She Has A Secret | AC | Karma...

By CoFFeeBeaN28

「B o o k t w o」 Truly, madly, deeply is Yuuki Angel in love with Akabane Karma, so does he. Since they b... More

♚SHE [25.5] : PRELUDE♚
♚SHE [26] :MATCH MAKING♚
♚SHE [27] : SUMMER FESTIVAL♚
♚SHE [28] : PUDDING♚
♚SHE [29] : UMBRELLA♚
♚SHE [30] : COPS AND ROBBERS♚
♚SHE [31] : IMPOSTOR♚
♚SHE [32] : DEFEATED♚
♚SHE [33] : TINT OF ATTACHMENT♚
♚SHE [34] : CODE NAMES♚
♚SHE [35] : LOVERS♚
♚SHE [36] : WINNING♚
♚SHE [37] : STRONGEST♚
♚SHE [38] : FLY♚
♚SHE [39] : RED SPIDER LILY♚
♚SHE [40] : THE REAPER♚
♚SHE [41] : REVENGE♚
♚SHE [42] : FAMILY♚
♚SHE [43] : EDUCATIONAL POLICIES♚
♚SHE [44] : WEAK HEARTS♚
♚SHE [45] : CUTE♚
♚SHE [46] : UNDYING LOVE♚
♚SHE [47] : THE KILLER♚
♚SHE [48] : REMEMBER♚
♚SHE [49] : FACADE♚
♚SHE [50] : INFORMATION BROKER♚
♚SHE [51] : BLOOD LUST♚
♚SHE [52] : DARK PAST♚
♚SHE [53] : CRUEL LIFE♚
♚SHE [54] : CHRISTMAS♚
♚SHE [55] : BREAK UP♚
♚SHE [56] : DRUNK IN LOVE♚
♚SHE [57] : CHOICE♚
♚SHE [59] : ENDS THE WAR♚
♚SHE [60] : FIRST LOVE♚
♚SHE [61] : SECOND CHANCE♚
♚SHE [62] : SPACE STATION♚
♚SHE [63] : THE REAL YOU♚
♚SHE [64] : RED STRINGS♚
♚SHE [65] : CHOCOLATES♚
♚SHE [66] : PROBLEM CHILD♚
♚SHE [67] : SPIDER AND FLY♚
♚SHE [68] : MISSION ACCOMPLISHED♚
♚SHE [69] : GRADUATION♚
♚SHE [70] : EPILOGUE♚
✦HAJIME IS HERE✦
✦THANK YOU✦
✦CHARACTER SKETCH✦
New Book: The Demise of Desdemona

♚SHE [58] : CIVIL WAR♚

3.5K 122 41
By CoFFeeBeaN28

After changing their clothes as they wear their camouflage uniform and an arm band with the color of their teams.

"Now that I'm here, you have nothing to fear! Hahaha!" a red scarfed girl boastfully laughed as the blue team sweat dropped at her brat like attitude.

"Hey Angel, wouldn't you be easily found by that red scarf of yours?" Kayano asked as the others agreed with her, she'll be easily seen with that eye catching long, red scarf.

"Kayano is right, you should probably take it off for a meanwhile." Sugino suggested as Angel felt her shoulders sink down, then she grabbed on her scarf, protectively.

"I don't wanna! This is precious!" she stated.

"Oh, come on. We can't have you dying on us..."

"Yeah, your strength will be wasted by this upcoming war!"

Maehara grabbed her scarf as Angel continued tugging it, not letting go.

"Shut up! Let go of my scarf!" her scarf slipped from her neck as Angel and Maehara began a game called; tug of war with the red scarf.

"Let go of it already, Angel!" Maehara stated.

"You let go! This is my scarf!" Angel growled.

The other students watched them tugging the red scarf at each ends, some sweat dropped and they just decided to ignore those two fools.

"What're they going?" Itona asked Karma while pointing at the Angel and Maehara, however the red haired boy just shrugged his shoulders.

"Hirito, let go of it already!"

"You just don't understand, you'll be easily targeted by the other team!"

"That's more better than not! In fact, that's why I want to play in this game. I'll surely won't get cau—"

Angel paused from the sound of ripping of fabric that pierced the air, Maehara pulled more until the scarf detached. They held the ruined scarf in their hands, a pair of crimson eyes widened in shock by this. Losing the strength in her legs, she fell down on the ground.

"Angel's scarf...got ripped."

"Oh, no. This doesn't look good."

Maehara panicked at the sight of the ripped red clothing and began to spewing apologies while bowing down.

"I'm sorry Angel! I didn't mean to ripped it open—" he froze as he saw tears rolling down her cheeks while her eyes widened, it landed on the red clothing.

"M-My scarf...it got ripped." her hands dropped on the ground as tears oozing out of her eyes, still couldn't believe it.

"UWAAAH! My scarf! I told you to let go, Hirito! Yet you...you!" she began to cry loudly like a child who's toy was taken away, Maehara continued bowing as he earned a smack in the head by Isogai.

"Boo! You suck, Maehara!"

"You made Angel cry!"

Maehara was really glum as his classmates begun taking out their shits at him, Karma was about to walk up to her but then stopped in his tracks when he saw Nagisa already squatting down in front of the crying Angel.

"D-Don't cry, Angel! We'll fix this!" yet, Angel kept bawling her eyes out as Nagisa panicked while the others did too.

Then Koro-sensei came in the scene. "W-What happened?"

"Maehara ripped Angel's scarf."

"I didn't do it intentionally!"

Then Hara walked up to her as she grabbed the scarf that was ripped in half, she started sewing the scarf together. Slowly, she knits it down tightly, making sure the tight was strong.

"Here." she handed back the newly knitted scarf to her in one piece, Angel stopped crying and looked at it. Her tears stopped flowing as she saw that her scarf was fixed, hurriedly grabbing it as she swift fully wrapped it around her neck.

"Thank you, Sumire! I owe you big time, I'll surely pay it back." she beamed as she hugged the chubby girl, then Angel turned to Maehara and shot him a death glare making him flinched.

"Y-You can punch me or k-kick me as long as y-you like...!" Maehara squeaked, he shouldn't have mentioned that. Then Angel began to crack her knuckles while chuckling.

"Oh, is that so? Then I should do that." she raised her arm and gave him one punch, a serious punch that Saitama trained her before.

Hajime: I really love Saitama, he's so strong as Koro-sensei //slapped

Maehara now has a huge bump on his head as Angel stretched her arms in the air, refreshed "That feels so good!"

Karasuma fake coughed as the students tjrned to him. "Go and head to your base already!"

"Understood!"

Once they reached their own team stations, they received an audio call from Karasuma.

"Steal the other team's flag or wipe them out to win, I'll be the referee. I'll make calls and watch for zombies and other illegal plays from the midpoint. Otherwise, I'll pretend I don't know where you're attacking from, so don't worry." he said using the earpiece device attached to his ear, he suspects that everyone gets it and understood.

"Let the inter class assassination survival game begin!"

The moment that he finished talking, two people were already hit with red paint on their vest. The two of them were surprised by the ambush.

Blue: Takebayashi Kotaro
Blue: Kataoka Meg
•••DEAD•••

"Whoa...you've brought them up to be monumental killers." Jelavić said, watching them from afar.

"Yeah—and not just those two." Koro-sensei grinned.

Then Angel loaded her gun as she shot Chiba and Okajima with blue paint at their back, she grinned widely.

Red: Okajima Taiga
Red: Ryunosuke Chiba
•••DEAD•••

"Ah! That was my kill, Angel!" Angel turned around and saw Kanzaki whining, then the girl with long scarf stuck out her tongue, playfully.

"As for an ace at a online war game, your kinda slow..." she teased.

"I won't lose to you, Angel!" Kanzaki said, with determination in her eyes/

The girl with red eyes nodded as Kanzaki started running to get another target nearby, the first person that she saw was Sugaya so she shot him with blue paint of hers.

Red: Sugaya Sosuke
•••DEAD•••

"Yukiko...She's sure been hiding her light under a bushel." the blonde teacher commented.

"Yes, she has a truly proper battle style that matches Angel-chan's. A frontal breakthrough on this field is extremely difficult, so normally you'd circle around the outside and attack." the yellow octopus like teacher stated.

During the leisure conversation of the two teachers, Kanzaki was captivated by Karma who was hiding in the shadows of the tree.

"That's right—you trained on a virtual battlefield, didn't you? I bet you had Angel-chan to ask some tips because that battle style resembles hers." he put his red painted knife near Kanzaki's face as the girl tried to struggle in his tight grip.

"But if you're coming after one of our key positions, all I need to do is lie in wait for you along the way." he cuts her with his knife as she dropped on the floor with newly red paint on her face.

Blue: Kanzaki Yukiko
•••DEAD•••

Karma grabbed his earpiece and began to speak to his teammates.

"Come in, red team. I'll take the lead." he said.

Suddenly, a loud shriek can be heard on the other line making him confused in why his teammates were screaming.

"What happened?" he stated.

"Karma, this is bad! Our team is being slaughtered!"

"Is this Terasaka? W-What do you mean by slaughtered?" he asked Terasaka who was in the other line.

"I-It's Angel...! She's freely shooting everyone here."

His eyes widened, then his lips curved in a smirk, he expected for her to act about right now.

"The remaining people who haven't shot yet, distanced yourself away from her—hurry!" Karma clicked his tongue as his team was being killed like flies, then he heard a chuckle as he turned to Kanzaki who stood up.

"Isn't Angel great? She managed to kill lots of your teammates in a short time. As expected of my trainer." she chuckled.

He furrowed his eyebrow and let out a laugh, slightly panicked. "I know that she'll be hard opponent but, we won't lose..."

Red: Hazama Kirara
Red: Kimura Masayoshi
Red: Okano Hinata
•••DEAD•••

"Having an professional assassin in the Blue Team's side is kinda unfair to the Red Team...Angel is really strong." Jelavić stated.

"I agree, let's see how Karma-kun will act and move his team." Koro-sensei grins.

✦ ✧ ✦

"What should we do, Karma? We're going to lose if this keeps up..." Itona interjected as the remaining members of the red team nodded.

"I know that Angel-chan is strong, but I didn't thought that things will end this way...I underestimated her too much, damn it." he run his fingers through his red tresses.

"The rug is getting pulled beneath you already, lieutenant." Karma rolled his eyes from Nakamura's comment as he turned to his teammates.

"Try to attack them without encountering Angel-chan. If you saw even a glimpse of her, run." he sternly warned them to be cautious of a certain enemy in the blue team.

That was when their counter back started, they now planned a pattern to kill the enemies without getting killed.

It's kill or be killed right now...

A do or die situation for them!

✦ ✧ ✦

Angel walked through the forest casually with stains of blue paints on her clothes and skin, she held her gun with loaded of paints.

'I couldn't find any enemies...'

Then she heard her earpiece buzzed as she answered the call from Isogai.

"Hey Yuma, wassup?"

"Where are you know?"

The girl looked around her surroundings to see a familiar scenery since the game started.

"Somewhere out there."

"...Do you mean that your just lost on your own?"

"You can't blame me! This mountain is huge—"

She swiftly dodged the red paint that was attempting to hit her, she turned around to see Mimura. Then the boy hurriedly pressed his gun as paint balls gushed out, but Angel dodged it as she reached him and sliced him with blue painted knife.

Red: Mimura Koki
•••DEAD•••

"W-What happened?"

"Nothing, just someone trying to shoot me with paints."

"Are you alright?!"

"No worries, I beat him."

She begun to walk through the deserted forest by herself, unknown to her, the blue team was being slaughtered behind her back.

Blue: Tomohito Sugino
Blue: Yuzuki Fuwa
Blue: Kayano Kaede
Blue: Hara Sumire
•••DEAD•••

✦ ✧ ✦

"Is it me or is the red team avoiding Angel who's alone by herself now as they slaughtered the others?" Jelavić stated.

"More likely, Karma-kun ordered his team to ignore Angel-chan...he knew that they'll die once they encountered with her, like what happened to Mimura-kun who died on spot." Koro-sensei said.

SURVIVOR COUNT

Blue Team
1| Yuuki Angel
2| Shiota Nagisa
3| Isogai Yuma
4| Maehara Hirito
5| Okuda Manami
6| Yada Toka

Red Team
1| Akabane Karma
2| Nakamura Rio
3| Horibe Itona
4| Hayami Rinka
5| Teraska Ryoma
6| Muramatsu Takuya
7| Yoshida Taisei

✦ ✧ ✦

"Let's hurry up and finish this before Angel comes back..." Hayami said as she began to shoot them, but unable to hit her target.

"Hayami is bad news! I should hurry up and send Angel here—" Hayami shot the tree near Isogai as she glared at him.

"I won't let you." she glared at them.

Then Hayami and Itona heard their earpiece buzzed as it was Karma.

"Hayami-san, Itona-kun. They'll be coming in droves soon enough. At least slow them, if you can, eliminate them."

"Eliminate them, huh? I understood." Hayami stated.

"I heard you loud and clear." Itona answered.

Then he called another person for assistance in their team.

"Nakamura-san, once the firefight starts, you step it and finish it."

"Gotcha, Lieutenant." Nakamura said.

✦ ✧ ✦

The blue team started launching to Hayami and Itona, then Okuda was shot as the team continued, shortly Isogai was also shot next.

Blue: Okuda Manami
Blue: Isogai Yuma
•••DEAD•••

While Hayami was concentrating to the other team, she was shot by Yada on her camouflage vest that was now colored with blue paint.

"Yada...?" she gasped, surprised.

"I got her—and then I got caught..." Yada was shot an paintball by Itona who was on guard, then he was now being attacked by Maehara

"It's just like Angel said—I excel in close-combat using knife more than a gun...guess I should trust her tips sometimes." Maehara grinned, slicing Itona with blue paint.

Red: Hayami Rinka
Red: Horibe Itona
•••DEAD•••

Karma rubbed his temples as his team was slowly being wiped away. He was now talking with Itona and Terasaka in the device.

"I'm sorry, I got caught..."

"Damn! They got you?!"

"Doesn't matter; now the flag's under guarded...Nakamura-san go get it there." he commanded her.

"Already on it!"

While the others were on to get it, Nagisa was there and now was trapped.

"You finally showed up, Nagisa!"

"Hurry up and shoot him!"

Muramatsu was about to shoot Nagisa when someone shot him, they turned around and saw Angel.

"Angel...where did you came from?" Nagisa asked, surprised.

"I got lost in the woods, anyways, go now." she told him and held her guns tightly.

"What? But—" Angel bumped to him as she pointed her guns to the red team.

"You want to save Koro-sensei, do you? In order to do that, you must beat Karma...dealing with his team isn't part of your plan." she stated.

Nagisa was hesitance for awhile as he started running, Terasaka was about to pass by her when Maehara appeared to block his path.

"Two vs three? Let's have brawl!" Maehara grinned.

"Hirito? Why?!" Angel asked.

"Let's save the chat later, and beat them first Angel." he said.

The girl nodded as the paintball party started, but ended of all them getting hit by the opposite color.

Red: Yoshida Taisei
Red: Nakamura Rio
Red: Terasaka Ryouma
Blue: Maehara Hirito
Blue: Yuuki Angel.
•••DEAD•••

-------------------------------------------
❖❖❖
EDITED ON APRIL 30, 2017
❖❖❖
-------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 342 12
"The devil's smile gleamed in the moonlight, but for some reason, it felt like he was an angel sent here to protect me." "I'm assuming that would be...
194K 6.2K 34
Karma Akabane. Smart, handsome, a delinquent. A hot guy, if the girls will say. But actually, there's more to it. He's a psychotic devil, and everyon...
110K 3.8K 16
⭐Assassination Classroom Watty Awards Winner 2016 | 3rd Place Winner | Akabane Karma⭐ ▫◻⬜❇⬜◻▫ [ Book 1 of 2 ] Meet a certain student with excellent g...
215K 6.2K 49
*ALL CHARACTERS BESIDES YOU AND ANY OC'S BELONG TO YŪSEI MATSUI!* L/n Y/n was a learning assassin in class 3-E along with her classmates. In her seco...