this is just the first time you actually made me smile because you're jokes are most of the time cheesy."

"Oh," Nate says and then slumps back into his chair as his mouth still keeps the "o" form.

"Just kidding," I write.

He leans in and then reads it. He chuckles and snickers a little. He gets up and motions me to as well so I do.

"Let's go," he says. I was done with my food a long time ago anyway so I follow him. We walk back to the hotel and find Levi sitting on one of the benches. It looks like he is meditating so Nate approaches it very slowly. Levi has his eyes closed and I can tell Nate wants to scare him.

"AHHH!!!" Nate shouts. Levi jumps up and attacks Nate when he sees it is him.

I laugh some and try to stand back as Levi tackles Nate to the ground.

"You little dog. Thinking you can just.," I hear Levi saying as he is on top of Nate practically crushing him.

"I'm sorry Mom. I won't do it again," Nate says in an  unclear voice.

"You guys. Levi get off of Nate," I hear a girl's voice coming from behind me. I know it's Violet's. I turn around and smile at her. She goes to Levi and gets him off of Nate.

Levi stumbles up and Nate looks up with a frightened expression.

"Poor Nate," Violet says and then puts her hand out. Nate takes it and Violet helps him up, "Scaring Nate that way."

"Yes he got so scared from me," Levi says in a sarcastic way and I chuckle a little because of what actually happened.

Violet rolls her eyes and then when Nate and Levi are talking normally, she takes the chance to walk over to me.

"Hello," she says.

I wave. 

"How was the mall?"

I give her two thumbs up and she smiles.

"That's good," she looks at Nate and Levi. Nate has Levi in a headlock and won't let go. Levi is kicking his feet a little but nothing is working. We look away from them and then back at each other. Violet and I are looking at each other in the eyes.

"You're eyes," she says.

I furrow my eyebrows a little. I actually type this time because no one is around that actually cares, "what about them?"

"They are hazel. They aren't brown," she says, "the first day I met you. They were brown."

I shrug.

I look a way a little. Hazel is my normal eye color. But they changed a lot ever since I became depressed. Now that Violet is changing me the eyes are changing back. Does that mean I am growing happy again? Is that possible? Can I get happy again?

"I like them," she says. I feel my cheeks burning up with embarrassment a little.

Length: 1700

Thank you so much for 2K!! Means so much to me!!!

Short chapter today but I wanted to update today and hopefully I will update on either Monday or Tuesday.

Thoughts about the chapter? Thoughts about the book in general? PM me? Follow me?

I love you all and I hope you have a good night/ day/evening!!

~Hannah

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

10.1K 297 30
A random short story about a depressed/suicidal girl (reader) meeting Levi after getting kicked out by her parents. Helloa it is me! So the part 2 of...
144 20 17
George lives in a world were everyone has a death date. You are assigned a date, time, and place to die, and there is no way of preventing it. Well...
256 16 2
This is a very old Ereri one-shot I wrote a while back. No smut, very minimal relationship progression. Very sensitive topics are discussed (trigger...
1K 65 9
After the mission to reclaim Wall Maria Eren notices everyone start to distance them self's from him, what effect will this have on Eren's mental hea...