The Cipher's Daughter

Von Abigail_Agreste

I'm a daughter of a dream demon, Bill Cipher At first, I was proud since I've got immense powers and what I'... Mehr

Chapter 1 ||Meeting The Pines|| [Edited]
Chapter 2 ||Shack|| [Edited]
Chapter 3: ||Realization|| [Edited]
Chapter 4 ||Mystery Hunt|| [Edited]
Chapter 5 ||Edited||
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 the come-back
Chapter 36 the halves of being a dipper
Chapter 35 demon's blood
Chapter 36 roadside attraction
Chapter 37 dipper and mabel vs the future
Chapter 36 weirdmageddon part 1
Chapter 37: Escape From Reality
Story from a friend and a new story of mine, "Gravity Falls Season 3"
Chapter 38: Take Back The Falls
Chapter 39 Take Back The Falls (part 2)
Announcement: Sequel

Chapter 9

2K 58 27
Von Abigail_Agreste

Your POV

Dipper, mabel and her friends went to the northwest mansion, i just flied outside the shack, then tried to follow them without being spotted.

Dipper knows that i'm following him, they made their way to the northwest mansion, i teleported inside the mansion.

I was hiding behind some curtains, i closed my eyes then opened it, my hair was still blonde, my eyes turned yellow as in human kind of eyes not demon like my original or bill's, but my outfit turned into a yellow gown with black gloves.

I peeked to see if no one saw that, then i entered, i saw dipper and mabel and mabel's friends coming in, pacifica introduced dipper to her parents.

After that dipper started looking around, i approached near him, remember dipper, i'm keeping an eye on you..... i said to his mind as i passed him.

I looked around, mabel and her friends were giggling as they flipped the pages of the book.

I looked around to see dipper, he's with pacifica, good, at least he won't get any trouble, i'm seriously feeling uncomfortable right now.

"Hello milady, may i have this dance?" A guy said letting out a hand.

That's it! I'm leaving!

I showed him my glowing yellow demon eyes, he was terrified, i runned to the exit which was also the entrance of the party.

"This is seriously what i hate about balls and parties! Plus this northwest people are a fake! That's it! It's time to help dipper!" I said running as my gown turned into my usual dress.

I flied up, trying to find dipper, "where is that pine tree?" I asked looking around.

This is could've been easy if the mansion wasn't big!

I saw dipper in a room with pacificafm while fighting a ghost?!

Should i help him? Well he is doing fine...., nah i'll help him!

i flied there then got in by the windows, the ghost saw me, "a demon?!" He asked.

"Dipper! Heads up!" I said as i hitted blue fireballs at the ghost, dipper and pacifica moved away.

But apparently he absorbed the fire then got powerful, "wow, just like what my dad does....., astounding......" i said then flied near pacifica and dipper.

A axe appeared on the ghost's hand, The ghost swayed his axe at us but i blocked it with a blue force field.

"You?!, y-you're a demon?!" Pacifica asked behind me.

"Now is not the time for that! Dipper! Weakness?! Advice?! Or something?!" I asked still blocking.

"We tried that before! It says "pray for mercy!" Dipper said.

"Pray for mercy?!!!, seriously stan ford?!" I complained about the real author of the journal.

"Stanford? Wait. Are you mentioning grunkle stan?" Dipper asked as my eyes wided.

Well he does make a good sense, stanley changed his name to "stanford" which is the real name of his twin brother.

"Umm....., i-i-i mean---- other!" I got cutted off cause i don't know how much i can hold it much longer.

"Other stan ford!!!!" I almost yelled panicking in a shock cause the force field is seriously getting weak and i'm getting more weak than the force field.

"Dipper! How do we stop this?!" I asked as dipper flipped the pages of his journal.

"Okay! Okay! Okay! It says here....., we need a silver mirror to trap the ghost!" Dipper said panicking and breathing heavily.

"Where do we find a mirror?!" I asked still blocking cause the ghost is really strong.

"Can't you just make a mirror with your magic or something?!" Pacifica asked freaking out.

"That's not how my magic works! And if i could then how would i do that if i'm regenerating a force field?!" I asked still blocking.

"Wait. I know a place!" Pacifica said.

"Perfect! Lead us the way! Hurry! I don't know how look i could keep this going!" I said still blocking, then i got weak cause i lost half of my energy.

The force field got off because i got weak then almost fell down but dipper catched me, "(y/n)! Can you teleport us there?!" Dipper asked.

"I can't..... i'm too weak...." i said then the ghost swayed his axe was about slice me but luckily dipper and pacifica helped me moved out of the way.

"This way!" Pacifica said as she and dipper both helped me run.

We runned through the courtyard and back into the manor, all in an attempt to escape the ghost. While skimming the Journal as we flee.

Dipper realizes that a category ten ghost can be defeated by entrapping it within a silver mirror. He spots a silver mirror in a room.

and runs for it, "no! If you run into this room that will track mud onto my parents' favorite pattern!" Pacifica said stopping dipper as i breathed heavily.

"We have to! It's the only way!" Dipper said as my face got sadden because the conversation of the two are getting rough.

"No we can't!" Pacifica said in fear.

"Pacifica! Why are you so afraid of your parents?!" Dipper angrily asked as pacifica got in fear.

"You wouldn't understand!" Pacifica said in frustration.

Dipper tries to get in the room but Pacifica tries to restrain him and the two end up falling back into another room.

"Pacifica! Dipper!" I said then tried to fly but i couldn't so i just to the room that they were in.

I ended up in a dark room with pacifica and dipper, it was filled with old objects draped in sheets and stored away.

"Where are we? What is this place?" Dipper wondered as i looked around.

"i never knew this room existed." Pacifica said looking around.

" the ghost doesn't seem to be anywhere in sight" she happily stated.

but as she says this, the ghost emerges from a painting behind her and attacks her. I tried to fly, but i couldn't, i can't even help pacifica or dipper.

Dipper spotted a silver mirror that has been knocked over onto the floor.

He picks it up and points it at the ghost, trapping it before it can get to Pacifica. The force pushes Pacifica and Dipper out of the window and down a hill.

I followed them, but when i got there, they recovered, "Dipper! Have you caught the ghost?" Pacifica asks.

Dipper looks at the mirror to find that the ghost has been trapped, "let me out!! Let me out!!" The ghost yelled.

Pacifica hugs dipper in gratitude, only to soon separate in awkwardness once she realizes just what it is she's doing.

"Can i pay you to pretend that didn't happened?" Pacifica asked handing out a dollar.

I smiled at the two and i realized that we have to go back, "we gotta go back now....., i can take you to there....., i've got a few energy back up....." i said.

I teleported pacifica, dipper and i to the ball room, we were teleported on somewhere behind some kind of thick curtains.

"Hey i gotta ask....., you're a demon? You're pure evil, but why did you help me?" Pacifica asked.

"Because it's the right thing to do....., can you keep my kind, my species, what i am..... a secret?" I asked.

"Sure..... i'll promise...." pacifica said smiling at me.

"Good....., you two should tell your parents that dipper caught the ghost....." i said as my dress trasformed into a yellow gown and black gloves.

Pacifica and dipper nodded not minding if i just used my ability of illusion manipulation, pacifica approached her parents with dipper.

The after pacifica's parents thanked dipper, i approached them, "another job well done!" Dipper said happily.

"Hey....., thanks for everything dipper......, i really appreciated it....." pacifica said then left.

"You know about the northwests....., we've thought they were all bad but maybe pacifica isn't just a another one of those northwests....." dipper said.

"So she's special...., and you like her?" I asked smirking.

He blushed, "no! I-i mean--- i do like her....., but in a friend way....." he said.

"So aren't you gonna enjoy the party?" I asked.

"You go ahead...., i'm gonna deal with the ghost....." dipper said as i nodded.

Few minutes later

Dipper emerged inside with anger, "northwests!" He said as thunder struck behind him like a background or something.

"So i was right about the Northwests all along! Pacifica's just as being just as bad as her parents....., just another link in the world's worst chain." dipper said.

"Dipper, i think it's just a misunderstanding with this....." i spoke.

Pacifica appeared with concern and fear, Pacifica tries to explain herself but her father rings his bell and she stops.

"child, why don't you enjoy the party, as it will be the last time you and your "kind" ever attend...." Preston northwest said as Dipper then leaves angrily to dispose of the ghost.

I wandered around then mabel appeared, "(y/n)! What happened to dipper?" Mabel asked looking around.

"It's a big misunderstanding....., i hope...., he's outside performing an excorism to banish the ghost....." i answered.

Then i felt a weird thing, i got weak then almost fell but mabel catched me, "woah (y/n)....., is there something wrong?" She asked.

"Oh no...., the ghost..... he's free....." i said with concern.

Mabel runned to her friends.

Then suddenly Elsewhere, Preston is with the rest of the guests, preparing to make a toast when suddenly all of the glasses shatter.

The ghost appears, stating that he shall have his revenge and Mayor Befufflefumpter happily greets the ghost, who he thinks is the Grim Reaper, saying that he had been wondering when he would arrive.

The ghost cuts him off, striking him with a beam of some sort of magic that turns him into wood. The wooden mayor falls to his side in his wheelchair and the guests are thrown into a panic.

To be continued at next chappie.

AN: hello readers!

I hope you liked this story....

Cause i really do....

Anyways......😃

Don't forget to 😮

Like 👍

& 😁

Comment❤

😊😊 Good day for you and good bye for now! 😁

See you next time when i update!😄

Keep on reading! 😀😊

I'm sorry if theirs wrong grammars or wrong spellings......😯

This is abigail signing out

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

99.8K 3.6K 29
(y/n) Pines needed a break from college. Trying to help their older sister, Dipper and Mabel Pines convinced her to go to Gravity Falls for the summe...
34.2K 1.3K 26
The Dream Flower~ One of the most rarest flowers ever. Only a few exist now but no one can find them. They are considered only myths or legends. Some...
81.4K 2.5K 17
((TOO LAZY TO EDIT)) (Y/n) (l/n) has lived in Gravity Falls forever, but moved away for a year to help out at her Grammy's the year the Pines twins...
Alone Von No one

Fanfiction

57.2K 1.7K 39
Weirdmegedon was stopped. We won. Dipper and I went back to California and were going to live normal, happy lives. I should be happy. That's what the...