They Don't Know About Us (A R...

By adoredby_many

Deyjah isn't the shy type, but she continues to go to school hardly noticed. Until one day, Chresanto August... More

Still Thinking About You
◤It's Game Time◥
So... Would you like to go out?
♡♥Should I call it a Date?♥♡
Fucking Up Good Times
Deyjah, I'm sorry :'(
Happy Birthday Paris!
Worst Behavior
Birthdays and Bad News.
I Just Wanna Cry.
Let's Get Together, Let's Get Back Together.
Got Some New New!

They Don't Know About Us (A Roc Royal love story)

3.5K 25 2
By adoredby_many

  * Deyjah's P.O.V. *

I stood there at my full-body mirror, looking at my new outfit. I had on sparkle toms with a light blue high-low skirt and a sparkly white Marilyn Monroe tank top. I tucked in my tank top and added a brown belt on top and glanced in the mirror one more time. The outfit really complemented my fair dark skinned tone. I walked out my room thinking of how today will unfold, guess I gotta find out, right? When I got down stairs, I saw my mom setting up breakfast for everyone.

Me: Goodmorning mom *gives her a hug and kiss on the cheek*

Mom: 'Morning sweetie, where are your sisters?

Me: You know them, *sighs* always running late

I sat down and began eating my bacon, pancakes, and eggs.

Ziyah(Deyjah's little sis): *walk to the table* "TGIF!" :-) *sat down and began eating also*

Sabrina(Deyjah's older sis): "TGIF" she said mimicking Ziyah's high pitched voice.

Ziyah: "Bitch" she mumbled

Mom: "Little girl you better watch your damn mouth before I snatch it off your face." she said in a calm tone. That's how we knew she was angry.

Ty(Deyjah's little bro): "Mommy don't say dat" he said in his little 2 year old voice.

Me: I'm gonna go wait in the car.

I sat in the car and texted my bestfriend Paris.

     ~TEXT CONVO ~
Dey_Dey: Heyy boo wats poppin'

Nigga_inParis: Hey hun yhu at school yet?

Dey_Dey: Naw, I will be there soon though :-P

Nigga_inParis: Aight, me and my mom just pulled up . see ya later ;-)

Dey_Dey: Kk

     ~END OF CONVO~

When we were all in the car, my mom dropped me and Sabrina off first. Today was somehow very different usually no one really gives a fuck about me, but today I had boys coming at me left and right. Even Chresanto, the finest boy in the whole school, if you ask me.

Chresanto: Aye ma, you lookin' fine today *bites lower lip*

Me: *blushes showing chin dimples* Thanks Chres

Sabrina: Dey Dey I see ya girl!

Me: "Sabrina!", I said irritated

Sabrina: "Turn the fuck down! BYE" she snapped and walked with her boyfriend Daniel. (Diggy Simmons)

When I looked back at Chresanto, he was staring me up and down still biting his bottom lip. I started feeling a little uncomfortable since that never really happened. I began walking away when Chresanto called after me.

Chres: Deyjah, no hug before you go?

I playfully rolled my eyes and gave him a hug. All I could think of was how good he smells. Usually boys smell like must or try too hard with so much cologne.

I broke away from the hug and stared into his mesmerizing brown eyes. Slowly, I removed his hands from my waist and sped walked all the way to my Chemistry class. That was awkward, but I kinda liked it. :-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
327K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...