The Purgatorium

By EvaPohler

Dr. Hortense Gray practices experimental psychology on an uninhabited island off the coast of California wher... More

Chapter One and Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two

A Note from the Author

3.8K 125 8
By EvaPohler

Thanks so much for reading The Purgatorium! If you enjoyed this story and would like to find other freebies from me, you can visit my website at http://www.evapohler.com. You're also welcome to subscribe to either my teen fantasy newsletter here http://eepurl.com/Nc-2n or to my thriller newsletter here http://eepurl.com/bvwki9 (or both). Each subscription gets you a free book!

If the above links aren't live, simply copy and paste them into your browser. Happy reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 241 26
It is Flora's 15th birthday and she is given the strangest gift of her life. Since the age of 6, Flora had only ever known the facade walls of the La...
155 1 16
Hailey is a 16 year old suicidal girl from the kook life who thinks she doesn't belong in this world because she's different but one day she had en...
574 46 6
On a remote island in the Bahamas, there is an undiscovered building called the Lab. It is home to over 500 different people, 4/5s of them being ther...
170K 13.8K 30
Months after the killer of the Hunt has been locked up, a new string of deaths are pulsating through Bottle Island. This time, the police are quick t...