Delicate and Gone

Od humandefect

She saw him in radiant shades, sharp edges and bright lights. He saw her as temporary, a second in an hour, s... Více

L e a v e s
S t a r s
N a m e s
S t o r i e s
S c a r e d
E v e n t u a l l y
R u n a w a y
C o n v e r s a t i o n s
H o m e
G o n e
E n d

D e a t h

79 9 1
Od humandefect

Today Luca brought Rose to his favorite place, it was a house, falling apart and abandoned, but he loved that there were plants growing on the roof and nests in the rafters. She walked over to the porch and sat on the steps.
She asked, "What do you think?"
He answered, "About what?"
"Dying."
 He shrugged. "It's supposed to happen, its natural and expected."
"But what about the people who couldn't be here anymore?"
"I don't know, I wish those didn't happen but I can't prevent them."
"What if I was gone tomorrow? What if I'm dead the next time you see me, lying in a coffin with stiff clothes and pale skin?"
"I think that would kill part of me."
"How much?"
"Just enough that I could keep moving on but a little part of me would be stuck with you."
"Interesting. You don't seem to believe I would die tomorrow."
"Thats because you won't, at least not yet."
"Thank you."
"For what?"
"I'm not sure yet."
When they left there were four little words carved where Rose couldn't see them.

I will miss you.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

70.4K 213 22
fetish ဖြစ်တာတွေ ချက်ဖြစ်ခဲ့တဲ့ roleplay တွေ တကယ်ဖြစ်ဖူးခဲ့တာလေးတွေ တချို့က ကိ စိတ်ကူးယဉ်တာဖြစ်သလို တချို့က ကိ တကယ်လုပ်ချင်တာ တချို့က ကိဖြစ်ခဲ့တာလ...
308K 1.1K 44
🔞🔞🔞 warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.🔞🔞
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
22.6M 795K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...