iKON, THE VAMPIRES.

By lidiloves

You were saved by a vampire. "After meeting Kim Hanbin, your miserable life flips around in a bloody mess as... More

Prologue: Before The Drop.
First Drop: Who are you?
Second Drop: The Truth.
Third Drop: Love or Lust.
Fourth Drop: Deception.
Sixth Drop: Save Me.
Seventh Drop: Tricking.
Eighth Drop: Prediction.
Nineth Drop: Airport.
Tenth Drop: White.
Eleventh Drop: Stolen Blood.
Twelfth Drop: Full Moon.
Thirteenth Drop: Locked Out.
Fourteenth Drop: Wolves.
Fifteenth Drop: Whose Fault?
Sixteenth Drop: Barrier.
Seventeenth Drop: Missing in Beijing.
Eighteenth Drop: Connected.
Nineteenth Drop: Who Am I?
Twentieth Drop: The Last Drop.
Bonus: After The Drop.
-CHAPTER UPDATION-
-COVER CHANGE UPDATION-

Fifth Drop: Crush.

4.6K 214 31
By lidiloves

- play inserted music from above -

Hanbin: There are so many things I want to tell you.

I look at his eyes that are staring upon me. He squished my pillows together as his body lied deeply into my bed.

You: What is it?

Hanbin: How beautiful you really are.

Liar.

I opened my eyes and looked around. Everything is bright. Ah, it's morning. I then remember what happened last night. I wonder how dumber I can get. I really hate this feelings of being insecure and worried.

I looked to my right and there he is, sleeping peacefully.

Damn bastard, how can you sleep so peacefully when you sucked my blood last night? I think I almost die. Well, who knows. It's not like I'm ever conscious whenever he sucks my blood.

Sigh.

How can you make my heart flutters so much? Even though I told myself not to trust you. I seem to can't keep my eyes off of you.

Sigh.

It's so hard.

Suddenly, I hear footsteps behind the door to my room.

Shit.

MOM.

"___-ah, are you still sleeping? Wake up~ I made breakfast"

I quickly got up and started to shake Hanbin.

You: *whisper* Ya! Wake up! Pshh Kim Hanbin! Wake up!!

He started to move around but doesn't seem to open his eyes.

Hanbin: Ughhh..

"___-ah~ wake up before I have to come into your room~"

You: Eomma! Please let me sleep a little bit more. I'll come down in 5 minutes!

Please please. Don't open the door, please.

"Okay.. Are you sure?.."

You: Yes eomma! Leave!

"My daughter is so mean to me!"

Sorry mother.. I can't let you see this scene. You'll never look at your daughter the same anymore. Seeing an idol from the agency you're working at sleeping, most of that, in my room?! No thanks, I'll pass.

I looked back and saw Hanbin already woken up.

You: What the hell! You're awake already.

Hanbin: Ughh.. *yawn*

This guy acts like he's so tired. What about me?!

I got up from bed and began to walk to the door. But while I'm halfway there, my eyes became blurry and my legs fell on me.

You: Ah-

Before I fall onto the ground, Hanbin quickly moved himself and pulled me up.

You:..Wow..You're fast..

Hanbin: Of course, *whispers into my ears* I'm not human.

You: Whatever.

He lifted my whole body up and carried me in a princess style.

You: ???

He walked to my bed and threw me down.

Hanbin: I'm sorry about everything. You won't be feeling healthy for a few days. Try to eat more... Yea?

Is this guy encouraging me to eat more?! But isn't he the one who caused all of my blood to drain? 

You: I don't understand you. Why are you here? And.. What you told me last night. You met my father and everything.. I still don't believe it.

What happened yesterday...

Hanbin: I met your father when I was 11.

You: Mwo?!

Hanbin: He was a great man. Or he seemed to be.

His lips moved as he continued to speak about father. My eyes can't stop focusing on his lips. Aish something is wrong with me.

Hanbin: He was a great actor.

That's right. My father was an actor. Everyone knew I'm his daughter. Everyone envied me and they all once talked to me happily. Until the day my dad left me and my mother, everyone began to treat me and her different. They pitied us, they hated us, they wanted us gone. Without my father, they see us as nothing.

And that is why I despise my father.

You: He ruined everything. My life, my mother's life. Everyone's eyes seemed pitiful to us. I hate that feeling. The kids in class who hate me. The boys in class who outcasted me. They all did it because my father left.

Hanbin: Your father.. he was also a vampire. He did it for you and your mom.

You:..What?

My chest doubts everything that he said.

You: Hey, I know vampires are real but stop joking around.

Hanbin: Your father wanted to save your mom. That's what he told me, at least. The truth is your mother was a half specie. Half specie loses their power when they reached their limit.

You: Stop talking nonsense..

Hanbin: Your mother reached her limit. Everything should have been fine but the government wanted to trace her down. They wanted to do an experiment on her. They wanted to performs human form vampire. Your father didn't want them to hurt your mother. Of course, that experiment will fail 100%. It's impossible to convert a human to a full vampire.

You: Stop it. What are you saying?!

Hanbin: Trust me or not. That's on you.  But your father did it for you.

You: Then tell me, where the helll is that old man?!?

Hanbin shakes his head.

Hanbin: I don't know either. He disappeared completely when he told me the situation. I was still a kid, I didn't think he would disappear.

You: So.. My father.. He might be dead..

Hanbin sighed.

The light reflected through the window and hits his pale skin.

Hanbin: I don't think he's dead.

I looked away. I began to look down to the ground, try to process everything he had told me.

I can't believe him. This is too much.

Hanbin: What I told you is the truth, and the truth only. Believe me or not, that's on you.

Hanbin: I've always wanted to meet you. The girl your father loves so much. The girl's pictures that were in *___'s wallet.

* insert your father's name

Hanbin: I was surprise when I saw you for the first time. I couldn't control my eager.. But at the same time. Your blood was calling me.

You: Hey. Why don't you go back to YG and do whatever? Stop bothering me.

Hanbin crawled to me. I can see his toned chest due to his white t-shirt drooping down. He moved his face closer and closer to my face. His mouth moved closer to my neck. I squished my eyes trying not to look.

There was a brief of a moment. I was expecting him to do it. But he didn't.

Suddenly, I can feel his breath puffing to my neck.

"I'm not leaving you."

As you can already tell, this chapter dedicated to iKON's new MV #WYD. I'm so proud of them. Please always support my stories and iKON! If you like this book add it to your reading list!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 54 13
-Part 3 of Troublemakers- Jinhwan and Junhoe finally got together. But now four years of separation test their relationship. Will they still last af...
31.6K 1.2K 52
Felix stopped painting three years ago, could Changbin get him to pick up a brush again? [Changlix} Jisung had a crush for years, can he finally conf...
652K 23.4K 64
"You were given a chance to become iKON's manager temporarily, but Hanbin doesn't seem to like you very much." "Hey you, YOU, yes YOU, don't ever tak...
17.8K 750 38
Basically they hate each other. Over certain reasons, they have to accompany each other. Will they survive and let aside their hate towards each othe...