Unexpected Love Story //Jamo...

By aut_189

A girl Ramona gibbler and her mother kimmy gibbler move in with her mom's friend DJ, who just lost her husban... More

Moving Day
First Day At School
Unsolved feelings
The First Love
The Mistake
Sick Of Fakes
The Fake Bitch
The truth Comes Out
Ramona's Big Party
A Week Of Love
Family Drama
A week later
What's Going On
Revenge
Sweetness Ruined
Forgiveness???
2 Years Later
Authors note
How could you?
Wishing
What's Next?
Is Too Late ??
Five years later
The Wedding
20 years later

Eighth Grade

478 9 0
By aut_189

Ramona's pov
Its been a tough couple months. Jackson is being really annoying lately. I know it's about my father. I think I might need a break I tell him. "Hey baby" says Jackson. Jackson I think I need a break. "What do you mean? I'm sorry Jackson I say crying but I'm breaking up with you and I run to my room. I look back and see him on couch crying. That was really hard.
Jackson 's pov
So I was walking and well Ramona broke up with me. I knew it was about her father but it still hurt. Tyler was knocking at the door I answered it. Hey what up he says to me. Well Ramona broke up with me. "Man that sucks tyler says to me. I know it really does. I don't know what happened. I mean things were good. "Hey did you hear lola is coming back. Oh no I knew it that why. I will be right back. I go to Ramona 's room. Ramona I know you broke up with me because of lola.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 265 10
"𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓼𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓭, 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮. " "I love you, and I promise I will never stop." In which Olivia Tanner must...
45.8K 949 28
Cameron Daniel Fuller, oldest son of DJ Fuller. Watch as he navigates through his new life with his family
1.9K 14 14
The second book to my The Other Fuller series. If I have the school year mixed up or any of the other three boys ages or grade messed up please let m...
2.4K 57 16
Meet the Richards! A perfect family that everyone would literally kill to be in and strive for their families to be like. Everything was perfect! And...