The Billionaire's confession...

By rosavet

Your cliqúe innocent love story with the twist of Billionaire CEO. 💝💝💝 Here, I was standing in front of hi... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1 The Meeting
Chapter 2 Meeting's can be fun.
Chapter 3 The Cosmo and Beyond
Chapter 4 The drunken night
Chapter 5 Tricked
Chapter 6 The Date (part 1)
Chapter 7 The Date ( part 2)
Chapter 8 Heartaches
Chapter 9 The trip
Chapter 10 Something more
Chapter 11 Going to off the hook
Chapter 12 High!!
Chapter 13 Dramatic entrance.
Chapter 14 The wedding
Chapter 15 The family call.
Chapter 16 Runway lights
Chapter 17 She never seize to suprise me.
Chapter 18 The unforgettable past
Chapter 19 Love triangle
Chapter 20 Like a family?
Chapter 21 The Beach.
Chapter 22 She is all I need.
Chapter 23 Sky is the limit.
Chapter 24 Mutual feelings and new Relationship
Chapter 25 A place close to my heart.
Chapter 26 Hot mess.
Chapter 27 Keep her safe from the wolf's.
Chapter 28 The Fight.
Chapter 29 Sorry.
Chapter 30 Masquerade
Chapter 31 I am being Auctioned?!
Chapter 32 Situation.
Chapter 33 Brother's concent.
Chapter 34 The Emerald City.
Chapter 35 She makes me go...
Chapter 36 Steamy Night
Chapter 37 The Close encounter.
Chapter 38 Lilly's invite
Chapter 39 Moving in
Chapter 40 B'day girl
Chapter 41 I Love You Too.
Chapter 42 The Halloween bash!
Chapter 43 Lorenzo.
Chapter 44 Flashback.
Chapter 45 The Dark Secret
Chapter 46 Precautions
Chapter 47 The Attacks
Chapter 48 The new CEO
Chapter 49 I can be a Temptress too!
Chapter 50 Meet Libby.
Chapter 51 In the Rain
Chapter 52 Lonely...
Chapter 53 Are you hiding something from me?
Chapter 55 The Pain I gave her.
Chapter 56 Come back to me.
Chapter 57 Missing.
Chapter 58 Kidnapped.
Chapter 59 The Agreement
Chapter 60 Trap
Chapter 61 Saving Him
Chapter 62 Pain
Chapter 63 Fate
Chapter 64 The Proposal
Chapter 65 Paradise is with You. (18+)
Chapter 66 Pre-preparations
Chapter 67 The signs.
Chapter 68 The Big Day Desaster
Chapter 69 Return of the phyco
Chapter 70 My love to you.
Chapter 71 The Birth
Chapter 72 A Happily Ever After.
Announcement
My books.
Special Announcement!!

Chapter 54 Torn apart & Numb

12.1K 470 51
By rosavet

( Don't let me down song by Chainsmokers ft. Daya)

Mia's POV

The door was open. "James " I called him. No answer. I went in. I was heels on the floor.

Whose shoes are these? I looked in the kitchen. The broken glass was all over the place. What happened here?

I checked the garden and study room too. No one was there.

I heard the giggling of a girl coming from upstairs. I took all my courage and went upstairs.

I opened the door. What I saw after the just broke me down in every way it can do...

I opened the door and saw James was lying in bed naked and that girl whom I saw a few days ago was lying on top of him. Wearing his shirt. Giggling and kissing him.

My bag dropped from my hand. I gasped. They both noticed me. He shoved her off.

" Oh shoot. James darling you told me that this bitch was out and won't be home till night?" What? Did I hear correctly? My face was expressionless I took some time to process everything I saw and heard.

" Mi. ..Mia ...." James got up from bed and clumsily came towards me. He reeks of alcohol. He can't even keep his balance. He holds my hand," Angel... believe me... It's nothing as...as it...its... looks like. She is....lying." he can't even talk properly.

" Come on baby. You don't need to hide. Everything has come to the light. She knows about us. Now we don't have to hide. That bitch can go to hell." She told James laughing.

I just can't believe what I was hearing.

" No... an angel." He touched my face. "  Janice ...is...lying." he fell. I went to hold him but that girl didn't let me.

" That day when you told me that you were in a meeting was a lie. I saw you with her going to the restaurant." I said.

" Angel. ..."

" You were lying to me the whole time? I trust you instead of everything I saw and heard and you broke my trust. I didn't ask you about this because I believed that you will explain everything at the right time. I waited for you to tell me....and now I see everything."

" Please... an angel. ..listen to me..."

" Listen to what? That you made a fool of me? Listen to the lies you're gonna tell me now?" I can't cry. I won't be weak.

" I know I have a heart cause I can feel it breaking." A tear ran down my cheeks.

"Have a nice life with Janice." This was the last thing I said and I went out running. I opened the door. He caught my hand. Tears were rushing from my eyes down my cheeks.

" leave my hand, James!"

"Angel...please."

I turned around to face him," There is nothing left...you broke me...tore me apart. I hate you!" I cried. I shoved my hand from his grip and went out. I got in the car and drove off.

I was crying badly. My tears didn't stop. I got in my car and drove off. I don't know where I am driving too and I don't care right now.

My phone rang. I looked at it was James. I cut his call and threw my phone out of the car window.

I stopped the car in front of my house. I went in and locked the doors and I broke down crying.

I... I can't take it anymore. It hurts. It hurts bad. I threw my purse at the mirror. It broke down. I cried my eyes out till I had no breath or energy left in me.

I fell asleep crying on the floor.

I woke up by the sun rays hitting my eyes through the curtains. I dragged my body to sit up. I had no energy left in me. I didn't cry anymore I let My every emotion out yesterday night. Right now I feel nothing.

I feel numb.

I looked at my bag for my phone. Oh, I forgot I threw it out of the window yesterday. I dragged myself up to the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror. My eyes were red and puffy. I looked horrible not that I cared. I care for nothing right now.

The thought of James came to my mind. "He didn't even come after me... I will not think of him anymore..... I hate him."

I punched the mirror. It broke and cut my hand. Blood started dripped. I can't stay here... I have to get away from here.

I need a break. I changed into the old clothes I had. I opened the door and went out. I drove off.

The picture of James and that girl flashed before my eyes. I speed up more in anger. I don't want to love. I never want to feel this way.

I didn't look at the signal or road. I was going at high speed right now.

Tear escape from my eyes. No, don't cry Mia. I closed my eyes to escape but I couldn't.

*Beeeep* the car horned me. Shit, I forgot that  I am on the road. I hurriedly hit the gas and moved forward. I looked at the signal it's red then why is the car beeping?

"Seriously..." a car from the opposite direction hit me. I jerked off and hit the staring wheel. Ah...it hurts. I touched my head it's bleeding.

I looked up...my vision was a blur. The first name came to my mind... "James...." I whispered.

I realised that I still love him...

" Call 911. Fast..." a young man screamed. A strong pair of hands got me out of my car to himself. "Stay awake Cara" he shouted taking me in his arms. I couldn't see his face. All was a blur.

I fell unconscious.

~
Ah, my whole body aches. My head hurts. * BEEP* * BEEP * * BEEP * * BEEP * what's that noise?

I am in the hospital?

It seems like an ECG machine sound. My eyelids feel heavy...I tried to open my eyes. All is a blur.

" it's good that you bought her in at the right moment...If any..."

" How is she, doctor?" The strange asked.

" well, she...." I went unconscious again.

~
I woke up after a while. My eyes were heavy. I put my all strength in and tries to sit up and look around.

" No angel...don't get up. You need rest." It's James' voice. I turned to him.

" James?" I whispered.

" Angel please rest right now. I will listen to whatever you had to say to me later."

With these words, I fell asleep. Those painkillers and sedatives are working I guess.

I  woke up again.

I saw the nurse was taking care of me. "Oh, miss I am glad you awake" I touched my head. It was wrapped in a bandage.

" ..." I reached for the water and drank it. I looked around and was James sleeping in the chair beside the bed.

"That man was waiting for you to wake up. He was here the whole day and he didn't leave for a single second. He must love you very much..." the nurse said.

"you're lucky the car didn't hit you too hard. But you have several bruises and injuries.

" who bought like here?" I asked.

" Sorry Miss you have to ask the doctor that. I am not allowed to say anything more." I  saw James waking up. He looked at me and came near me.

" Your awake angel. Ah, I am so relieved. I was so worried. " he let out a relief sign.

" James..." he stopped me.

" I know we have many things to discuss and I have many things to say but all that can wait till you get better."

" but..."

" please angel I just want you to get better now. The doctor's said no stress. I will tell you everything when you come home...please just rest for now..."

I nodded.

That's right we have many things to discuss. The doctor came.

" Doctor when she will be able to go home?" James asked him.

" We would like to keep her for observations tonight. You can take her home tomorrow."

"Thank you doctor." James said.

Night came. James was still sitting here by my side. " James you should go home. Get some sleep." I said to him.

" No angel. I will not leave you alone. Neven again ever. We will go home together tomorrow " he touched my face.

I nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9M 666K 53
After running away with her baby sister from her abusive father, Juliana bumps into the last person she would expect to help her. He was rough, dange...
1.2M 40.2K 65
"What if your not so one nightstand turns out to be your new boss ?" ❤ STARTED : 9th DECEMBER 2020 FINISHED: 14th FEBRUARY...
551K 13.1K 32
[Completed] Highest ranking :- 29 boss 35 business 163 boss 128 hot 238 hate 234 marriage Warning : there are many grammatical errors in the novel re...
506K 13.6K 37
"Get away from me."I took her soft hands from my chest and pinned them on the wall.I closed the gap between us but our lips didn't meet.She looked in...