The Weeknd || One Shots

Від ThePinkHooligan

A collection of Abel Tesfaye aka The Weeknd One Shots Більше

You Actin' Up (Dirty)

22.2K 294 324
Від ThePinkHooligan

_________________________________

Abel's POV:

Lexia storms into the house in front of me and slams the door in my face just as I approach it.

My jaw clenches, she's been acting like a bitch since we stepped off of the plane in Toronto and she had an attitude the entire plane ride from Los Angeles and the whole damn limo ride here.

I've asked her countless times what's wrong with her and her response is always the same.

I just shake my head at her childishness and open up the door to step into the house, dropping our bags at the entrance before I set the alarm and walk upstairs to our bedroom.

When I walk in she's sitting in the middle of the bed in one of my shirts and knee-high socks, she's on her phone typing vigorously and I already know she's on there talking shit to her friends about me, she's up in their DMs and group messaging telling them all how much of an asshole I am as usual when she knows she loves my ass.

I lick my lips, my eyes fall onto her beautiful brown thighs before trailing up to her face.

"Get off of your phone Lexi," I tell her which causes her to look up at me and roll her eyes.

"Nigga lick on my left nipple, you don't pay my damn phone bill! Get your bushy-faced ass the fuck on and leave me alone!" She retorts.

I chuckle and bite down on my lip, she's playing like she can just talk crazy to me when she knows I'll tear her bushy-haired ass up.

"What's wrong with you baby girl, what did I do this time?" I ask her.

"Nothing is wrong, just leave me alone." She says for the fifth time, rolling her eyes for the hundredth time.

"You gonna be salty all night? You on your period or some shit?" I snap, causing her to throw a pillow at my face.

"Lexia, how can I fix it if you don't talk to me, baby? I can't read your mind." I tell her and wait for some sort of response but she continues typing on her cell phone and ignores me.

Here goes this childish fucking silent treatment shit, it's a different day, same shit with her.

"So you are really doing this? You're ignoring me right now?" I run a hand over my dreads and she continues typing on her phone like I don't exist and I'm not talking to her.

"Aight bet, be that way." I walk away from her stupid ass and let her be mad for no reason all she wants, if she wasn't so fucking sexy and if I didn't low-key like her little attitude, I would have been dipped on her.

I throw my hands up and give up, leaving the room and entering our attached bathroom to shower and get ready for later on tonight, me and my niggas are going out to get right.

When I come out of the bathroom she's on the phone and sitting in the same position on the bed that I left her in.

I head over to the dresser and drop my towel down to the floor, not even caring that my ass is facing her and my dick is swinging.

I pull out a pair of all-black Calvin Klein boxer briefs and slip them on.

"Yeah girl, I'm so tired of these ain't shit niggas." She says loud enough for me to hear but I just ignore her.

"Do you know this nigga had the nerve to flirt with a random bitch in front of me, reaching out of the car to kiss her ashy hand and shit while I'm sitting next to him, I almost backhanded him." She speaks into her phone.

I laugh to myself, so that's what she's angry about. I can't believe she's being this petty. The girl was a fan and I was just being nice, she's blowing this shit out of proportion like she does everything, but she's not about to ruin my night.

I spray on my cologne and continue getting ready as she talks her shit, a few minutes later I hear her tell whoever she's talking to, to hold on for one second. I can feel her eyes burning into my back.

"Abel, where do you think you're going?" She says but I don't respond, I can play all her childish ass games too.

"Abel you know you hear me fucking talking to you!" She grits, her voice getting squeaky and high-pitched which only happens when she's angry.

I stand in the mirror, running my hands over the top of my dreads and slipping on my XO chain. I smooth over my eyebrows cockily.

"Abel! Stop fucking playing!" I feel a pillow hit me on my back as I slip on my all-black clothing and my XO custom white jacket.

I start walking towards the bedroom door to exit out and she quickly jumps off of the bed and runs over to block me.

"Abel you're not going out tonight! We just got back to Toronto and you're trying to leave me here!" She whines, mushing up against my chest and pouting like a damn child.

I look down at her pouty ass lips and my eyes trail up to her gorgeous eyes, this girl drives me up the fucking wall sometimes. She leans her chin up against my chest and gives me these puppy dog eyes like that shit is gonna work on me, I stare at her with a blank expression as she wraps her arms around my waist.

"Oh shit, now you can talk again? Move the hell out of my way Lexi, you are doing too much tonight so I'm out." I try to unwrap her arms from around me and she tightens them.

"Move, Lexi!" I bark at her sternly, reaching for the doorknob, but she pushes me back.

"I fucking hate you! I swear I'm so done with all this shit, Abel! You want to go out and flirt with all these hoes and leave me home while you are out being a damn dog!" She starts throwing another tantrum and tries to hit me, she starts getting all damn emotional and hysterical.

"I swear I'm gonna find me a side nigga, I know you are fucking around on me! You have me fucked up if you think I'm gonna let you play me!" She barks and screams. Her little whiny ass voice starts giving me a headache, I look up at the ceiling and roll my eyes as she goes on and on venting.

I finally had enough after ten minutes of her cursing and threatening me, she was giving me a damn headache.

"Man fuck this shit." I quickly pick her up and carry her over to the bed, tossing her down into it. I know what to do to get her ass back in check. I kick off my boots and start to take off my jacket.

"Go ahead and leave Abel, your ass will be sleeping on the couch alone when you get back in here!" She threatens me, putting her iPhone back up to her ear to talk to her nosey-ass friend.

I quickly grab her bare thighs and yank her forward, I see her teary eyes looking up at me in confusion as I start to yank down her underwear and lift my shirt to her stomach.

"What are you doing? Get off of me!" She whines as she kicks her legs, and her iPhone slips out of her hands and lands on the bed.

I slap her thigh hard, making it jiggle. "Shut up, this is what you've been wanting all day right? You have an attitude because I was too tired from my last show to fuck you last night so you're finding any reason to be mad at me cause you want this dick." I look up at her and she's silent but her chest is heaving.

Lexia won't admit that I'm right, but I know my baby like the back of my hand.

If she's acting up she's most likely sexually frustrated and needs me to give her some act right.

Her breathing hitches and she whimpers when I run my finger down her slit, spreading her wet lower lips and admiring her pretty pussy, she is so fucking wet. I rub my thumb over her clit, watching her reaction.

"Ughhh! Baby no. Stop." She whines, trying to close her legs, but I push them back open.

"Nah ma I'm about to give you what want. Don't you start that whining shit now." I growl and she moans.

"Abel! Don't fucking do that!" She squirms. "I don't want to fuck you!" She lies.

"I knew you were horny this entire time baby, why'd you have to act up just to get some dick? Tell daddy when you're horny and you know I'll handle that." I tell her.

Gripping her juicy thighs, I wrap my arms around them to keep her in place.

I start to place kisses all over her inner thighs just to tease her, she tries to squirm but I have her trapped in my tight embrace.

A gasp erupts from her when I bury my face between her legs, her back arches off of the bed and she tries to pull away.

I look up at her expression and it feels so good to her that she's just noiseless. Her mouth is gapped open in shock and her eyes roll into the back of her head.

"You were just talking all of that shit to me but now you're quiet huh? Your voice caught in your throat? Let me help you get that shit out." I pull away for a second to speak before diving back in between her legs.

My tongue laps and swirls against her clit until she's moaning loud and raising her lower half to meet my tongue and force my face deeper.

I look up at her to see her struggling to get her fallen phone. Her body is trembling so much that she can't grip anything.

"Wait baby, Jada is still on the phone. Oh, fuck! Ohh, baby!" She squeals. I completely forgot she was even on the phone although I couldn't care less.

"Mm tell her how good I'm eating this pussy baby, I bet I'm not an ain't shit nigga now huh? Shit, you taste like peaches." I grunt against her, lapping at her clit and sweet juices.

The phone finally disconnects, I guess her friend had enough of eavesdropping.

My tongue swirls to her entrance and I slip it inside of her, causing her to whimper my name. One of her hands grips her bushy hair and the other pushes my face deeper, she grips the back of my head and grinds her hips.

"Oh god, Abel your tongue is so long!" She screams. I grunt against her, she starts to reach her peak in no time but I keep my tongue buried between her legs.

I don't even know how long I was down there and I lost track of how many toe-curling orgasms she had but her taste was so mouthwatering that I couldn't get enough.

Her legs began to shake again, I knew she was about to cum on my face again. B-Baby P-Please... I-I can't take it." She stutters.

Her voice is now so hoarse from all of the hollerings I had her doing and I'm sure her legs feel like jello.

I look up, warm tears are draining down her cheeks, her whole body is quaking and she has her hand over her face.

"Ahhhhhh!!!" Another orgasm rips through her and she starts to squirt. Before I can grab her thighs she backs away from me and covers her pussy with her hands.

"N-No more. Please baby you're gonna fucking kill me." She begs and pants.

I stand and unfasten my jeans, kicking them off with my boxers. I crawl in between her legs and kiss her, letting her taste herself on my lips. She grabs ahold of my head and deepens the kiss, massaging her soft tongue with mine.

"You gonna be a good girl for me? No more throwing tantrums and shit?" I grunt against her skin, trailing my kisses to her neck and chest to leave my mark all over her.

_________________________________

Lexia POV:

"Yes, daddy.." I whisper, closing my eyes in euphoric pleasure as his lips trail my skin, leaving hickeys on me.

I knew that I was bullshitting, I would probably be a big brat again by morning but the fact that this nigga just ate the soul and spirit out of me made me weak for him.

I want to feel him so bad, but he insists on teasing me to the brink of insanity.

"Baby please fuck me, I want to feel you," I moan, he loves it when I beg.

Burying his head in the crook of my neck, I feel him slide in and I let out a moan of relief, he fills me up so perfectly.

My eyes roll to the back of my head as he grinds into me slowly, prolonging each slow stroke to torture me and drive me crazy.

My nails dig into his back and his low grunts pound against my eardrums. I tighten around him, pulling him in deeper, trying to milk him. His deep strokes left me breathless, all I could do was scratch his back and whimper his name.

It was no doubt in my mind that he was making love to me but my eyes popped open when he whispered.

"You thought I was going to go easy on you princess? I'm going to punish you for acting up, turn your ass around right now." He grunts, sliding out of me and flipping me over like a rag doll.

I knew he was about to fuck me into oblivion so I gripped the sheets and got into position, praying that he would go a little easy on me.

I feel his hand come down hard on my sensitive ass cheeks which causes my back to arch and moans to fly out of my mouth. He began rubbing the tip over my slit to tease me before I could prepare myself he slammed deep inside of me with no warning and no fucks given.

His strokes are so damn forceful and powerful that I struggle to keep myself upright. I try to crawl away but he grips my hips and slams me back on his dick.

"Don't try to run, take this dick baby. You better take it." He grunts, gripping a tight handful of my natural curly locks.

"Oh, shit daddy!" I scream out, clawing on the sheets and biting the pillows.

He slaps my ass again hard. "Throw that ass back, let me see that ass bouncing back on my dick baby." He grunts, he knows I love it when he talks dirty like that.

I start to throw it back fast, burying my head into the sheets to muffle my screams but he's not having that, he doesn't want my moans muffled, he loves to hear me screaming and moaning his name so he pulls me back by my hair forcefully.

He speeds up, wrapping his arm around my stomach as he pounds into me. I can feel my wetness dripping down my thighs and soaking the sheets underneath me.

I start to shake as my orgasm starts to build up, I cry out as he speeds up. I'm clenching around his length for dear life and I hear him cursing under his breath.

"Abel I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna fucking cum!" I cry out in pleasure.

"Mm shit, come with me, baby." He grunts. I can feel him swelling inside of me.

My orgasm hits me so intensely, making my whole body spasm. I feel him bust inside of me, filling me up with his cum. My legs give out and I fall forward in exhaustion.

He crawls up, pressing up against my back, he moves my bushy hair to the side so he can kiss my neck.

"So you satisfied now?" He whispers, trailing kisses down to my shoulder and wrapping his arms around me.

"Yes Daddy, I'm sorry for acting up. I'll be a good girl from now on." I whispered, my eyes growing heavy, I already felt myself drifting off to sleep.

He rolls off my back and lays next to me, holding me tight as I drift and he falls asleep with me.

4 Hours Later:

I storm out of the bathroom with Abel's phone in my hand, he made a mistake and left it on the table and I looked through it.

I approach him as he sleeps on his back and I slap a pillow across his face to wake up. "Wake the fuck up, Abel!" I grit.

His eyes open and he looks up at me disoriented and confused. "What are you doing baby? It's mad early." He groans sleepily.

"Who is this Brittany bitch that's texting your phone, Abel! The fuck is she sending you all of these, kissing emojis for? You and this bitch got me fucked up!" I fume.

"Fuck, here we go again.." He mumbles.

__________________________________

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

74.3K 3.6K 63
***2018 Purple Eggplant Winner for ORIGINAL Story. The first Prince story to incorporate mystical/spiritual elements*** On his 49th birthday Prince...
56.1K 2K 31
After Brie Bella and Daniel Bryan's relationship crumbles... She meets a young man by the name of Roman Reigns.
6.8K 133 11
My other book was sadly taken! All my work may be gone but my ideas still live on in my head. And that's one thing Wattpad can't take from me 💗 TO C...
300K 14.6K 68
"What we had is over, Dawn. You don't have to do this anymore. You're free to go." I traced the glass separating us with my fingers, looking into h...