Two Sides

By BazingaSmurf

Rue is the tribute, She is not the 12 year old Suzanne Collins made her. It's a fanfic about a KILLER RUE! S... More

Two Sides
Chapter Two
Chapter Four: Last Chapter

Chapter 3

63 3 0
By BazingaSmurf

"What the heck?!" I screech.

      My eyes un blur and the figure in front of me is a female. The district 12 female!

"Sorry. Just have you seen Peeta anywhere?"

"No..." I take out my sword and pounce on the confused girl, sword to her neck.

"Eep! What are you doing?!" Katniss askes.

"Now, I need your packs. And weapons."  I command.

"Right in the tree." She says, hesitating.

"Thanks," I say, grabbing her supplies and dashing off.

"What the...."

       I continue running until I reach a weird looking tree. It looks like a V but the leaves cover most up and it just looks weird to me, living in District 11.

       District 11 is one of the most strict places in Panem! I once dropped a piece of the gathering, I put it in my pocket because I soiled it and they took my stomache and slowly took a knife across it. It hurt like hell but hey, thats District 11.

       I hear snicker. "Hello Rue. Welcome to your death."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

readers By smhhh

Short Story

45.2K 70 8
shhhhhhh.
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
4M 196K 101
βœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐒𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞π₯ β†― βš”οΈŽ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ α΄€Ι΄α΄… ᴛᴑᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙΙͺɴᴇᴅ βš”οΈŽ ...
33.1K 2.4K 31
Β« αž αžΉαž€ αž’αŸ’αž αžΉαž€ αŸ— αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž˜αž·αž“αž…αž„αŸ‹αž”αžΆαž“αž”αŸ‚αž”αž“αž·αž„αž‘αŸ αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž…αž„αŸ‹αž²αŸ’αž™αž”αŸ‰αžΆαžŸαŸ’αžšαž‘αžΆαž‰αŸ‹αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž€αŸ’αž“αž»αž„αž“αžΆαž˜αžŸαŸ’αž“αŸαž αžΆαž˜αž·αž“αž˜αŸ‚αž“αžšαžœαžΆαž„αž”αŸ‰αžΆαž€αžΌαž“ Β» Β« αžšαžœαžΆαž„αž™αžΎαž„αž‘αŸ…αž˜αž·αž“αžšαž½αž…αž‘αŸαž‡αž»αž„αž‚αž»αž€ αž”αŸ‰αžΆαž˜αž·αž“αž”αžΆαž“αž‚αž·αžαž›αžΎαž―αž„αž›αžΎαžŸαž–αžΈαž…αŸ†αžŽαž„αž”αŸ‰...