His Eyes

By jazlynnyoutube

Laura Rodriguez and Joe Sugg met three years ago. There relationship is getting serious. Laura is from Americ... More

Back Home
He Is Intense
Calling Caspar and Packing
Airport
Who is it?
Its.......
Breakfast and Showers
Night life
Great America
Iris
Lets go to England
The box
Bitter sweet
Black out
The tables have turned
Fights and Flights

San Fransisco

8 2 6
By jazlynnyoutube

" Ladies and Gentlemen we have arrived in San Fransisco."
I wake up on Joe's lap and rub my eyes. I look up and he is already awake and I look into his eyes and want to melt. He looks so cute.
" How long was I sleeping for?" I ask.
" Basically the whole time."
" What? Really?"
" Yeah, I woke up like an hour ago."

I look out the window to see the Beautiful city of San Fransisco. I can see all the buildings and the Bay Bridge, the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, the cold water, tons and tons and tons of boats in the water. It's a beautiful day in San Fransisco. Sunny without a single cloud in the sky.

" I can't believe we are here. Oh my gosh thanks for buying the tickets and surprising me."
" Oh it's nothing."

" So my friend Diana is picking us up."
" Ok. I'm so nervous to meet her. In that case your friends and family."
" Come on Joe, your going to be fine."
" Ok."
I can tell he is really nervous when we get off the plane. I stop him and give him a big hug.
"Thanks." He says.

After finding our luggage I see a girl that with dark curly hair, glasses, black leggings, black converse, and a white shirt with a gray bralette.

" DIANA!" I yell running towards her.
" OML! LAURA!"
We hug each other and begin to laugh.
" I can't believe you are here. It's been so long."
" I know and It's all thanks to Joe."

" Hello, I'm Joe."
" Please, I know you. All Laura does is talk about you."

Joe begins to blush and smile.

" Come on guys lets go."

" Yes." I say.

We walk to Diana's Black Chevy Cruise.

She drives down the freeway. Of course I am in the front seat. I plug in my phone to the aux cord. The first song that plays is YOUTH by Troye Sivan.

" Oh my god. Do you remember how much we would jam out to this song." Diana said.
" Yes it was our shit."
We are singing so loud. Poor Joe, but I mean it's a hella good song.

We finally arrive at my childhood house. We decide to take out the luggage later because I really want to see everyone. I hold Joe's hand on the way in. I open the door and I see all my friends and family.

Hey guys, this chapter was short as well. Sorry.
Hoped you liked it.
Write to you later= WTYL

WTYL- Jazlynn.

For sure dedicated to DianaLovesRomance . I mean you were in it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.2K 2.4K 27
When Amanda Smith moves to London after getting sick of living with her drug addicted mother, her entire life is changed as her longtime family frien...
91.5K 1.1K 30
"I love you Ashley" Joe said as he leaned in and kisses me . "I love you more" I whispered in between kissed. *** Ashley Marie Roberts, a 20 year o...
157K 3.2K 37
Ariana is a simple girl, never had my boyfriends, loved most things and never condoned bullshit. Her best friend happened to be the most famous beaut...
11.7K 106 24
Meet Hailey, a 22-year old girl with a passion to sing. No matter how hard she tries nothing seems to get her noticed. Until one fateful day, he came...