Confuse Feelings (Vampire Dia...

By epiceviladventureme1

This is a sequel to Supernatural meets Vampire diaries. Dean and Damon are together, they love each other an... More

Confuse Feelings (Vampire Diaries Joins Supernatural)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Epilogue

Chapter 7

2.6K 106 6
By epiceviladventureme1

Sam stood outside Bobby’s house, he looks around the junk yard but his thoughts were on a certain man. It’s been a week since they came back to Bobby’s and now they were looking for something to help Adam. Who has been staying with them, not because he wanted to but because Dean told him it was safe to stay close to them.

Adam had been quiet and ignoring everyone around him and whenever he spoke was to either insult him and Dean or shoot up sarcastic comments, Sam was always the one in between Adam and Dean to break up their fights. Dean didn’t like being disrespected and Adam loved to remind him of the fact that Dean wasn’t his father and he wasn’t about to bow down to him. Sam shut his eyes as he sighs tiredly.

‘’You know, you can go look for him.’’ Sam opens his eyes to see Damon standing in front of him, with curiosity in his eyes.

‘’Yeah, I could but him leaving made it clear he didn’t feel anything for me.’’ Sam scoffed, he was hurt, and he wasn’t going to lie, it hurt like a bitch being rejected. The story of his life when it came to his love life. Well non-existing love life that is. But he wasn’t about to show his weakness to the others, so with a long sigh he looks at Damon who just stayed quiet while staring at Sam.

‘’Why are you out here?’’ He thought it was safe to change the subject.

‘’Dean and Adam are arguing again, I guess Adam ate the last pie and it was Dean’s and well you know the rest.’’ Damon recounts as he rubs the back of his neck, Sam understood what Damon was feeling, in fact everyone around those two were stress. ‘’We need to do something and quick, my god one of this days, we’re all going to wake up and find them both dead, by each other’s hands.’’ Damon complains with a whinny voice.

Sam knew that was true, but what can they do? Dean was stubborn and so was Adam.

‘’Perhaps, they need to talk about what they’re both feeling.’’ A third voice added and Sam as well as Damon turns around to find Castiel standing behind them with an uncaring look on his face.

Sam narrow his eyes at the angel, Dean had told Sam that he thought Castiel was looking at Adam like he was the last halo and the angel wanted it for himself, that explanation didn’t help Sam understand so Dean said, ‘how you look at Stefan, or how I look at Damon’, that Sam understood.

‘’Castiel, do you like my little brother?’’ He questions and sees an emotion go through Castiel’s eyes before he goes back to the blank look.

‘’I like all the Winchester brothers Sam.’’ Castiel deadpanned.

‘’What he means is, do you want to fuck young Adam?’’ Damon snorts and Sam gave him and exasperated look. He didn’t want to put fuck and Adam in the same sentence.

‘’Damon, don’t say it like that.’’ He chided and Damon snorts even more as he rolls his eyes, he opens his mouth to say something but Sam glares at him. ‘’Well, Castiel do you?’’ Sam said after the death stare he gave Damon.

‘’I-I-I don’t know what you mean?’’ Castiel lost all color, as he stutters to reply to Sam.

‘’That right there, says it all, you have the hots for Adam.’’ Damon points out and Sam just groans.

‘’Dean is going to kill you.’’ He chirps with a small smile that didn’t reach his eyes.

‘’I won’t do anything about it, I promised Dean and when it comes to Dean, I always keep my promises.’’ Castiel shrugs, and just stares at a glaring Damon.

Damon was about to insult Castiel when shouting made all three of the man turned around as Adam and Dean tumble out the door, they were both throwing punches at each other, so Damon rushed to get Dean and Castiel did the same for Adam.

Once they were separated, they kept spitting insults at each other.

‘’Enough! Dean knock it the hell off!’’ Sam shouts and Dean quickly shuts up, but still glares at Adam.

‘’He started it!’’ Dean protests as Damon held onto him tighter.

‘’Yeah, well I didn’t see your name on it so it was free game!’’ Adam shouts just as pissed as Dean.

‘’It was my fucking beer, everyone knows that!’’ Dean spats and Sam rolls his eyes.

‘’This fight is about beer?’’ Castiel says confused while looking at Adam who was still in his arms.

‘’Not just any beer, my beer and what the hell do you know about that, you’re a freaking angel!’’ Dean snarls.

‘’Don’t you fucking talk to him like that, asshole!’’ Adam growls at Dean and everyone including Dean got quiet; they were all staring at Castiel and Adam.

‘’Castiel, get.Away.From.My.Brother.’’ Dean spoke with an icy tone.

Castiel loosen his hold on Adam, but frowns as he missed the man’s warm body push up against him.

‘’Hey, dickface in case you forgot, I’m old enough to make my own decisions.’’ Adam spats angrily.

‘’Not this one, Castiel is my friend, my angel and he’ll stay away from you.’’ Dean spoke smugly, and Sam saw it clear, Adam wanted to be with Castiel and Dean wasn’t letting them, this was the root of all their arguments. He saw how Damon stiffened as he lets go of a confused Dean.

‘’I’m done Dean, this obsession with your angel is too much, I’m leaving.’’ Damon grumbled but looking closely, Damon was hurt.

‘’Damon wait, babe don’t go you know I love you.’’ Dean pleaded as he holds Damon’s wrists.

‘’I know that, but to me and everyone here looks like you’re jealous of Castiel and Adam, and honestly I don’t want to compete with a freaking angel.’’ Damon admits as he tries to get out of Dean’s hold.

But Dean wasn’t letting go that easily, he wasn’t about to let go of Damon.

‘’Wait a minute, you have the hots for Castiel?’’ Adam asks looking at Castiel who was also looking at Dean.

‘’No, I’m  not jealous, it’s just Castiel has been there for me for a long time, he’s like a brother to me and I don’t know I guess I feel like I’ll lose the connection with him if he starts dating-.’’ Dean couldn’t finish, he almost choke on his words as he sees the hurt look on Adam’s eyes.

They all stayed silent, Dean’s words made it sound like he wasn’t accepting Adam as his brother, Sam looks at Adam than at Dean, he saw the resemblance there, Adam was exactly like them both. And for the first time he saw Adam, he was hurting but was good at hiding it, just like all the Winchester boys.

‘’Adam, are you ok?’’ Sam asks softly making Adam turn his eyes to him.

‘’Yeah, yeah I’m just dandy, I see where Dean is coming from, he feels like if I get with Castiel he’ll lose him, he’ll lose his brother.’’ Adam managed to say with a hint of anger behind his words.

‘’Adam, I didn’t mean it like that.’’ Dean tried but fails when Adam scoffs and turns his back on all of them walking away.

‘’Dean get your head out of your ass, Adam is our brother, and Castiel isn’t your property and allowed to be with him if he wants.’’ Sam said as he too walks away from them.

‘’Dean, I have to be honest with you, I agree with Sam and that’s a first, I do like Adam and I’m sorry that you don’t accept it, I tried to stay away from him but I find myself watching him all the time, I can’t stay away from him any longer and if that means losing your friendship then so be it.’’ Castiel drawls and then disappears, leaving Dean and Damon out there alone.

‘’So what’s it going to be?’’ Damon softly questions looking into those green eyes that drives him crazy.

‘’Fine, I won’t stay in the way, I won’t like it but I’ll stay out of it.’’ Dean chirps hugging his vampire that he almost lost, now all he had to do was sit down with Adam and Sam so the three can get all the weirdness out of the way, Dean was conscious that he had to accept Adam as his baby brother. It was just so hard thinking his dad had another son out there and didn’t tell them, didn’t tell him.

But he was also conscious that it wasn’t Adam’s fault and he had been thrown a surprise of having two older brothers that he didn’t know about.

He spots Sam walking deeper into the junk yard and turns to look at Damon.

‘’We need to get Stefan back, Sammy has never acted like that before, I mean he had break ups but he had quickly gotten over them, it seems like he’s not succeeding this time, he needs Stefan back.’’ Dean states as he stares in the direction where Sam had already disappeared in to.

‘’I’ll try and get ahold of him, he hasn’t been answering his cellphone, hopefully he will this time.’’ Damon drawls wrapping his arms around Dean’s waist.

Damon knew how conniving he could be, so he threatened to walk away from Dean so that he could succeed on making Dean Move out of the way and let Adam be with the angel, yeah he knew jealousy was petty but he didn’t care as long as he could have Dean all to himself. He was just glad it worked out the way it did.

~*~*~*~*

Adam was pacing around the room, he was holding the tears in but it was getting harder.

It hurt that Dean didn’t look at him in a brotherly way, yeah he didn’t like the news at the beginning, but he remembered when he was little he had always wanted siblings. Only now that he had two they didn’t want him around, it was like the two brothers didn’t like finding out their father had another child somewhere else. Adam scoffs as if he could help it, he didn’t ask to be born, hell his mother had given him her last name for the simple reason that his father wasn’t around much.

So now he had no one, his mother had been killed, and so did his part time father and the two brothers weren’t very happy to have him around.

He heard someone sigh and he turns to meet blue intense eyes trained on him.

‘’What are you doing here? Dean is going to be mad at you.’’ Adam points out looking at the calm angel.

‘’I came to check on you, and Dean knows I’m here, at least I hope he knows or I wasn’t clear when I told him.’’ Castiel replies frowning at his own words.

‘’What did you tell him?’’ Adam asks.

‘’That I can’t stay away from you any longer, that I do have feelings for you and I want to explore them.’’ Castiel was moving towards Adam as he spoke, by the time he was done, he was right in front of a breathless Adam.

Adam whimper as he looks into Castiel’s eyes, ‘’what is it you want to explore?’’ Adam barely managed to whispered words past his lips when Castiel took the last step forward leaving no room between them.

‘’I thought it was obvious.’’ Castiel murmurs while looking at Adam’s lips.

Adam’s shaft hardened further at the sound of Castiel’s sexy voice, the angel grabbed Adam’s palms in a gentle grip and lifted them over his head, pinning them on either side, ‘’but if it isn’t, then I guess I’ll just have to demonstrate.’’ Adam gasped as Castiel pressed his nose against the crook of his neck and inhaled deeply. A low rumble vibrated through Castiel’s chest, making Adam’s nipples bead into sharp, tingly points where they pressed against the man.

Lifting his head to capture Adam’s gaze, Castiel’s dark with lust blue eyes bore into Adam’s, ‘’do you know how long I’ve been wanting, waiting to have you in my arms?’’ At the revelation Adam somehow only managed to shake his head once. His mouth formed the word no, though no sound came out.

Firm lips brushed across Adam’s jaw once, twice, and then moved to his ear. Castiel’s warm breath had pinpricks of pleasure dancing throughout Adam’s whole body. Castiel continue the sweet torture on Adam’s body, as he sucked Adam’s earlobe into his mouth and tugged gently.

Adam whimpered, the pulls seeming to transfer straight to his painfully hard c0ck, making it pulse and leak in his jeans. Suddenly Castiel’s strong hands palmed Adam’s as$-cheeks and lifted. Adam found his hands free and he quickly grabbed the angel’s shoulders, clutching at the man’s trench coat.

Castiel walk a little and Adam found himself sliding up the wall and pressed closer to his angel, aligning their groins. Adam reacted instantly by wrapping his legs around Castiel’s hips. A large ridge of flesh pressed against his trapped erection through several layers of fabric. Sparks of fire licked along his hard shaft, and Adam shouted hoarsely as he rocked his hips to get more of the delicious sensations.

The rush of blood flowing through his veins reminded Adam, that he wasn’t alone; if anything he had an angel on his side, that he could be happy, feeling desire and pleasure. Castiel groaned, his grip tightening on Adam’s ass. The sexy young man used his hold to rock their groins together.

  Through a haze of bliss- caused by Castiel’s teeth nipping and scraping up and down the tendons of his neck, the feel of his hard shaft rocking against his own, and the sexy grunts vibrating through the angel’s body- Adam felt his balls draw up tight to his body. His shaft swelled even more, and Adam knew he was about to come.

‘’Oh!’’ He murmured his eyes widening in realization. He had never come like this before in his short life.

Castiel seemed to catch on, because he lifted his head and grunted. ‘’Yeah, do it Adam. Come for me,’’ He snarled.

The angel was like a man possessed, Adam had never seen this side of Castiel but he was glad he did, it was hot and sexy and he knew the angel was only showing Adam this side of himself and no one else.

Letting out a low groan, Adam did just what he was order, his head bumped against the wall and his eyes lost focus as his balls turned inside out and filled his jeans with warm, sticky seed.

While he was still in bliss, Adam felt the fingers gripping his ass twitch. Castiel hissed between clenched teeth, a strained look crossing his face.  His forehead against Adam’s neck, the angel’s body jerked several times.

The hold on Adam’s behind eased, but Castiel didn’t release him. Instead the angel lifted his head and smiled at Adam, warmth filling his blue eyes. ‘’I never thought it could be this good.’’ He whispered.

His head still resting against the wall, Adam peered up at the angel through his eyelashes. ‘’What?’’

‘’Come in my pants.’’ Castiel admitted the smile still firmly in place.

‘’I can’t wait to strip these clothes from your body and find out if you tasted just as good.’’ Castiel spoke with a soft voice.

‘’Oh.’’ Adam blushed embarrass, but a hard knock save him from responding.

‘’What is it?’’ Adam snapped annoyed at whoever it was behind his door.

Castiel put him down on the floor, ‘’it’s me, we need to talk, you, me and Sam and Castiel man, you better be decent.’’ Dean’s voice sounded strained.

The blood drained from Adam’s face and this time not in a good way. His heart raced for an entirely different reason and he pushed off the wall to hurriedly change his clothes.

‘’Give me a minute.’’ Adam responded as he moves around the room to change his clothes, he was pulling on clean jeans without underwear when Castiel wraps his strong arms around his waist from behind.

‘’I’ll leave but I’ll be back tonight.’’ He whispered into Adam’s ear while biting it softly.

‘’Ok, I’ll be waiting.’’ Adam replies breathless, he turns around to see his angel was already gone, He couldn’t help it, and he smiled as he struts to the door and opens it to find the brothers from another mother standing in front of his door.

‘’What is it you two want?’’ His smile slipped from his face, replace by a deep unhappy frown.

‘’We need to talk, it’s time we do that and actually try to get along.’’ Sam spoke firmly.

‘’You want to talk…. About feelings?’’ Adam gapes at both of them and sees Dean roll his eyes at Sam who was nodding.

‘’Listen, I hate talking about feelings as much as the next guy, but in our case I guess, Sammy girl has a point.’’ Sam scoffs at the nickname Dean dish out, but didn’t say nothing when he heard Adam chuckle.

‘’I guess it won’t hurt, but I draw the line at hugging got it.’’ He points a finger at Dean and Sam then lets them inside his room.

‘’Dude, we start hugging and I’ll shoot you and myself.’’ Dean shudders at the mention of hugging.

‘’That’s all I’m asking for.’’ Adam says as he takes a sit on a chair.

‘’Wait, where were you and Castiel getting busy? I don’t want to sit on the wet spot.’’ Dean questions as he looks at the bed with disgust written all over his face.

‘’We weren’t on the bed and we didn’t really get there thanks to you two, but if you must know, he was holding me up against the wall.’’ Adam grinned when groans of disgust sounded throughout the room.

‘’Ok, so let’s talk because my angel is coming back and this time I want to go all the way without interruptions.’’ Adam urged them with a lazy smile. He was still mad at his older brothers, but he was willing to talk and see if they could see each other without resentment.

Thanks to his angel he was willing to try and get along with Sam and the dick-face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

979K 16.9K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
100K 3.3K 58
Where Michael thought that he was genuinely going crazy, but three certain murderers just wanted him to feel that way. Luke, Ashton, and Calum always...
303K 12.6K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
860K 33.9K 45
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...